Last Farewell.

Follow me to my endless dreams.

 

[surname] indicates your surname
[name] indicates your first name
[surname, name] indicates your surname then your first
___________________________________________________________
 
[[name]'s P.O.V]
At this age, the age of growth, the age of 24. Yes I know I’m old.
 
Here I walk; here I travel in this path of pure loneliness. Family gone yet I’m suffering from cancer. Knowing that each day, ever day that past by and every time the clock ticks my death is coming closer. To it’s end.
 
My rights have left me. I don’t know why this is happening, the cause of this mess. I suffer more each day yet I still stand tall. Trying to commit suicide is impossible for I can’t do it. Having no friends mean’s I have no support, yet I manage to move on. Somehow – one way or another.
 
[SEUNG RI’S P.O.V]
Life is never easy. I knew this ever since the day my parents left kicked me out. Really I don’t blame them. For they only sent me aboard. Being aboard away from family from the age or 12 till 23 was nothing to me. Learning and growing independently was a fortune.
 
Coming back wasn’t. Every day since the age of 16 my parents would send me letters. More like commands to follow. Not being allowed to date nor go clubbing at the age of 18. Yeah that’s my life. Though the fortunate thing happened, these commands did its rights and wrongs - arranged marriage. Believe it all not I had an arrange marriage with a girl. How somehow went missing. All was left was the picture of her family, taken before the accident.
 
By the age of 24 I was unlucky. No luck finding her for me. On this very day fate had a twist of chance. But what was planned was what I never wanted to happen. The person I want to cherish can only be known has my best friend. . .
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
[______ P.O.V] {Her side of the story}
 
I walk this path, a path of loneliness. My family died in a car accident. Today I stand in front of my parents and young sister’s tombstones, in the cemetery. Here I stand with pain and sadness though I thought having a memory disorder was bad. This was worst. Why? Why didn’t I stop them? I want to turn back time. But I can’t, so here I shall stand till my time comes. “I’m coming.” I whispered to my now dead family. Before my leave I would place a single white rose on each tombstone and then walk the same path I walked for the last three weeks. As I walked out and cross the road I didn’t know why, but it had to come now. “Why now?” I asked myself, as I slowly fell to the ground blacking out.
 
In the middle of nowhere.
 
Waking in a similar room of white walls with some beeping machines, “I need to thank the savoir that brought me here.” I mumbled to myself letting out a sigh. “And you still can he’s outside.” The doctor spoke. “Could I see him?” I questioned. “Sure, but you know why you’re here don’t you?” “Yes, I do doctor.” I spoke in a low yet said voice. The doctor had an apologetic look which had a hint of confusion. “Is there something wrong?” “Miss [surname], I am very sorry but did you know that you’re not just affected by lung cancer?” “I know I’m affected with lung cancer but what do you mean ‘not just affected?’” I spoke in shock.
 
After the painful shock with the doctor, he left. Once he left a knock was heard. “Come in.” I let out and there stood a shadow. “Hello?” The voice asked. “Who are you?” “I’m Seung Ri, the one that helped you.” He spoke stepping out to the light, enough for me to see. “Thank you, I’m [surname, name].” I smiled at him trying to hide my pain as much as I can. After the thank you was the goodbye.
 
Seung Ri left after my thanks and in came the doctor. “Miss, we need you to know that your time is getting shorter and faster then we thought.” “How much more time?” “Looking at your condition we hope more then two weeks.” “O-Okay.” I shattered and he left.
 
Here I lay. Head rested with not much pain as I used to carry. Though still blaming their death on myself, if only my cancer didn’t come as fast. Or if I was blessed enough to not have cancer then my family would still be alive. Instead of rushing to the hospital that day, turning a curve running into a drunk driver but know I know I shall be with them soon. Very soon.
 
Days went by and I never saw him again. Thanks to him I was given a few days more to live. As I packed to leave and depart he came. “[name]?” I turned around to face the voice’s owner. “Hello Seung Ri.” I greeted him with a smile. “I see your getting ready to leave, need a hand?” “Umm, sure. Thanks.” So he carried my bag after we arrived near a florist I had to stop. “Thank you but I’ll manage from here.” “Well then bye. Stay safe.” And he was gone. Once he left I walked towards the florist and brought 3 white roses, heading towards the cemetery once again. I wonder how they would feel now, that I shall be joining them soon enough.
 
Once I was at the entrance and standing in front of my family I checked the date. “Four days to go and we shall be together once again.” I whispered letting tears form and drop from my eyes. “[name]…What are you doing here?” The voice shocked me. ‘Why must I encounter him so many times? Is it pure fate? Even if it is I feel sorry for him. I’m dying after all.’ I thought to myself. “I came to see my family.” I whispered to him. “So you’re the ‘[surname, name]’.” “The?” I questioned. “Nothing at all, I shall go now. Take care.” “What was he talking about? Are you hiding something from me? Mother, father I beg you please answer me.” I whimpered without getting one.
 
[SEUNG RI’S P.O.V]
 
Two days later I ran to the cemetery. Hoping if [name] was still there, to my luck she was. I ran to her, hugged her only to feel her sad and tears dripping from her eyes. “Why are you crying?” “I’m dying. Let me die in peace.” “How can I? Do you know who I even am?” “The stranger that helped me once.”
 
“Wrong answer, I am your friend. I shall be here till your time is up.” “Why should you? My time is almost over.” She sobbed, pushing me away. “How much time is left?” I spoke with fear hearing that her end is coming. “One day left.” She whispered, shocking me from head to toe.
 
Months later.
 
Hear I stand, in front of [name]’s tombstone. Crying like I would always do, placing a white rose on her grave and her family as well. “This is the final time I could visit you [name].” I whispered, placing a photo of her on the tombstone. I placed a photo near the caved writing.
[name, surname].
1985 – 2009.
‘Shall you always live in peace and harmony.
I shall always be your dearest friend,
Seung Ri.’
 
The photo that allowed us to meet, before the accident causing her to have brain damage and to never remember me but I know now why she's ill. Though finding her was the best thing in my life, my dearest friend is once again traced but in a really bad time. “We shall meet once again.” I whispered and walked away with only one more sentence to say before my tears could drop from my eyes and stain my cheeks.
“Farewell [name, surname].”
 
 
 
[SEUNG RI’S P.O.V] {His side of the story}
 
Today’s the day. The day of my return, the day I shall find her once again. Destination was to go. Home was a plus; thank god my parents went on a business trip other wise there would be no time for site seeing at all. As I walked around from town to town I came across a park. I knew the name anywhere. The park was located at the same place where “her” family was buried, the family that was meant to become once with us. The family that was struck with terror from a car accident that shouldn’t have even occurred, but did it happen I still don’t know why. As I was walking towards the cemetery I was stopped. Not in fear or illness. Falling down in the middle of the streets was a girl no older then me.
 
No one would help her. I didn’t know what was wrong with the world I’m in. So I myself took her to the closet hospital in town. Arriving there was a nightmare. Not only it was busy but no one would bother help me. I stood there with a girl in my hand. Fainted. “She’s back.” I heard a nurse say but not to who, as I rushed to the information desk a doctor cam up to me. “I’ll that her from here thanks.” Was all he spoke to me. I didn’t know what was going on so I stayed and waited for news and waited was what I did.
 
About an hour later I was able to hear from the doctor. No major injures, that was a relief. “Are you happen to be her family member?” the doctor asked, as if he wanted to deliver news. “I’m sorry. But I was just walking by and I saw h- -” I was cut short with two words. “Okay then”. And the doctor himself left back inside. I wanted to know if she was fine of not so I walked in a few minutes after the doctor signaled so.
 
“Hello?” I spoke but all I got from her was “Who are you?” “I’m Seung Ri, the one that helped you.” I spoke to her as I stepped forward and away from the door. “Thank you, I’m [surname, name].” The girl spoke o me in the most angelic voice smiling. But the last thing I knew it was a hello and then good bye. I never got to know what was wrong with her and so I sighed. As I walked out I remembered what she said her name was. I thought and thought but in the end there was no way she could be the one I’m looking for.
 
As the days went past I wasn’t able to visit her. Why? Well my parents came back and nag me to do this and that. Till today I decided to snick out. Boy, what a success that was I grinned. Once I was out it was straight to the hospital. Lucky for me she was still there. “[name]?” I called out. “Hello Seung Ri.” She greeted me with a wild smile. “I see your getting ready to leave, need a hand?” I asked her. “Umm, sure. Thanks” So I carried her bag out but once we reached a florist we cam to a stop. “Thank you but I’ll manage from here.” “Well then bye. Stay safe.” And I was gone, while she went somewhere. . .
 
I didn’t know what to do with the rest of the time so it was decided that I was going to visit her family grave. A sudden shock came, why is it her? “[name]? . . . What are you doing here?” I asked her. “I cam to see my family.” She whispered softly to me. “So you’re the’ [surname, name]’.” I thought out loud. “The?” She questioned me. She never knew about this did she? I hurt me deep inside. “Nothing at all, o shall go now. Take care.” And I ran off like the speed of light, to the hospital.
 
Walking out of the hospital was like a never ending horror movie. Why did she suffer that much? And all by herself, I envy her for the strong will. But it looks like I shall never be able to marry such a lady and for that I sighed.
 
[FLASH BACK]
 
“Doctor, what’s wrong with Miss [surname]?” I questioned him, but all he did was sighed. After a while he finally replied. “I’m sorry. I know I’m not meant to say but if you really want to know well she’s suffering from lung cancer and a rare heart disease which we know nothing about. But the fact its slows her heart beat down till there’s . . . no beat left.” With that said the doctor left.
 
[END OF FLASH BACK]

[SEUNG RI’S P.O.V]
Two days later I ran to the cemetery. Hoping if [name] was still there, to my luck she was. I ran to her, hugged her only to feel her sad and tears dripping from her eyes. “Why are you crying?” “I’m dying. Let me die in peace.” “How can I? Do you know who I even am?” “The stranger that helped me once.”
 
“Wrong answer, I am your friend. I shall be here till your time is up.” “Why should you? My time is almost over.” She sobbed, pushing me away. “How much time is left?” I spoke with fear hearing that her end is coming. “One day left.” She whispered, shocking me from head to toe.
 
 
Months later.
 
 
Hear I stand, in front of [name]’s tombstone. Crying like I would always do, placing a white rose on her grave and her family as well. “This is the final time I could visit you [name].” I whispered, placing a photo of her on the tombstone. I placed a photo near the caved writing.
 
[name, surname].
1985 – 2009.
‘Shall you always live in peace and harmony.
I shall always be your dearest friend,
Seung Ri.’
 
The photo that allowed us to meet, before the accident causing her to have brain damage and to never remember me but I know now why she's ill. Though finding her was the best thing in my life, my dearest friend is once again traced but in a really bad time. “We shall meet once again.” I whispered and walked away with only one more sentence to say before my tears could drop from my eyes and stain my cheeks.
 
“Farewell [name, surname].”