White Lie.

Follow me to my endless dreams.

 

White Lies.
 
[A/N this story is basically what happened before the death, when Elissa is still with Junsu, happily. And I also have to get straight to the point so don’t miss-understand the storyline. It’s meant to be a one-shot so yeah, it’s kind of hard to understand, so I apologize for that.]
 
-
 
No one’s P.O.V~
 
Forever by you, Junsu is and shall be everything hers could ever imagine, she love him he loves her, forever together. Fate let them met, fate let them be one, their bond is strong and forever it shall be…
 
-
 
Elissa’s P.O.V~
 
Few months earlier~
 
“I’m home!” I called out, though I didn’t live with my parents due to my past, I still have my brother, Kibum. He is the one person that loves me dearly besides Junsu; he is the closest thing to family, the only family I have apart for my boyfriend.
 
“Welcome home Elis, shower up, dinner’s almost ready!” Kibum welcomed me, though he was shouting me his greeting I knew he was preparing a wonderful meal, a family meal. Something for us to eat together, to get together as a family of two – brother and sister, though I wish my parents could be here till this day to see us grow, to feel a real family love and not to watch my brother suffer, suffer of hardship; for us to survive I don’t know how I could ever repay him, ever.
 
-
 
“Thanks for the meal, I’m going to bed, now.” I spoke to Kibum as I placed the last cleaned dish away, “Okay then, and sleep well.” He simply replied as I made my way towards me room. Not knowing that my future was going to end, and soon it shall. As I made my way towards my bedroom door, I couldn’t help but to feel dizzy, woozy, unstable; in a sudden change, as a minute, a second went by I black out, into eternal darkness, only remembering the cries of my dear brother Kibum as I fell down, unconscious. 
 
-
 
“Elis, you’re finally up!” Junsu yelled with joy, I could see the tears in his eyes, the relief he had towards me. As I was pulled into an embrace of a tight bear hug, I could see Kibum from the corner of my eyes, his face was dropped down low, he was sad, but why?
“Junsu- ah can I please talk to my sister for a bit, you have been here since I called you, go home and get some rest, I shall call you, if anything turns up.” Kibum spoke coldly, yet deep down, within his words you could see the sadness that his hiding.
 
-
 
“Oppa, is it really true, that I have to suffer from glioblastoma multiforme IV, is it really true?!” I was crying, yelling, raging, I just couldn’t believe what I heard; it just couldn’t be true, not one bit. It was seriously unbelievable, that was till the doctor himself told me what was going on, and I had to face the facts, face Junsu, though the thought of it was unbearable; and so it was chosen that I shall play happy, and hide the truth from him, I’m sorry Junsu.
 
-
 
“Why did you faint, you scared me, did you know that Elissa?” Junsu questioned me the next day, the day I saw him at SM Entertainment, training for his upcoming concert with Dong Bang Shin Ki, a huge concert it is to be. “I was lacking rest that’s all; don’t get too hyped up now, okay?” I smiled happily as a remark, I knew he bought it, he always did, though I knew nothing can ever be the same again. “Oh, just over work yourself then,” with that he hugged me, my Susu, mianhae.
 
-
 
 “Susu, if I was to die, would you remember me?” I whispered to him, my beloved Kim Junsu, his everything, my all and my precious treasure, I love him yet I shall be living him so soon. “What kind of question is that, of course you’re not going to die, we shall grow old together.” Junsu remarked me seriously, though I knew I can never be true.
 
 You would be able to move on, live well, finding someone new that you shall love and cherish, would you really remember me, I’ll be remembering you, looking down on you, forever supporting you; all these questions and thoughts, yet there’s no answer. I truly am sorry, sorry that I cant live till we both turn old, sorry that I’ll be leaving you so soon – mianhae.
 
“Of course,” I simply lied, with a beaming smile that wasn’t real though he bought it, once again another lie, Junsu I truly am sorry… really sorry… a thousand times over it’s still the same… sorry…
 
-
 
 “Junsu-ah, lets go on a date today, we haven’t been on one for a while now; don’t you think so?” I softly spoke to him, as he hugged me from the said, arm around the waist. “Hmmm, you’re right, to the Han River maybe, what do you think,” I asked me, and I myself had only one simple answer, “sure, why not?” I simply replied to him happily, I knew my days are numbered and I want my last days to forever be happy ones, with Junsu and Kibum.
 
-
 
Han River~
 
“Susu, you know that I love you right?” I whispered to him, as we sat there under a tree resting in peace and harmony. “If you didn’t love me, would I still love you, it would then be a one way love, something I don’t want, saranghae.” I replied joyfully. “Saranghae, Junsu oppa…” I said softly to him, as I then went for a peaceful, resting slumber in his lap…
 
-
 
“Oppa, it’s so hard, I don’t want to hurt him, everything now is a white lie, a lie to hide the true, what can I do; my days are numbered.” I sobbed in Kibum’s arms as he hugged me, I was suffering, he was suffering; we both were, because of me, because of the brain cancer that I was cursed with. But then again, everything happens for a reason, a reason that no one ever knows.
 
“I’m sorry that I’m useless, that I can’t even help my dongsaeng, mianhae.” Oppa whispered into my ears as I fell into a deep sleep, crying to sleep, on my oppa’s arms, his embrace; one that I may never feel again…
 
-
 
No one’s P.O.V~
 
It was dark; it was time for his concert. One that he shall never forget, one he shall admit his true feelings for her, but life never runs smoothly, nor was true love. Fate has its ways, its own twists, everyone’s destiny, hers was just shortened, shorted from time – from him, her beloved. Her time was running up and fast, as he was planning this out slowly. What is to happen is unpredictable.
 
-
 
Elissa’s P.O.V~
 
Today was his big day, his big chance to once again shine, here I stood backstage watching him, it my weakest stage, a stage I wish that would never appear, it’s to early to leave him, to no longer stand by him, but to watch over him, shattering as it is, I must stay story, for him, for Kim Junsu.
 
-
 
The concert was ending, it was almost done, it was time for the five minutes break, and I was slowly drifting away, breaking apart, it was hard to hold on now…
 
“Elis, I have something to as- - ELISSA?!” The last line I basically held as I slowly fell down, towards the cold, hard ground, to then leave my love ones. It was going to fast, so soon, why does it have to be today, why now. As I thought I would land on the ground a pair of arm caught me, Junsu…
 
“Elissa, what’s going on?” He studded, I so sorry...
 
“I, Junsu, please don’t hate me, nor forget me, move one and find someone that shall love you dearly, my love for you was real, and it truly is and shall always be. After the day I fainted, I’m sorry everything was a white lie, besides our love, it wasn’t a white lie, I couldn’t bear to hurt you. Kibum and you shall always be in my heart, I shall never forget you… Mianhae for hiding this from you… Mianhae… ” I whispered airily to him as I couldn’t hold on any longer, farewell Kim Junsu, my love…
 
-
 
Junsu’s P.O.V~
 
A year later~
 
Today’s her death anniversary, Elissa, do you remember me, I miss you… She didn’t tell me what happened, it was all a white lie, everything but our love, and I miss her deeply. “Elissa, did you know Dong Bang Shin Ki’s raising faster then ever, did you know how much effort we had placed into this outburst, the guys and I had done it all, mainly for you…
 
Flash back~
 
“Junsu, please don’t be sad, move on… here’s the last note Elis left behind, it’s for you…” Kibum spoke to me as I sat there at the piano, our piano, were you play your songs for me, as I sang to it…
The letter,
 
Susu-ah,
Remember we, would you?
I want you to move on, find someone to love you forever, I’m sorry it couldn’t be me, but I truly did love you. Though I had to make you go though a white lie, just to hide the truth, I’m sorry. I didn’t want it to be this way, it wasn’t my choice to suffer from glioblastoma multiforme IV, move on and live well… Sorry you couldn’t follow me to my endless dreams, like the song of a lullaby; it shall always hold our bond, our love, drifting on forever and ever…
Mianhae…
Yours truly,
Kim Elissa.
 
End of flashback~
 
-
 
“You know I wanted you to be my wife that day, the day you left me... we’ll meet again, in our next life, for now wait for me Elissa…” I whispered as I then made my way home, leaving the cemetery, walking across the bridge. Though I wasn’t fully paying attention to my path, bumping into a girl…
 
“Mianhae,” we both said as I looked up, it was a she, it was her, but I thought she left me in my arms, maybe… “Elissa…” I muttered under my breathe as I saw her, in front of me, standing before me, but what she said just shattered my heart to a million pieces, how could you; my love, my dear I shall cherish the moments we shared forever…
 
“I’m sorry, for bumping into you and I think you’ve mistaken someone else, for I don’t know you,” her words were like knifes, sharp razor blades jabbing me till my heart slowly died from pain and depression.
 
-
 
Elissa’s P.O.V~
 
Junsu-ah, I’m watching over you, don’t you forget what I told you move on, my love… mianhae for making our love drift away, that I had to leave you,  that you couldn’t follow me to my afterlife, a place of endless dreams, suicidal – don’t and yet you haven’t, thank you for that. Till our next life, this time, promise it wouldn’t be the same; that it wouldn’t be another white lie…