A coward I am

Because You're Special

Thursday

Every Thursday afternoon, I had a Math tuition class to attend. (yea, tuition class again) One day, as I was walking down the stairs after class. There,  I saw the back of a tall figure that I've grown familiar to for the past few months.

Thump, thump, thump..

My heart was beating abnormally again. My friend poked my ribs with her elbow as if telling me " Hey, your prince is here~" Ugh, I hated her for that. I didn't want to make things too obvious so I just stood there and trying my best not to steal a few glances at him.

He was there to attend the Math tuition class after mine. Which means I could see him again on Thursday after my class. Just by thinking at that thought made me smiled like an idiot and my friends would always make fun of me. Now, I really looked forward to every Wednesday and Thursday. 

Sometimes I didn't know whether it was just me or he really did turn his head to look  my way. (of course I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't look at him in the first place) Then I'll tell my friend about it but she just told me I was thinking too much. Well,  maybe I was. 

Jacqueline told me to smile at him whenever our gazes meet, as if trying to communicate with him with my eyes. I tried, I tried really hard not to look away whenever he was within my sight. But then I failed.

I failed terribly.

I never had the courage to look straight into his eyes. Maybe it was because of the height difference? (nah, I was just making excuse for myself) I mean he was really tall like about a head taller than me. (I'm only 163cm kay?) I need to tilt my head up then I can only see his face. 

There was once, I kinda brushed my shoulder against his when I was trying to pass through the crowd in a narrow corridor. It was really lightly. Okay, maybe only the sleeves of our shirts brushed a bit. Anyway, I then only realized if I stand beside him, the top of my head only reaches up to his his neck, which means I can only see his neck if I keep my eye level normal. 

I just developed an unexplainable feeling for this tall guy.