Chapter 7 – Let’s get married, together!

Sequel of 'Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a long chapter~

The next morning, Myungsoo walks into Jiyeon’s room to see the couple sleeping, hugging tightly together. He doesn’t know why but after the news from his brother yesterday, he suddenly feels jealous and pain. He suddenly doesn’t have the urge to share her girl with another guy, even if it’s his hyung. With the sight in front of him, he knew at once Jiyeon agreed to his proposal yesterday. *Sigh… When will it be my turn, Jagiya?* Feeling depressed, he closes the door and heads towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast, trying hard to think that it’s alright. What he doesn’t know is that her Jagiya already planned out everything last night with Jaejoong.

Jiyeon wakes up first to a sleeping Jaejoong in front of her. She decides to wake him up to prepare for the event later. *Opppppaaaaaaaaaa, wake up now~~~” She whines and shakes Jaejoong hardly.

“Baby~ Let me sleep more~ I’m tired still…” He turns his back to her.

“OPPA! IF you don’t wake up now, I will do it with Myungie-oppa and not with you, ever!” She threatens. She knows that her Jae-oppa want her first, terribly. And yes! Her threatens work every time. “NOOOO! Baby! I’m up now. I’m up now! See! My eyes are open. I’m awake now!” He sits up straight and uses his fingers to open his eyes wide.

“Hahahahahaha! Oppa you look like goldfish! Hahahahaah~” Jiyeon continues to laugh at the pouting Jaejoong. “Baby! Stop laughing! Or you shall suffer!” He whines before showing her his fingers. “Noooooooo! I have to wash up now!” Jiyeon attempts to run away to the bathroom.

“Hahahahaha! Caught you, let’s wash up together!” Jaejoong manages to catch her and carries her bridal style to the bathroom.

“Baby, help me brush my teeth!” Jaejoong pushes the toothbrush to Jiyeon after she finishes brushing her own. She could only sighs at this big baby and takes the toothbrush. “Oppa! You’re bigger than me you know?”

“Of course I know, but I want you to brush my teeth. EEEEEEE” Jaejoong shows her his teeth, allowing her to brush. Jiyeon holds his chin in one hand while the other hand is brushing his teeth. “Okay done! Oppa gargle your mouth.” Jaejoong did as she said and gargles. “Okay baby. I shall help you wash your face. Kekekeke…” He giggles at the stoned-Jiyeon. “Are you sure, oppa? No thanks. I don’t want to get my clothes wet.” She rejects his offer. “No! I want to wash! Pleaseeeee.” Jaejoong uses his puppy eyes to make Jiyeon agree. “Okay, just this once!” Jiyeon gives up.

“ASA!” He ties up her hair into a ponytail and put a few drops of cleansing gel on his hand before standing behind her.”Okay baby. Bend your head towards the basin and close your eyes!” She did as told and Jaejoong starts to cleanse her face. “Ahhhh! Oppa! It got into my eyes!” Jiyeon whines when Jaejoong was already washing the gel away. “Oh My God! I’m sorry baby! Let me see your face, I will wipe it.” Jaejoong turns her around after grabbing the face towel, feeling sorry.

After he wipes her face, he asks her full of concerns, “Baby open your eyes. Is it okay now?” Jiyeon opens her eyes and shows her tongue at Jaejoong, “Mehrong~~ Oppa you got tricked~” and runs off to the bedroom. Jaejoong runs after her immediately, “BABY! How could you trick me! I thought your eyes really hurt!! I don’t care, I will wash your face every day from now on!” Jiyeon shows him her tongue again and runs off to the living room. “BABY! COME BACK HERE!” Jaejoong shouts playfully to her. He follows her to the living room to see nothing. So he walks to the kitchen to find her only to see Myungsoo cooking. “Myung-ah, did you see baby?” Jaejoong asks him.

“Nope. I’m cooking and didn’t see her.” He replied.

“Really? How can she disappear just like that…?” He asks to no one in particular. Then, he looks around to find Jiyeon’s feet protruding out behind one of the kitchen’s cupboard. “Ahh… I shall look for her in the living room then…” He traces off while walking towards Jiyeon’s direction. Jiyeon thought he really heads off to the living room and stands up, “Hahaha… Thanks Myungie-oppa! That Jae-oppa is so babo~” She laughs off while wiping the dust off her dress without knowing Jaejoong is standing in front of her. She finally looks up and got a shock of her life thus making her lost her balance and falls backward. Thankfully for Jaejoong fast reflexes, he is able to catch her by her waist before she falls.

“Oh God, baby! I won’t chase you now. Don’t scare me next time please!” Jaejoong her hair while she is still standing there at daze. “Baby, are you okay? It’s fine now, you won’t fall!” Jaejoong assures her over and over again.

“Okay! Time for breakfast! Come on Jagiya, let’s go and eat!” Myungsoo decides to bring them back and pulls Jiyeon to the kitchen’s table. “Woah… I thought I will fall…” She mumbles but Myungsoo heard it and chuckles at her silliness. “Come on hyung. Let’s eat!”

 

After sending her one boyfriend and one fiancé to work, she remembers about the event she is supposed to do for Myungsoo and decides to prepare now. She went out to the mall to grab the things she needed. Jaejoong’s job is to stop Myungsoo from walking around and helps to stall his time when they end work. Jiyeon got everything she needed and heads back to the supermarket to get the ingredients for tonight dinner.

She heads home after she gets everything and begins to decorate the house. She decides to decorate it with roses and candles around to make it more romantic. With the help of Jaesoo, she manages to do it at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter