The Perfect Night

The Perfect Night

Sorry this took so long guys. I have been major busy with the whole chritmas thing and my friends wanted to throw a apocolypse party for some ungodly known reason. Work has been major as well, this bit the first time in ages where i feel like I'm actually having a vacation lol. Anyway please forgive me for my late update on this story. I know alot of you loved The Perfect Day, and I hope you will all love the The Perfect Night. For those who are new to The Perfect Series as I have called them, considering my firend has actually pleaded with me to call it that. I want you to go back and read The Perfet Day, please and thankyou. Kamsaminda!!!!

 

 

Last time may have began with a dream. But this time it began with a small little ticket, a sweet note, a very anxious me, and the best concert of my life. Well the best concert so far in my life. It had been a week since I had met Kim Jongwoon, the man from my most romantic dream and the perfect idol and man I had actually gotten to known, and as expected I didn't hear anything from him. But a week later hidden in the mailbox, along with the many bills Kyuhyun had, and the very few bills I had, was a small little parcel.

And there it was, sitting right in front of me on the mahognay dining table that Kyuhyun and I owned. The letter that was with the small little parcel was a cream manilla envelop, and just below it was a bright red  horzontal box. I slowly opened the box, curiousity getting the better of me, and inside the red box was a stark white ticket with bright red printed writing that read 'SM Entertainment presets Yesung, Leeteuk and Heechul. Sponsered by SM Entertainment. Saturday 22nd December 2012. Reserved seating. Enter door 1. Section 1. Row A. Seat 10.' The small envelop had now sparked my inreset more then the ticket itself.

When I carefully opened the envelop, so as not to rip the pretty envelop, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I unfolded the letter and read the words over and over again. I ran my  fingers over the  letter, runing them over the words, trying to soak them through my entire being. I had never felt so giddy and happy in my life. I was so aborbed in being happy and re-reading my letter over and over again, that I didn't even notice when Kyuhyun and Sungmin had walked into the kitchen.

 

"Hey what's this?" Kyuhyun said, as he walked over and snatched the letter out of my hand, while Sungmin slipped the ticket from in front of me.

 

"Kyuhyun give that back!" I yelled, causing Sungmin to look over at Kyuhyun and become curious with what Kyuhyun instead.

 

"What have you got there Kyuhyunnie?" Sungmin asked, as i could see the mischevious smirk appear on his usually innocent face. I continued to jump up in vain  as Kyuhyun held the letter above his head to keep it way out of my reach. Damn that long legged freak./p>

 

"It's a letter Bunny." Kyuhyun replied as he started standing on his toes to give himself some more height, like he needed it though, it was still out of my reach anyway. Giving up I sat on my chair crossed my arms and huffed at the two in front of me. Kyuhyun looked up at the letter, with it still high in the air, just in case I had tried to reach for it again. His eyes popped open wide when he saw who it was from.

"IT'S FROM YESUNG!" Kyuhyun yelled excitedly.

 

"What does it say?!" Sungmin shouted as he started bouncing up and down with an awed expression on his face. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and started to read the letter.

 

"Ryeowook, sorry that we have not conversed as I promised I would. In my defence though I had scheduels, but I never stopped thinking about you. Wow that sounded really cheesy. As you see, I have sent you a ticket, again I apologise that you won't be standing in the mosh pit up close to me, though I did get you the best seat that SM would allow to give me. I also apologise for not getting you back stage as SM were being stingy.

I feel as though I'm apologising a lot here. I hope to see you tonight, if you leave before I do (which is unlikely as my manager will push me in the car straight after the performance). But if you do, I'll tel my manager to look out for you in the foyer. If I leave first I'll look for you. I will find you. I promise. Looking forward to making this the perfect night. I promise. Kim Jongwoon." Kyuhyun read aloud.

 

"Wookie, is this for serious?" Sungmin asked me.

 

"Well I have the ticket, as you have seen. But it all seems to good to be true." I said as I pulled the little red box over to myself and examined the ticket inside.

 

"When's the concert?" Kyuhyun asked handing the letter back to me, with an odd confused expression written all over his face.

 

"Tonight." I sighed.

 

"You're going." Kyuhyun said as he looked at me with a happy cheeky smile on his face.

 

"Kyuhyun it's not that easy. Last time he was on his day off and we met by accident. This time there will be scary saesang fans, and even worse and scarier than that. His manager. What if he manager doesn't approve of me being there?" I asked feeling all anxious and nervous as I thought about the prospect of actually attending the concert and leaving with Jongwoon. It was all very scary.

 

"WHO CARES WOOKIE?!" Sungmin groaned as he ran his hands over his face and groaned in frustration.

 

"ME!" I moaned loudly as I ran my fingers through my hair in a pathetic attempt to calm myself.

 

I looked up from the table over at Kyuhyun. His face was scrunched into a pensive and serious expression, as though he was thinking hard on something. Though knowing him he was probably just pining internally to go back to his room and play starcraft, or play with Sungmin. Kyuhyun sighed and ran his hand throuhg that mess of brown chocolate locks that he calld his hair and closed his coffee brown eyes that always seemed to hold more wisdom in them, then I gave the younger boy credit for. He pulled his plump lips into a thin line and then started  biting that bottom lip in frustration.

Sungmin sat in his chair. His soft face pulled into an annoyed look, most likely upset wih my stubborn attitude on the matter. He constantly kept pushing his long fringe out of his face, revealing those soft brown eyes, that reminded me of the same colour as our dining table. Now that I think about it, I wonder if the reason why Kyuhyun wanted to buy this table so much, was because it was the same colour as Sungmin's  soft large eyes. Sungmin pulled his lips into a cute pouty look, which usually meant that sooner or later he would have a fit until someone caved and gave into his demand.And since I was the one who had upset him, I knew it was most likely going to be me to fix it.

 

"Ah Wook." Kyuhyun groaned, pulling my sttention back to him.

"Just go, and if you feel as though you can't stay afterwards then just call me and I will come pick you up and we will come home, and you can whine for the rest of your life on what could have been." Kyuhyun said with a smirk on his face.

 

"You're a huge fan anyway, so why not just go to the performance?" Sungmin reasoned with a happy smile on his face again.

 

"I guess I could go to the performance, and it's not like he is going to be able to pick me out of a crowd of girls." I laughed to myself, trying to help give myself a push to actually go to the performance. I looked down at the ticket and smiled. I hoped it was going to be fun, and I hope that after it all I would be brave enough to see him.

 

                                                                                                                *

 

When the time for myself to start getting ready came, I started to feel very anxious again. I still couldn't decide whether or not to go. I had everything that I needed for the performance. Sungmin had squeezed me into a pair of tight dark green pants with a matching pair of converses. He buttoned me up in a longsleeve black shirt with a loose whte tie around my neck. He then decided stealing Kyuhyun's jacket long black jacket was a wise idea and then he pulled over my head a fluffy black winter beanie with a pom pom thing on the top. I had to say I really like the beanie, it was one of my favourites.

He then sucessfully got me to sit in his chair and ran foundation over my face, while all the while Kyuhyun yelled from the kitchen that Sungin had become my Coordi Noona, which Sungmin dissapproved of and threw a foundation sponge at Kyuhyun, hitting him square in his laughing face.  He struggled as I wriggled around in the chair as he applied dark black eyeshadow across my eyelids and then traced my eyes with eyeliner, apparently, this was suppose to give my eyes a 'popping' affect, I just shut up and let him do whatever he wanted to do.

Sungmin then stuffed in my pockets my phone, wallet, and the ticket. Now all I needed was the courage to actually walk out the door and head to the entertainment stadium. I really wish I had the courage to be able to do it. But my heart was beating so fast, it was actually really worrying. I thought I would have to go to the hospital, just in case I was going to have a coronary attack, or something like that. Kyuhyun busted through the hallway door into the loungeroom and looked down at me smiling like a cheeky five year old.

 

"Ready?" He snickered taking in my nervous state.

 

"No." I laughed as I started to the rub my chest, trying to sooth my heart.

 

"Tough luck! I just found out Changmin is working there for the performace, so we are going. I haven't seen Changmin in a couple of weeks, also Leeteuk is at the performance." Kyuhyun said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house.

Sungmin waved from the front door patio as Kyuhyun pulled me down the stairs and out the front gate. Sungmin yelled out to Kyuhyun for him to behave himself and not to annoy Changmin while he was working, though something told me he was going to do just that for the entire night. He also screamed out for me to behave myself and to go see Jongwoon at the end of the night. Why did I have the feeling I was being sold off to Jongwoon all of a sudden?

Kyuhyun dragged me through street after street, pulled me crossing over crossing, forcably pushing people out of our way,  since he hated the crowds that all the girls were causing and he stopped car after car as he walked over the road without a crossing, successfully yelling at several drivers to watch where they were driving. As we walked closer to the entertainment stadium my stomach began fluttering like a crazy swarm of angry, ticked off bees, ready to attack anyone who got in their way. My mind was a mess of swiiling black, paranoid emotions. I was worried about so many things, normal jealous fans, scary crazy saesang fan girls and I'm not so sure about how he/she would react manager.

When we reached the stadium, the line of girls and the few fan boys with their glowsticks and banners of undeying love and affection were swarming for what looked like kilometres. I didn't think the line was going to be this long. Kyuhyun pushed me up to one of the employees who seemed to recognised him, he made me pull out my ticket and show it to him before I was allowed into the foyer area with him. The guard quickly called for Changmin through the walkie talkie and we were pushed through to foyer area where Changmin would be waiting for us.

Kyuhyun ran straight ahead, knowing all to well where his closet friend would be. And there he was. I had actually forgotten how tall and lean Changmin actually was. He had actually looked liked he had gotten taller then Kyuhyun surprisingly, and I thought Kyuhyun was a long legged freak. But Shim Changmin now took the cake on long legged freaks. Changmin was dressed in a security uniform with a clipboard in his hands, he smiled as Kyuhyun reached him and they pulled each other into  hug, before Changmin whacked Kyuhyun over the back of the head.

 

"Kyuhyun, You know better then to hug me at work." Changmin yelled at his oldest friend, who was smirking at the taller younger boy.

 

"Well excuse me for missing my friend, and also I was not the only one hugging here, you pulled me in as well." Kyuhyun laughed as he continued to rub the back of his head.

 

"So here for the free concert? Or are you actually here to work?" Changmin asked as he smirked and rose his eyebrow at Kyuhyun, who just acted chldish and stuck his tongue out.

 

"I'm here for Wookie." Kyuhyun said  in a state of matter of factly, as Changmin looked down at me and pulled me into a hug as well.

"Oh he gets a hug without being hit?" Kyuhyun shouted in a mocked appaled voice and expression.

 

"When you become as cute as he is and as polite, then you can have a hug without getting whacked." Changmin joked as the two of them continued to mock fight.

"So Ryeowook hyung, I hear theres a huge buzz around you at the moment." Changmin said with a very knowing smile on his face.

 

"What?" I asked feeling very self concious around Changmin. His deep brown eyes held a very mischevious glint to them.

 

"Well according to Kangin hyung, he has to be on the look out for you." Changmin smirked as  I could feel my face become hot and bright pink.

 

"Whose Kangin?" Kyuhyun asked Changmin.

 

"Oh no one you should worry about, you'll meet him in a short moment, as it is, he is walking up behind you." Changmin smirked as Kyuhyun and I slowly turned around to see a very large man coming up towards us.

 

His dark hair was very dishevelled, his eyes were looking oddly tired and exhausted, though he looked as though he had boundless energy in him when it came to what he was doing. He was wearing rather relaxed casual clothes, though the way that other people reacted around him, you could tell he was on someone of major improtance at the moment. As soon as the man had spotted Changmin he quickly came up to us in a jogging pace. I could feel my eyes become like suacers in this man's presence. He was very handsome up close, and he was very muscular, it was fat, it was muscle.

He looked down at me and the over to Kyuhyun, taking in both of our apperance as he started talking rather quickly to Changmin, who only smiled and nodded in certain intervals. The large man began running his hands through his hair in anxiousness and continued looking around the room and for someone. Changmin started chuckling at the man, who just shot him a look of frustration.

 

"Could you tell me what is so funny Changmin?" Kangin asked as the boy started laughing harder into his hand.

 

"Oh I just find your situation quite hilarious." Changmin said.

 

"How is looking for someone who I do not know or even know what he looks like hilarious?" Kangin asked in a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose in an annoyed fashion.

 

"Well I know where he is, and I know what he looks like. He's actually a friend of mine." Changmin said with a playful smirk on his face, as Kangin stopped and looked at the annoying man child in front of him.

 

"Well where is he then?" Kangin yelled, then turned to apologise to Kyuhyun and I for his rude behaviour.

 

"He's right here." Changmin said with a smile.

 

"I know you are not Kim Ryeowook, Shim Changmin." Kangin said in an annoyed groan.

 

"Not me you idiot, him!" Changmin said and pointed over to me.

 

Kangin's eyes went up like lights and fireworks as he looked down at me again. He took in my apperance and then his mouth dropped in utter humiliation, as he felt as though he was a major idiot for thinking that the person who Changmin was reffering to the first time was actually Changmin himself. Kyuhyun and Chagmin began laughing at the mans silent stunned face and he kept taking me in. It was like he was drinking in all my features.

 

"He is pretty." Kangin mused to himself.

 

"Oi enough of that, he is exclusively Jongwoon hyung's." Changmin said as Kangin shook his head and looked over at Changmin and threw him a dirty look.

 

"I was making a compliment." Kangin said.

 

"Sure, whatever just take him to the almighty idol." Changmin said, Kangin grabbed my arm and pulled me along with his as Changmin and Kyuhyun waved me goodbye.

 

"Wook, be strong, I'll see you after the performance." Kyuhyun shouted and waved goodbye as Changmin whacked Kyuhyun over the back of the head again, probably just for fun though.

 

Kangin pulled me along with him muttering to himself about how Jongwoon landed himself a catch without even trying, and without even having to go out and look for him. Kangin was very strong, I could feel as though if I had put up any resistance to be dragged along, my arm could have been ripped off, without him even trying to do it. Though he seemed likie a reasonably nice guy, he did have a very nice smile, and if Changmin could poke fun at the man, then that meant that Kangin was a very tolerant and happy go lucky person. Though at the moment he seemed highlly stressed for reason.

 

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked as Kangin looked down at me with a confused expression on his face.

 

"Oh, that was rude of me, I should have introduced myself." Kangin said as he slowed down and smiled down at me.

"I'm Kim Youngwoon, Jongwoon's manager." He said so calmly.

 

"Y-You're Jongwoon's manager?!" I stuttered feeling myself get flustered and scared and very intimidated for some unknown reason.

 

"Yep, I thought all the fans knew who I was." Youngwoon said laughing.

 

"I try to stay out of idols person lives." I muttered.

 

"Well, your progress is very slim if thats the case." Youngwoon laughed.

"You have captured a major intrest in Jongwoon's personal life." Youngwoon laughed again as we continued walking along the corridor into the actual stadium where the concert was being held. There were tons of last minute details being done.

 

""I'm sorry." I said as I looked down as we continued walking.

 

"What's there to be sorry about, it's not your fault that Jongwoon chose you. Oh well maybe it is." Youngwoon chuckled as we walked pass the thousands of people bustling into the mosh pits and getting through to the chairs.

 

"Well maybe I should have not spoken to him, then maybe I wouldn't have caused you this much trouble to come looking for me." I sighed.

 

"Well I was suppose to look for you after the performance, but a certain pain in the of an idol couldn't wait to see you." Youngwoon laughed as I was pulled into the backstage preperations.

"As it is Jungsoo is being a pain in the as well, and Jongwoon is the least of my problems." Youngwoon muttered to himself and forced a little smile on his face as one of the Coordination Noonas came up to him.

 

"Sir, Jungsoo is refusing to to wear the second performance attire, is there anything you can do persuade him otherwise?" The woman asked as Youngwoon sighed in frustration.

 

"Let me finish my first job and then tell Jungsoo I will be there in a little moment to help him out with whatever problem he has. God I wish Jungsoo was as easy as Jongwoon, oh well at least his not as bad as what Hankyung has to deal with." Youngwoon sighed as the woman giggled at him.

 

"Thankyou Kangin." the lady smiled and walked back into one of the dressing rooms that held Jungsoo.

 

"Well lets get you to Jongwoon as slowly as we can, I need to prep myself for Jungsoo." Youngwoon said as  he looked down at me.

 

"He's not that bad is he?" I asked curiously.

 

"Jungsoo? No he is just a tightly wound ball of stress and there is a special technique I do to calm him down. Actually he is very adorable and I love him to bits, I just need him to relax every now and then, and let him allow me to take care of some things." Youngwoon explained with a little smile.

 

"You love him?" I asked looking at the man in surprise. Youngwoon laughed and stopped  in front of the door.

 

"You know something, you're the first person I ever told that too, I haven't even told Jungsoo yet." Youngwoon laughed.

 

"Wait, wait a moment, you and Junsoo are in a relationship?!" I asked in shock as Youngwoon laughed at me again.

 

Jungsoo was a very famous and popular idol, he was better known as Leeteuk at this point in time, and a lot of people knew him as a control and work freak. He was very handsome, he had a small dimple at the corner of his lips, that sent a lot of women and men wild whenever he would smile. He had light fair brown hair, that was occasionally a sandy blonde colour whenever he felt like dying it. He had a unique sound, though I was one of the few people who didn't appreciate it as much I should. He tried very hard and I would listen to it whenever he was on the TV or the radio, but I hadn't gone out and bought any of his albums yet, which I was going to do, but kept forgetting to do whenever Yesung came out with another single or album.  All in all he was a very talented man. 

 

"It's not that hard to believe Ryeowook." Youngwoon laughed at my awkward expression.

 

"N-No it's not, its just that...oh I dunno it took me by surprise." I stuttered as Youngwoon continued to laugh at my shocked expression.

 

"Well then, shall we go in?" Youngwoon asked as he began to open the door only to have it open on him, and causing Youngwoon to crash onto the ground in front of someone's feet.

 

"Kangin!! Are you okay." Someone screamed as i dropped to the ground to help a very shocked Youngwoon off the ground. The person in front of us bent down and picked Youngwoon up and incircled his arm around his waist and helped to the couch. I only saw the back of th mans head, he had a cotton candy pink coloured head, a black shirt and matching black pants on and he seemed very flustered as he placed Youngwoon on the small little couch. Youngwoon  shook his head, trying to regain composure, he looked very dizzy and confused. he had a little graze under his chin now, it was bleeding on slightly.

 

"Are you okay Youngwoon hyung?" I asked as I ran over to him to check him.

 

"I'm fine." He smiled at me and the man next to me. I turned around to thank the man next to me.

 

"Ryeowook!" The man yelled and brought me into an embrace. It was only then that i noticed that it was Jongwoon that had helped Youngwoon in.

 

"Jongwoon?" I asked with a questioning voice. Jongwoon pulled me away from his embrace and looked down at me with his beautiful.

 

I could feel my heart doing flip flops at the sight of him. He had changed so much in a week. His blonde hair was now a pale pink fairy floss colour. Why did I not know this, I have twitter, I should have gotten the selca pictures that he constantly takes. Then I realised, I hadn't been on twitter for a week beause I didn't want to gush over pictures of him and make myself even more pathetic then I was.

He was so breath taking when he smiled, damn him and his perfect smile. He brought me into another embrace and held me tight up against him. I forgot how lean and firm he was, and he had the same smell as he had before, lychee and black tea, somthing so sweet that only he could smell like that. I buried my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling the sweet scent like it was a drug. He seem to have noticed this and started chuckling against me. He took off my beanie threw it onto the couch next to Youngwoon and buried his face into my soft hair. I could feel him sigh against me.

 

"See, I promise I would find you." He chuckled.

 

"You didn't find me, Youngwoon hyung did." I laughed against him, and he laughed with me.

 

"Yes I did." Youngwoon said with a little huff and smile.

"Now if you don't mind, I have to take care of Jungsoo before he gets even more worked up then he is." Youngwoon stood up from the chair. I pulled myself from Jongwoon's embrace begrudginly so and turned to face Youngwoon.

 

"Thankyou so much Youngwoon hyung." I smiled and bowed to him.

 

"Don't worry about it kid, I hope to see you again pretty soon. Oh call me Kangin as well since you know me better than anyone else does at the moment." He said and ruffled my hair as headed to the door.

 

"Ok Kangin hyung. Wait, why do they call you Kangin?" I asked confused for a moment.

 

""That's all Jongwoon's fault." Kangin said as he left chuckling to himself, heading towards Jungsoo. Jongwoon closed the door and pulled me into his arms again.

 

"So why did you call him Kangin?" I asked as  I looked up into Jongwoon's smiling eyes.

 

"Well Leeteuk and I had to change our names, and I thought Kangin suited Youngwoon. Plus he didn't seem to mind." Jongwoon chuckled.

 

"Oh.." I said as I thought about it for a moment.

 

While I was incapacitated by my thought process Jongwoon thought is was the perfect time to bend down and brush his lips against mine, causing me to jump out in surprise. He laughed at my little  jump and pressed his lips against mine again. It sent electric sparks all through my body, causing my toes to circle in on themselves at the sheer pleasure my body and mind was in. The way his plump rose petal soft lips melded with mine was like a kind of eurphoria I couldn't comprehend. He softly nibbled the bottom of my lip, earning a gasp to emit from me. He took the opportunity to intensify the kiss a little. It wasn't like one of those kisses that you see unseemingly people do in public, you know the kind of kisses that look like the two people were attacking each other. This kiss was sweet passionate and spine tingling.

I could feel his tongue feather over mine, sending another shock of sparks through my body, and causing me to moan appreciatively in his mouth. He slowly walked me over to the couch that Kangin had been sitting on previously. he leaned me down on the couch hovering over above me, being careful as not to crush me under him. his hands skimmed softly over the buttons of the jacket I was wearing and broke the kiss and softly started to nibble along my neck, causing me to moan underneath him. I felt his hands undo the buttons of the jacket and spread it away from my chest, his finger grazed slightly and the patch of skin that was showing from underneath the hem of my black shirt.

All of a sudden I heard someone scream. Jongwoon and I snapped up and rushed over to the door. Jongwoon opened it and we both peeked out flustered faces out of the doorway to see a group of people standing by the room that I had seen the Coordination Noona that was talking to Kangin about Jungsoo before walk into. We heard another set of high pitch screams and then someone shouting ' I LOVE YOU TOO'. I giggled slightly catching Jongwoon's attention.

 

"What do you know that I don't?" He smiled down at me.

 

"Oh I just think Jungsoo will be a little less strung out these days." I said as I popped my head back in the door and walked over to the couch.

 

"And how would you know that." Jongwoon asked sitting down next to me as he kissed my temple and placed the beanie that he had chucked away previously back on my head.

 

"Kangin hyung likes to reveal things to people he barely knows." I looked up at Jongwoon who smiled down at me.

"That remindes me, how would you know I would be so okay with you kissing me like you did." I asked while he just smirked down at me.

 

"Well I took a shot, you can't blame me, you were looking to kissable as you were thinking so throughly about something." Jongwoon smiled down at me, pulling me onto his lap.

"And now I'm going to take more chances before my show begins, and I have time for you before I continue to make this night perfect." He continued as he brought me closer to his chest, kissing me softly and slowly.

 

"You should stop being so confident, you barely know me." I laughed as I pulled away from him.

 

"I know enough, to know that I want you in my life this way Ryeowook." Jongwoon smiled up at me and kissed my lips again.

 

"Oh really?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at him.

 

"Yep." He kissed me again as he hands grazed my hips underneath my shirt.

 

"Well, you may give me a perfect night, but all your getting is hugs and kisses, nothing else." I said stating the ground.

 

"Thats all I need." He smiled.

 

"Do you think you will be able to meet my friends?" I asked

 

"Sure. You want me to meet them after the performance." He said looking up at me curiously.

 

"No. Just for tonight I want it to be you and me. When's your next day off?" I asked looking down at him.

 

"I have the whole weekend off, as it is Jungsoo's turn for a comeback." He replied softly tickling my hips with his fingertips.

 

"Wanna stay over?" I asked hopefully. Earning a smile to erupt from Jongwoon. He held me tight against him and nodded eagerly.

 

"Yes! YES! YES!" he laughed as he brought me into a deep kiss.

"You know this is already the perfect night Ryeowook." he kissed me again flipping me back on to the couch and kissing me softly while I chuckled in between each connection of our lips.

 

"You know you still have a performance to do." I sighed into the kiss as he slow torturous hands played with the hem of my shirt again.

 

"Who cares." He moaned into the kiss as his tongue grazed over mine again.

 

"I do Jongwoon." Kangin yelled from the otherside of the door as he knocked repetively.

 

"I don't care Kangin, go away." Jongwoon said as he continued to kiss me through his sentence.

 

"I do! Now let go of Ryeowook, he will be with me through the entire performance so you won't lose him." Kangin said as he opened the door and smiled at the two of us who were red faced.

 

"Fine." Jongwoon said as he kissed me one last time and got up to fix his hair and go see the Coordi Noonas before going out.

"I'll see you after the performance." Jongwoon said as Kangin pushed the pouting Jongwoon out the door.

 

"Now you and I are going to hangout behind the stage so we can watch the performances." Kangin smiled as he ruffled my hair again.

 

"Okay Kangin hyung." I said and smiled as I watched Jongwoon walk towards the stage smiling at me.

 

Jungsoo walked passed Kangin and smiled at Kangin before joining Jongwoon and the other headliner for tonight Kim Heechul. A man walked up silently besides Kangin and I and smiled down at me. He was obviously of chinese decent. He had strong ,strikingly handsome features, a dark mess of hair and eyes close to the colour of black in the light. Kangin smiled at the man and introduced him to me and Hankyung. Kangin told me that he was the manager for Kim Heechul. Better known to me now as the Diva after what Hankyung and Kangin had told me.

Heechul was a smart man with the temperment of cat apparently. He only did things when he wanted to do them. also apparently when he was feeling vicious he had some scary claws, though that was according to Hankyung, who looked as though he had a soft spot for the feminine man on stage. Heechul was also known as a lazy idol. If he was in a group he would not try as hard when he danced group choreography, though I thought that was rather incorrect, he seemed to try as hard as he could. He also is pretty awesome on the drums I had figured from when he did a song with TRAX on the stage that night. The man didn't need to work hard to be noticed. There was something about him that made you notice him, even when he was doing nothing.

 

Though the person who really stole the show that night was of course Jongwoon. His fans screamed from the huge crowds there were huge banners out there for him and when he sung 'I only know about love' nearly everyone in crowd and behind the stage was crying. It was so moving I nearly went out there and hugged him. Though I kept my feet planted firmly on the ground. It was the best performance I had ever seen in my life. And I was so happy to see it. There were streams of red, white and blue falling from the sky signalling each fan base colour the boys had. Heechul had blue, Jungsoo white and Yesung red as it was his favourite colour. Though I had a feeling that Jungsoo's favourite colour was white as well, considering how much white he was wearing on stage.

After they had finished Jongwoon came up to me, sweating so much from running all over the stage. He picked me up and spun me around and kissed me happily. He ran out with me onto the stage with Jungsoo and Heechul looking both as surprised as I was. He put my feet back on the ground in the middle of the stage. Jungsoo and Heechul hurried over to me. They were bothing smiling. I did the best I could think of. I hid my face in my hands as I could feel all eyes of the crowd on me.

 

"So Jongwoon whose the young man?" Jungsoo asked in microphone.

 

"Yeah whose the cute little munchkin in the pom pom beanie?" Heechul asked as he tried to pry my hands from my hand.

 

"He is a close friend of mine and I wanted all my fans to meet him." Jongwoon said in the microphone as Heechul had successfully pried my hands of my red face.

 

"Woah, his adorable, mind if he becomes my friend as well?" Heechul asked.

 

"Nope, his just mine." Jongwoon said as he held me against me, causing fans to scream out for more.

 

"What about me, can I be friends with him?" Jungsoo asked as he pinched my cheeks, causing Jongwoon to pick me up again.

 

"Nope just mine." Jongwoon laughed as I could feel my heart pattering like crazy against my chest as the crowd continued to scream for more.

 

As I looked out into the ocean of red, white, and blue my face broke out into a smile and Jongwoon paraded me around the stage, while Jungsoo and Heechul, who I found out where really curious about the whole matter followed us around like children. Jongwoon had made this the perfect night. and he lived up to what he promised in the letter. Now all he needed to do was meet my friends, and he was going to be spending the weekend at mine as well. I better hide all my posters. Though I hope we have a perfect weekend. We can only hope.

A/N: I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE PERFECT NIGHT, THE NEXT STORY WILL BE THE IMPERFECT WEEKEND. I HOPE I WILL BE QUICK WITH IT I REALLY DO...THOUGH I AM STILL WORKING ON BOYS OVER FLOWERS, ITS JUSTV TAKING AGES AS ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS MY BOF AND I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE HOW I WILL PLOT THE NEXT CHAPTER ARGGGHHH. BUT ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOU THOUGHTS ON THIS SERIES ON ONE SHOTS...THOUGH WITH THE NEXT ONE BEING A WEEKEND I MIGHT DO A TWO SHOT.

 

 

I LIKE THIS PHOTO FOR SOOOO MANY REASONS

tumblr_mfg3l2D8ZR1rxlpczo1_1280.jpg

 

MG HE IS SOOO CUTE...HE LOOKS LIKE COTTON CANDY!!!!

 

 

tHIS IS JUST TOO CUTE AS WELL

tumblr_mewl2dWNBN1rvcjvdo1_1280.jpg

 

 

tumblr_lmfskfYkCI1qjot3n.jpgtumblr_m6labs7u4Q1ra6vzno1_500.jpg

 

s640x480yesungie_and_ryeowookie_macro_by_starfir

tumblr_ljj8ukgGRO1qelkfpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8pumpPEgp1qhj7dgo1_500.jpgtumblr_m4ppgbEqiz1rt7t2po1_1280.png

tumblr_lmukxfb0RA1qjot3n.jpgtumblr_lqd6r8adAq1qa4xc2o1_500.jpgkyumin_by_666-d4yncu9.jpg

ChangKyu03.jpg

tumblr_l5r7nr7upy1qbkm54o1_500.jpgtumblr_li254fpIaJ1qi2z08o1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m5vvcmUYVD1qiv6fro1_500.jpgtumblr_lajci1rw0v1qepbnuo1_500.jpgSJ-Macros-Kangteuk-1.png

kit-chan-albums-super-junior-macros-picttumblr_llju8hmd4J1qaonsl.jpghanchul_win_by_hyukshik-d59trkw.jpg

 

tumblr_m5xsm0f9dY1qi7s0co1_400.jpgtumblr_m5xsp5fyJW1qi7s0co1_400.jpg