Prologue 5

Cornelia's korean adventures

15 minutes after the phone call she arrived at the airport. The taxi driver had been a very polite one and wanted to help her getting her bags out of the car, but Cornelia had been so in her thoughts, she had overlooked him all the time. This had ended with him getting hit all the time by Cornelia throwing bags and suitcases around.

After check in, Cornelia had of course gone fist to the wrong check in; she had wandered around in the airport even so there was hardly any time left until her flight was supposed to leave.

Theoretically there wouldn’t have been a problem, if Cornelia hadn’t seen a live – sized Lee Min Ho cardboard figure in front of a beauty shop. Being who she was it would have already been really hard to just pass by, if she had actually wanted to, but unfortunately for the other passengers, waiting for the plane to depart, she didn’t even spend one thought about just walking by.

That also had to do with the difficulties she encountered in said shop. In her opinion the blond shop assistant was just being a about selling the wonderful Lee Min Ho cardboard figure because she also loved Lee Min Ho and wanted to stare at him during her work time. Well, Cornelia would have wanted that job as well if she could dream about him AND watch him during working time and be paid for it. Best job ever! Unfortunately the shop assistant didn’t expect a hardcore fan like Cornelia. She could be persistent, really persistent if you know what I mean. In the end the manager had to be called to solve the issue, because Cornelia had threatened to sue the shop based on the very rude behavior of said shop assistant (Cornelia just had to rile her up enough and tadaa the polite shop assistant turned into a not very friendly person). After all that havoc she had managed to attain Lee Min Ho.