Chapter 3

The Prank Princess

It was a total chaos. You and Luhan were fighting like girls. He was pulling your hair and your beautiful dress was already dirty. The other members panicked and tried their best to stop the both of you but it was useless. The maids and chauffeurs did not know what to do. You were on top of Luhan and you were also pulling his hair.

"How dare you hug me with your dirty body!"

"You deserve it! How dare you push me in the mud?! You despicable girl!" Luhan shouted. You remembered the scene and laughed. Accidentally, you slid because of the mud scattered on the floor. All eyes widen and everyone was holding their breaths.

You. Choi Eunmi. Is kissing Luhan.

Your eyes widen as saucers and you couldn't believe what was happening. Luhan was unable to move. It was his first kiss. He didn't know what to do.

You were so nervous, embarrassed, ashamed, shocked, every emotions was mixed. You got out of the trance and got up from his face. You were sitting on top of Luhan and you were rubbing your lips so hard. Luhan was still on the floor, not moving. His eyes was only fixed on  you.

All of a sudden, everyone grew silent. Each eyes went to the man walking towards you.

"CHOI EUNMI!" A man hollered. You were frozen on your state. That voice.

"Get off of Prince Luhan and come with me." Your father said sternly, his eyes not leaving you. You gulped nervously and got off from Luhan.

You followed your dad upstairs. Your was hair messy and your dress was ruined. You looked like you just got out from a mental hospital. On the other hand, the members helped Luhan get cleaned.

 

---

 

"Eunmi... my daughter... my one and only daughter...what do I have to do in order for you to behave like your age? Is that how we raised you?" Your dad massaged his temples and wrinkles was shown on his forehead.

You rolled your eyes. "Did you really raise me? From what I remember, it was Mr. Kim and the maids who raised me." You muttered in a low tone.

Your dad's eyes soften and conscience was shown on his eyes.

"Look dear, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm a King. I know I don't have much time to show my love towards you but can't you understand me? Please. Please change yourself. Me, your father, is asking you nicely and begging you to change yourself in a good way. Stop with the childish acts and say sorry to Luhan." Your dad held your shoulders and looked straightly to your eyes.

Your heart soften. After so many years of wanting to get attention from your father, it was the first time he actually begged something from you.

"I-I'll try..." You stuttered.

*I can't believe I said that.* Your shoulders deflated as you sighed. All of a sudden, your dad hugged you, leaving you dumbfounded. Your eyes widen and you were unable to move.

"Thank you my daughter." He patted your head and hugged you warmly.

All of a sudden, his phone rang, ruining your mood. Your dad let go of you and looked at you apologetically.

"Tch," you rolled your eyes tremendously and hastily got out from his office.

"Well, job is always on his mind anyway." You muttered and went to your bathroom to clean yourself up.

While walking, Luhan's face popped out on your mind. You were so irritated. It was your first kiss yet it was stolen by him!

"That is not counted right? That was just an accident!" You rubbed your lips once again.

 

After taking a bath, you went to the garden to smell fresh air and think about things. 

"I'm so crazy!" You punched your forehead that has a bruise due to the fight with Luhan playfully. "Oww! That hurt." You scrunched your nose and sighed heavily.

"Don't do that again." You heard a voice and saw a cute man walking towards you. His cheeks looked fluffy.

He sat next to you and cupped your face, making you stun. "Wh-what are you doing..."

He pulled out a band-aid from his pocket and put it on your bruised forehead. "There. Don't hurt yourself again." He smiled at you. You had to admit, it was cute.

"What's your name again?" You asked. You touched the band-aid and smiled.

"Xiumin." He flashed you a smile. "Luhan has been hiding himself on the blanket. It was the first time we've seen him so troubled."

"Err, tell him I'm so-so-" You couldn't say it. It was hard for you. "Aish! Never mind!" 

Xiumin stared at you. You felt his stare so you looked at him. You noticed his cheeks once again and you had the urge to pinch it. It looked fluffy.

Slowly, you leaned closer to him. Xiumin's eyes widened.

You were only inches away from him as you started pinching his cheeks playfully. "Ahhh~ so cute!" You smiled. It was the first time you've felt so comfortable towards someone.

Xiumin nervously gulped and looked at your face. He scrutinized your facial features and he was amazed by your beauty.

You let go of his cheeks and it was red. He looked like he was blushing.

"Eyyy, are you blushing?" You teased.

"I-I'm not! It was because you pinched my cheeks!" Xiumin stuttered and avoided gazes from you.

"Hehe, but you're really cute though."

This time, Xiumin blushed. It was his first time getting this close to a girl. He don't really get much attention from girls but at that moment.

"Xiumin!" You grabbed his hand and flashed him your rare smile.

Xiumin was stunned once again. *How could a girl smile so beautifully?*

"Show me to your other members! I haven't formally introduced myself to them." Both of you walked hand in hand. Throughout that moment, Xiumin was only staring at your intertwined hands.

 

 


 

 

 

Click this photo below if you love this story! <3