TaeYang [1] Hair

Candy Coated

The house was quiet as you stepped through the front door, slipping your heels off of your aching feet.

"Is anybody home?" You called out, dropping your purse onto the couch and peeling off your jacket, hanging it on the coat rack.

Little footsteps echoed in the hallway and seconds later, your two year old daughter launched herself at your legs. "Mommy!"

She reached up for you, and, smiling, you bent to take her into your arms. "Hey baby, did you miss me?"

She nodded, the bow bows in her hair noisily hitting together with each movement.  It was then that you noticed the awkward style her hair was in.

"Did Daddy do your hair?" You asked, and again, she nodded.

You sighed and walked into the den to find your husband, who was stretched across the couch, playing on his ipad while your daughter's favorite cartoon played in the background.

"Hi, honey." You leaned down and pecked his lips, placing your baby girl on his stomach.

"How was your day?" He asked, moving into a sitting position with your daughter in his arms.

"It was ok.  I missed you two so much." You admitted. "But Bae, what happened to her hair?"

"Oh, that," Youngbae touched his handiwork gently, "I didn't exactly know what to do with it, so this is what I came up with."

You eyed how your daughter's curly hair was pulled up into six plaits around the perimeter of her head, secured with bright hair knockers, and pinned up so they interconnected with each other, forming a sort of makeshift crown.

"How... creative." You mused. "Next time, a single ponytail or two will suffice." Or better yet, I'll do it before I leave.

"Got it."

 

My dad used to do that shizz to me when I was little

I hated when he tried to do my hair lol

By hair knockers/bow bows, you guys know what I'm talking about right? x

Anyways... Thank you guys for reading and subscribing!