Phone Conversation

Two Hearts Which Combine (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Shin Hye was studying in her room. It was 11 o´clock in the evening. When she decided to fix her self to go to bed. She put down her marker and slowly closed her textbooks. She stood up and  went to her bathroom. After taking a shower, she faced the mirror and brushed her teeth. Suddenly, her phone rang and hurriedly check whose calling. When she saw the caller´s name she immediately answer it.

Shin Hye: Yoboseyo? What´s up, Yong? Is there any problem? Did you two fight again? Yah! Ppali tell me! (She said with a panicked voice)

   Shin Hye is always like that whenever her bestfriend call her late at night. Its either Yong Hwa and his girlfriend fight? Or Yong Hwa has a big problem. She was secretly inlove with his bestfriend but she was afraid to confess her true feelings.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Shin! Can you please relax? We did not fight nor I don´t have any problems. I just missed talking to my bestfriend. Eversince me and Eun Hye start dating, I felt that I abandoned you. (He explained)

Shin Hye: Is that so? I thought you two fight again. I also missed talking to you, Yong. And you really need to spent your time to your girlfriend. Don´t worry about me. I´m fine. Besides, we still contact each other and we also seeing each other in school campus,right?

Yong Hwa: Deh! You´re right! (He answered with glee)

 The two talked because they really missed each other´s company especially Shin Hye. She did not try to confess hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter