Alone With Him II: Movie Marathon

Two Hearts Which Combine (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa's POV

  It's exactly 1 o'clock when we heard a knocked from the door. Shin Hye stood up to open it. I think Seo Hyun finally arrived. I follow Shin Hye as she walked to their main door. When she open it, it was Seo Hyun, I was right. I offered them to get inside, they both agreed. Shin Hye started teasing me about being a crybaby. Suddenly, Seo Hyun speaks, she said that she need to go to Tiffany's house for their group project. Shin Hye tries to stop her but I interrupt her. Seo Hyun bid us goodbye but I noticed that she winked at Shin Hye. I looked at Shin Hye, she was really dumbfouded. I call her name a hundred times but she's not responding, so I decided to yell at her. And atlast she finally back to her consciousness.

Yong Hwa: YAH! SHIN! 

Shin Hye: Wae?

Yong Hwa: I called you a hudred times. I said, do want to eat luncj? I'll cook for you. 

Shin Hye: Arasso! I'm straving actually.

Yong Hwa: What's bothering you?

Shin Hye: Ani. I'm fine.

Yong Hwa: Are you sure?

Shin Hye: Deh!

We proceed to their kitchen. I immediately get the ingrediates from their refrigerator and started to cook. After I finish cooking, I called Shin Hye who was busy preparing the table for us and asked her to taste it. We placed the food on the table and started to eat.

Shin Hye: You're really a good cook, Yong.

Yong Hwa: I know. I'm the best.

Shin Hye: Here you go again. You're really full of yourself.

Yong Hwa: Wae? Isn't true?

Shin Hye: Guere!

Yong Hwa: YAH!

Shin Hye: Arasso! It's true.

  After we finished eating, we wash the dishes together. I miss this. I really miss my bestfriend, our teasing moments. But most especially I miss Shin Hye, herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter