Moving into the palace

War in the house

[Father aka. King's POV]

My wife and I saw my daughter walking into the palace with six freakingly dashing guys.-i'm not suppose to say that. Please don't mistaken me for a gay. My daughter has good taste huh. All of them stood infront of me and bowed to me respectfully. Then I started talking, ''So I supposed you guys already knew that all of you are getting married to my precious daughter, right?''

*Precious? My head. Did he just called that piece of precious?* Chanyeol thought as he burst out laughing.  Everyone stared at Chanyeol who was laughing uncontrollably as you stepped on his foot causing him to groan in pain. He stopped laughing and realised that everyone was looking at him so he politely bowed as an apology. Sehun asked my wife, ''Are you the Queen?''

My wife chuckled and responded, ''Of course I am."

''Then does that make you a ?'' Sehun innocently asked.

My wife and I gasped at the question but snapped back to reality after a while. Then my wife reponded, ''Why do you say so?''

''Cause Kris Hyung said that your daughter, is the daughter of a . So that makes you a , am I right?'' Sehun smiled, proud of his statement. *Kris Hyung is definitely going to praise me later for asking this question. Finally, I'm smart in the correct way.* sehun thought.

I can see that my wife is about to blow the entire house up within seconds, so I interrupted the conversation and said, ''My dear, may I know who is your Kris Hyung?''

[Kris pov]

*At this point of time, I really wanted to dig a hole and hide myself in it.* I had the urge to do that, like seriously. Sehun, can you be more matured?!  I sighed as Sehun pointed his fingers towards me and said, ''That's Kris Hyung. The tallest one out of all.'' Damn it, damn Oh Sehun. I mentally face-palmed myself. Before I can defend myself, the King spoke, ''You're hilarious. In the whole history of Korea, no one ever said that the princess is the daughter of a . You're the first one and I will definitely remember you for that.''

''Its my pleasure to be the first one. Thank you,'' I had nothing to say so I just have to say that. What else does he want me to say about that? To stop me from speaking, my ''soon-to-be wife'' stuffed food into my mouth. Oh gosh, I nearly choked as I hurriedly grabbed a cup of water and swallowed it in. She then gave me the speak-again-and-you-will-be-dead-before-you-know-it look to stop me from being rude to her Father. Woah, this girl is really something. What can I do when she is already like that? So I just stick my on my chair the whole time and pretended to act sweetly to her infront of her Dad. Trust me, Its really irritating. My life is going to be interesting.

It wasn't long before the King stood up and speak again, ''To prepare yourselves for the wedding tomorrow, I have to make all of you move in by today. Hurry up and get your stuffs packed and come back at 5pm sharp. As for your parents, please put your minds at ease, I will sort it out with them later.''

''Okay.'' ''Fine.'' ''Just be it'' thats what all of us answered. I am just like a pathetic dog now. My life is officially ruined by this . So calling her a had become a habit of mine. Woah, awesome.

[No one's pov]

~At 5pm~

Exo things were already moved into their respective rooms. You, on the other hand, were busy grabbing onto your hair and screaming like a crazy woman. *How am I suppose to live with them?* you thought. You seriously wished that someone will save your pathetic now. You really regretted your decisions. To distract yourself, you put on your lip-liner on your lips.

''Bang!'' Your door burst opened, revealing a panting Kai. Because of that, you had messed up with your lip-liner and had it drawn across your face. ''What was that for?!''

Kai snickered at the sight of your ''disfigured face,'' it was nothing. I just wanted to scare you. I didn't expect you to freak out. This is how he look like when he said that. A total retard.

That was enough for you. You grabbed a book and aimed at Kai then the book directly landed on Kai's head causing him to lose conciousness and faint. There was a red mark on kai's face. You have gotten yourself into a deep trouble.