Broken Heart.

War in the house

[Your Pov]

I went over to Kai and kicked his body that was now lying on the ground. ''Yah, stop fooling around! Its not funny. Wake up!'' I shouted but to no avail. Kai was not responding back. *OH CRAP. How am I suppose to tell them that this stupid fellow here fainted just because I hit him on his head?! Think. Brain. Think.* I thought as I walked around in my room. Then I heard a voice, ''HAHAHAHAHA. I was just fooling around and you actually believed me? Thanks, for being so stupid,'' Kai said as he stood up, dusting his pants and straightenening his shirt. 

OH gosh, can I be even more foolish than this? ''You just said I was stupid huh?! Then serve you right for getting hit just now, fat pig.'' I smirked.

''At least a pig's brain is functioning better than yours.''

''So you wanna mess with me? Prepare to die under my hands. Someday I'll make you kneel infront of me and beg for forgiveness. Just you wait.''

''I'm sure I wouldn't die in your hands if I do this.'' then he began closing the gap between the both of you. He pinned you against the wall and bend down slightly to meet your eye level. ''You're free to punish me now.'' he smirked.

Why am I like that? I'm actually finding this irritating fellow hot at this kind of time? I must be out of my mind. I felt my face heating up as I blushed slightly but continue putting on a poker face, afraid that he will tease me if he found out that I was blushing. 

''How am I suppose to punish you in this kind of position?'' you replied.

''Then let the punishment be a kiss.'' He then gaze at my lips and gave me a quirky smile before he started leaning in. 

''If you're going to continue doing this ... I-I I'm go-going to shout!'' you stuttered.

''Even if you shout, nobody is going to save you.'' he snickered.

Its not like I had other choices so I gave in. I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for his kiss. Little did I know that I was tricked for the 3rd time! Kai was actually teasing meeeeeee.

''So I guessed you've really wanted me to kiss you since I saw you blushing the whole time.'' Kai said in a husky tone.

Suddenly, you felt small. You felt foolish for believing him. You were pissed off and you feel like doing 3 things to Kai. 1: Grab onto his hair and pull out every singe strand of his hair, leaving him bald. 2: Whack him in the face. 3: Kick his .

You hung your head low in embarassment and muttered, ''Ugh, you know what, you make me feel disgusted. Disgusted for believing in you.'' With that, you walked out of your room and slam the door shut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ to be continued

Author's note: So how was the story? I know that it is a very short chapter but Kai somehow broke your heart. Ouch. But i promise that there will be more romance later on in the story.:) Do COMMENT too!^^