House in the woods pt. 2

This girl.

"Ahhh.. I'm so full..." I rubbed my belly as I leaned my back at the chair. "Me too.." Lay took a deep breath. "Lay...." I started chuckling. "What? what is it?" Lay looked at me confused. "You look like giving birth now.." I burst out in laughing.
"She's right.." Luhan joined me in laughing. Kai and Sehun started imitating Lay. They held on to their bellys and started taking deep breathes. "Aigooo.. my daughter.." Kai took a towel in his hands and made us all laugh.



---- later?----





"So you'll be sleeping here, I guess." I smiled as I led Kai and Lay to the room at the first floor. Then me, Luhan and Sehun went upstairs. "There is a bathroom here. Sehun you will be sleeping in this room. And Luhan.. you will be sleeping in.. in my room.." I took a deep breathe.
"Wait, wait, wait like with you?" Luhan smiled. "No. I will sleep on the couch." I smiled back. "Why does he sleep in your room then?" Sehun asked. "Well because he actually had to be in the 'dirty room.." I shook my head. "But since my brother made the room look like a strip club, I'm giving him my bed." I said and sighed. "Then why did Lay and Kai get one room?" Sehun asked again as Luhan just smiled. "Well there is the double bed, they will have to share it. And in this room where you will sleep there only a single bed. The same in my room." I explained.

"Wait. I can sleep on the couch." Luhan said. I saw his expression of regretting it already.. "No worries. I'm used to the couch, since I fall asleep a lot on it while watching TV, Sehun knows it.." I chuckled. "We can just sleep together then." Sehun joked.

"Ah oppa! He doesn't know that we're not a couple.." I punched Sehun's arm playfully. "YOU'RE NOT?!" Luhan's eyes started shining. "Are you happy?" Sehun smirked. "YES." he just simply replied. "Okay.. Let's go Luhan. I'll take my clothes, blanket and leave you to sleep, it's already late." I smiled. "Goodnight, Sehun-ah." I brushed my hand through his arm as Luhan saw it and got jealous. "Goodnight jagyja.." Sehun chuckled.



Me and Luhan went in the room.  "Here's the bed.." I pointed like he was blind. "I like it." Luhan sat on it and started bouncing. "Stop it.." I chuckled since he was so damn cute while holding a pillow. "Arreoso.." Luhan smiled and started yawning.

"Sorry, you're totally sleepy, goodnight, Luhan oppa." I smiled and he grabbed my wrist before I left him alone. "Can I brake that promise just for tonight?" He asked me while looking me in the eyes. "I trust you. I hope you won't." I said, but somehow regretted it? I don't know just felt some rock to fell on my heart.

"Can you describe me a kiss.?" He asked. "What?" I got confused. "The kiss on the lips is part of the promise, right?" He looked at my lips then back at my eyes. "Yes." I nodded. "Then on the cheek?" He asked. "Yes." I nodded. I can't resist kisses on the cheek.. I would rub my cheek off if he'd kiss me there. "Then the neck...?" I felt his index finger going up and down to my neck.
Shivers went down to my legs as it turned to jello. My knees started to bent as I looked at Luhan's face. "VERY YES." I said and pushed his hand away.

"Goodnight, Luhan oppa." I said and was about to walk out, but then again his stupid, soft and warm hand on my wrist.. He turned me around to face him. I looked at him with surprise. He placed his right hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I bumped into his chest.

Then he placed his palms on my burning cheeks. He looked at my lips, eyes, lips and eyes again. "Sorry.. I hope this will be okay.." He leaned towards my face bumping into my noise.
I felt my heart almost exploding right now.. I wanted him to kiss me. Should I say it's okay? No..?

He leaned more to my lips, but then shook his head.. "Sorry.." He said and lifted his head. He softly placed a kiss on my forehead. That's it.. I'm dead.. I felt nothing around me.. Just him standing before me holding my red cheeks.


"Goodnight.." he whispered to my ear again sending shivers to my jello legs. He let go of my cheeks and stepped back. "You're not mad are you, you won't slap me?" He smiled. "anyjo.." I lowered my head shyly.. "Sorry.. For slapping you then.." I said and ran out of his room with a blanket and some of the clothes that I took in my hands.


----------------


I was laying on the couch thinking about what just happened. I thought he'd kiss me.. But no.. He had to tease me.. I hate this. My heart is still not calm. I think it exploded a little bit.. "How will I look at him tomorrow.....?" I asked myself, after that I felt my eyelashes drop. Everything was getting blurry and even more blurry until I didn't feel anything. I didn't even changed. I was sleeping with my hoodie on and my jeans too. It was warm actually the yellow blanket made it even more warm.



After some time in the dream land I felt hands under my legs. I wanted to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I was WAAAY to sleepy. I felt my head drop, but then that someone held it in that someone's palm. I was lifted up. Then I was cold, really cold. I felt wind on my face. I was shivering again..

But just then I felt like landing on the ground. NOT FLOOR - GROUND. I landed in the snow.. I was so cold.. I puckered my nose and quickly stood up as I heard someone laugh..


"you should have seen your face when I dropped you.." Lay was laughing out and loud while holding his belly. He was standing next to me. He saw my angry expression and tried to run, but it was too late for that. I jumped on his back before he could run away..

"YAH!! WHY THE HELL YOU DID THAT!!!???" I shouted while he swing me around on his back..
"You're so heavy... get off.." He pretended his back hurts. "THAT'S GREAT!!" I shouted again, but then we both landed on the ground. Again me in the show.. But it was different..

Lay landed on his belly. So I was... I was on top of him? Well on top of his back.

"Lay. Lay!!" I got his head out of the snow. "Revenge..." He muttered and sneezed.

*Oh you're mad about the pregnancy thing??* I thought and smiled



"Bless you.." I chuckled.

 


Okay... So here it is.. ^^ chapter 23!!!

*le dead*


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, my lovely people..

LOL LOOK AT LUHAN'S LOLLING.. :DDDD


I wanted to write more in this chapter, but I feel like someone is kicking me in the belly... I know that you girls will understand me. ;]


I'm really desperate for comments, so please tell me your opinion. You don't comment I feel like it's y y.. :D