First time seeing you

Because You're Special

It was my last year in high school.

Wednesday 

Just like any other Wednesday night, I went for my tuition class. There were familiar faces which I've seen since last year as well as new faces who just attended the class this year. Then, there was someone who caught my eyes. He was sitting alone near the corner, busing himself with his phone, just like any other students. But what was different about him was his brown hair (our education system doesn't allow us to dye our hair) That made me wonder why was he here. Nevertheless, I just shrugged off the thought and focused on the lesson. 

Weeks passed and it was already Chinese New Year. (yup, I'm a Chinese) My friends and I went to the CNY festival. We were just walking around, enjoying the performances until we went into a street where all the street vendors clustered there. A and I decided to walk together while others waited at the table. The street was crowded with people and we could barely walk without getting pushed by others. Suddenly, I saw someone tall with the same brown hair, wearing the same glasses walking in the opposite direction. 

It was him

I blinked my eyes a few times just to make sure I didn't see the wrong person. I even asked my friend and yup, he was the guy. Unknowingly, my face broke into a smile. Because of his height, he was easily spotted in the sea of people. My gaze shamelessly followed him everywhere he went until he disappeared in the crowd again. My friend was mocking me and kept pulling me because she was really hungry. Haha~

Since that night, I'd pay more attention to him during every Wednesday night. My class started at 8. Sometimes he was early, sometimes he was late or didn't attend at all. Still, I could feel the adrenaline rushing in me whenever I see him.