Leaving you, without saying goodbye

Tell me You Love Me

*Tiffany's POV*

I can't believe that I'm really going to Canada. I will really miss my Donghae. WIll it hurt me, if I leave before he comes to the airport tomorrow? If we will see each other, before leaving, I might not let him go, neither is he.

 

! It's already 5 am. I stood up from my bed and woke appa and umma. "Appa. Umma." 

"Neh?"

"It's already 5 am."

"It's too early," Umma said, half asleep. 

"The plane leaves at exactly 6 am. We can't be late!"

"Okay. Give me two minutes." She went back to bed, and slept. 

I readied myself. I brought out my favorite jackets. I kissed my goldfish goodbye. "See you soon, Donghae." That goldfish is my first pet. It was given by Donghae. "I will miss you. and the real Donghae. so much." Tears are now stinging my eyes.

"Fany! Let's go!" Appa exclaimed.

"Coming." I ran down the stairs. I wiped away the tears away. I don't want them to see that I'm crying. "Let's go. It's quarter to 6 already."

Appa drove the car as fast as he can. The airport was like a 5 minute drive, so we need to hurry up. 

When we got there. The plane was ready already, 

The three of us ran to the person standing at the gate. "Ma'am passport please."

I showed her my passport. I can't believe I didn't even say goodbye to Donghae. I didn't fight back the tears that were now stinging my eyes. I just let them drip. 

"Honey. What's wrong?" Umma asked me.

"I didn't say goodbye to Donghae yet. I promised him that I would wait for him here, and that's the time we would say goodbye to each other."

"That's alright. You will still meet again. So this isn't like the end of the world. So don't cry," she said, hugging me.

"Neh umma." I sobbed. I have to do this, I have to forget Donghae for a while or I can't go to Canada. 

 

When we got at the plane, the stewardess went to me and asked, "Are you feeling comfortable in your seat?"

"Yes." I said to her, forcing a smile.

"Everyone please seat comfortably on your seats and buckle up. We are now lifting off," the speakers of the plane reminded.

The plane lifted off. I could imagine Donghae cursing me for not waiting for him to even say goodbye. A single tear dropped from my eye. "Goodbye Donghae." 

 

*Donghae's POV*

"Tiffany!" I called. "Where are you?'

I went to the information booth, "Sillyehabnida [excuse me], is the plane of Ms. Hwang Mi-Young lifted off?"

"Neh. Sir. They just lifted off to the sky." The informat said.

"Kamsahamnida." I forced a smile.

WHAT??? SHE ALREADY LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE TO ME! HOW CRUEL OF HER> 

But wait, I think I understand why she did that, maybe because if we meet again, she would hace second thoughts of staying here in Korea. She did the right thing. But I didn't at least gave her a kiss or said again that I love her, I always do. 

I didn't fight the tears and let them drip. "Goodbye Tiffany. I hope to meet you again, soon."