Are you new here?

Tell me You Love Me

*Tiffany's POV*

I am so sad. I really miss Donghae. I wanted to go back to Korea, to go tell him that I'm sorry for not telling him, "Goodbye," before I left for Canada. I'm so sorry Donghae. Please forgive me. I will always love you. You'll always remain in my heart.

"Stephanie. Tiffany Hwang?" The professor asked, we were checking the attendance.

"Here. Present." I raised my hand so that the professor would see me.

"Good," he smiled. He continued to the next student... 

Ugh. A day of boredom. Again. Donghae was just in my head the whole time. I wasn't paying attention to the proffesor. "... and it all started with the bigbang theory. You must all ask what the bigbang theory is all about?..."

The class ended abruptly at 10. I'm already starving to death. When I stood up, "Ms. Stephanie Hwang. Please come to me for a while," the professor called for me.

"Me?" I asked him.

"Who else. There's no other Stephanie Hwang, here right?"

I shook my head and walked to his desk. It was all a mess, the papers there scattered, pens are on different sides of the desk and the books and pictures are just placed on top of the files. 

"You too. Mr. Lau!" He called. I turn around and saw a walking guy to us. 

"Yes?" He asked and looked at me. He smiled at me. He's the only person who smiled at me for the whole day. I'm guessing he is a friend. "Why did you call me?"

"You and Ms. Hwang. You're taking her for a tour in the school. Since she is not familiar with the school. She's a transfer student, she is actually from Korea," Mr. Black, the professor told him.

He looked at Mr. Black like he was going to protest. "Tour? What kind of tour? A school tour? That doesn't make sense Mr. Bla--"

"I want you to go tour her around this school. As you can see she is not familiar with it," he raised an eyebrow to him. He held both of our hands. "Now off you go. Both of you. You are now dismissed."

He pushed us to walk out the room. He closed from behind us. I looked at him at my side saying or cursing things. 

"Should I tour you like now?" He asked me.

"I don't know. But can we grab some luch first. I'm starving to death," I told him. 

"Go eat by yourself," he said harshly. Where did the nice smiling guy I just met a while ago. He walked to somewhere. He seems to be in a bad mood, Mr. Black making him tour me around the school.

I ran to him. "Wait up!" 

He turned to see me running to him. "What do you want? Don't you have friends?"

I shook my head. "Can I know what your name is? I don't know your name."

"My name?" 

"Neh." I spoke in Korean.

"Huh?"

"I mean, yeah." I smiled at him.

"Oh. Henry Lau. Happy that now you know my name. Stop bothering me!" He said and left me there looking dumbfounded.

Why is he like that? I don't like him anymore. Did I do something that made him mad at me? I walked going to his direction. He looked at his back, he might be thinking that I'm stalking him. He looks so pissed. 

"Henry!" Someone called from my back. I turned and saw a running girl. 

"Sooyoung!" He beamed at her. He smiles at her, and he frowns at me? What kind of person is he? The girl raised to his side. 

"So how was your class?" The girl asked him. 

"I was happy at first, but then Mr. Black ordered me to go tour that-" He looked at me, "her."

"Her?" She repeated.

"Yeah. And I think she's stalking me." He said.

"No I'm not!" I retorted.

He rolled his eyes in front of me. "Why are you like that at her?" the girl said. She came near me. "Are you new here?"

"Yes." 

"I'm Choi Sooyoung, Henry's friend. Would you want to join luch with us?" She asked me.

"Sure." I smiled at her. 

"Sooyoung!" Henry said, dissapointed.

"She's not harmful. She doesn't even bite! Come on." She said, she looks and sounds nice. She's even pretty.