Chapter 8 – Final

Sequel of 'Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big day has finally arrived. The three of them are preparing for their wedding that noon at the church. They did not invite many guests, only a few of their closer friends and their parents. Surprisingly, their parents are happy with it and allow them to continue with their plans. They said they have actually guessed that something like this would happen since long time ago.

The auspicious time has finally arrived and Jiyeon is waiting outside the church to prepare to walk down the aisle with her dad. Once she enters the church, the brothers’ jaw literally drops as they see the beauty goddess in front of them. Her dad finally passes her to the two brothers. “Sons, please take care of her alright? I’m giving her to both of you now.” He expresses his gratitude as he wipes that tear which slides down his face. “Of course, father. We will love her forever.” The older brother promises while the younger one nods his head.

They skip the banquet since there aren’t much people and also, all they want is just a simple wedding. After the wedding ceremony, they proceed home to pack their luggage for honeymoon at Jeju Island.

 

A few hours later, they arrived at the famous hotel at the island and settles down. They have booked a linking room where all three of them can be together. “Oppppppaaaa~ I want to sleep more~” Jiyeon whines as she still feels sleepy.

“Baby! Wake up now. Let’s go and walk around! It’s pretty here you know. We can go and shop all we want!” Jaejoong tries to coax her to go with the shopping.

“Later please…. It’s only 10AM. I’m still sleepy~~~” She mumbles before hiding her face into the pillow.

“Yeah hyung, I’m sleepy too~ let’s go out later, pleaseeeee…” Myungsoo jumps into the bed and hugs Jiyeon to sleep. Jaejoong could only shake his head and smile looking at these two. It seems like he’s taking care of two big babies. He then proceeds to wash up and change into casual clothes to prepare for today’s outing.

After an hour later, Jaejoong tries to wake the two of them up again. “Myung-ah~ Baby~ Get up now!! Let’s go out already!” Myungsoo finally gets up after several shakes whereas Jiyeon is still in her dreamland. Jaejoong moves closer to her and whispers beside her ear, “Baby~ You have to wake up now or we’ll do IT right now, on the spot!” Upon hearing this, Jiyeon sits straight up immediately with her eyes close and hands up straight in the air, giving up to Jaejoong. “I’m up now! Not do now!” She mumbles as she is still sleepy. Jaejoong chuckles and bring her hands down. “Baby~ Go and wash up now! I want to wash your face!” He pulls Jiyeon to the bathroom to help her wash her face and brush her teeth.

The three of them walk around and went to the most attracting places. Jaejoong being the guide, he brought them to the famous attractions of the island. The last station will be the beach. Evening beaches are cooling. The three of them sit down on the sand and look at the sunset, “Oppa, this it’s so beautiful~”

“Jagiya, you’re more beautiful!” Myungsoo compliments her which makes her blush.

“Oppa~ What are you talking about. I’m saying the sunset!”

“And I’m talking about you!” He moves forward to peck the space besides her lips. Upon seeing this, Jaejoong moves forward and peck the other side. “I have to even it out!” Jaejoong winks at her before looking back at the sunset. Jiyeon looks down at the sand, blushing furiously.

Night falls and the three of them return to the hotel after a delicious dinner at a famous sea-side restaurant. Myungsoo was already asleep at the next room and Jaejoong was taking his bath. Jiyeon has just taken her bath and was lying down on her side of the bed, feeling extremely nervous. *What should I do now? Wait for him to come out? Are we going to do it?*

When she heard the door of the bathroom door opens, Jiyeon closes her eyes tight quickly and bites on her lower lips, not knowing that she is so obvious. Jaejoong sees her reaction and chuckles at her before walking towards the bed. She can feel the other side of the bed sinking down, notifying her that Jaejoong is beside her. Jaejoong pulls Jiyeon to his embrace from behind making her tense a little. He smells her hair before giggling, “Baby, you smell so nice. I’m gonna eat you up! Hehehe…” Jiyeon still has her eyes close. Jaejoong senses her nervousness and turns her around. He moves on top of her and cups her head in between her hand.

“Baby, if you’re not ready we can do it next time you know? You don’t have to feel pressurized.” Jaejoong said to her, trying his best not to sound disappointed since it’s their first n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter