Alone With Him

Two Hearts Which Combine (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa's POV

    I woke up at 6:00 am, I got up in bed and went to my bathroom. After taking my shower, I put on my clothes and sit on my bed to dry my hair with towel. All of the sudden, my phone rung, so I hurriedly picked it up. When I saw the caller's name, it's Auntie, Shin's mother. ( ON the Line )

Yong Hwa: Yoboseyo? Auntie. What can I do for you?

Mrs. Park:Oh! Yong Hwa. I have a favor to make. Can you accompany Shin Hye? Me and your Uncle will be going to Jeju Island for three days because of our conference meeting. So, Shin Hye will be alone in our house.

Yong Hwa: Oh? Is that so, Auntie? Okay, I will accompany her. Don't worry I'll take care of her for three days. Have a nice trip, Auntie and take care.

Mrs. Park: Thank you so much, Yong Hwa. Shin Hye is very lucky to have a bestfriend like you. You also take care. Bye.

  After the call ended, I packed up my things and get my car keys. I decided not to tell Shin Hye that I will be going to their house to surprise her. I went downstairs to asked permission to my Umma. She immediately agree. Besides, Park and Jung are really close friends. Maybe, this is the day to make it up to Shin Hye. It was easy for me to enter their house. I knocked on their door but no one tries to open it. I knocked for the 10th time. And thank God someone open it, it was Shin Hye. She was really shocked to see me. I felt sad when she said that I don't have to bother. I was about to leave but she stopped me and let me in. We went to their living room and watch some movies while waiting for Seo Hyun.

End Of POV

Seo Hyun's POV

 I arrived at Shin Hye's house at exactly 1 o'cloock. I knocked at their door and Shin Hye immediately opened the it for me. To my surprise, she's with Yong Hwa. That's why I saw a familiar car in their garage.

Seo Hyun: Oh! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter