Just you and me.

Looking At You

 

Taec spotted two empty seats, and dragged me over to sit down. He sat down with a sigh of relief, and he motioned me to sit next to him, I hesitated, and Taec used the brief hesitation to ask me, “What? You want to sit on my lap?”

 

I pulled his cap over his eyes and sat next to him, trying to look indifferent.  Silence followed for a few minutes. I felt uncomfortable, since it’s not everyday you meet an idol, and wondered if I could get an autograph or a photo, whether it was rude to ask or not.  Taec spoke, breaking my wondering thoughts. “Who’s your favourite member?”

I preceded to shh him, saying, “What if someone recognises your voice?”

“Fine, I’ll use my wonderful fake voice,” He in a breath, and put on a high girly voice, “So, who’s your favourite member?”

 

I couldn’t help giggling at the voice. I giggled loud enough that people were looking in our direction curiously. Taec shushed me, with his girly voice. I had to muffle the giggles, they wouldn’t stop.

The giggles subsided but it took quite a long time. “Nichkhun,” I managed to croak out.

Taec faked the shocked face, and whispered “Why not me?”

“Why not Nichkhun?” I whispered back.

“But…” Taec pointed to his stomach area and his biceps.

“So?” I shrugged.

“So… you want me to rip my shirt off?” Taec grinned.

My eyes widen in surprise, “Keep your shirt on, I don’t want angry fangirls after me.” I looked away.

 

Taec  looked at me curiously, I could see him in my peripheral vision. And wrapped an arm around me, I gave him my ‘WTF’ face, and told him while trying to get rid of his arm, “Now I am definitely going to get angry fangirls coming after me, probably with pitchforks,” I winced when his arm wouldn’t budge.

 

I tried again, “You know what happened to Jonghyun and his girlfriend, instant haters, and the fangirls went berserk, I don’t want the fangirls to misunderstand you know?”

He didn’t listen; he just pulled his cap down and pretended he was asleep.

 

I sighed in frustration, but leaned on his shoulder, I mean, may as well take advantage of it.

“You better remember when to get off, I don’t want to get lost again.” I whispered.

He smiled.

“Your enjoying this aren’t you?”

And he just pulled me closer. 

-----------

so er. are you all surprised? I AM STILL ALIVE... yeah. i havent updated in like years? feels like it. but i was sorta lazy and was suffering from lack of inspiration... TT.TT sorryyyyyyyy. 

P-P-P-UT YO HANDS AND GET YO DRINKS UP.~~