It's love, that you're experiencing..

This girl.

"AHH JINJJA.. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I asked Lay when we went in the house and sat on the couch.. Where I was sleeping before by the way.
"Well you made fun of me before, so I wanted some revenge." He smiled at me. "But to throw me in the snow.. it's cruel Lay.. It's cruel." I looked at my clothes, that was all wet because of the snow. "I need to change.." I muttered. Lay looked around. "You can change, there's nobody here." he grinned. "What?" I rolled my eyes and stood up. I took off my jacket and looked at Lay. "WAIT! Are you really going to change here...?" He asked me with his wide eyes. "No." I smiled and searched for my clothes that I had brought from my room before I left Luhan to sleep. "Oh no.." I held my pants and socks up.. Then again I placed it on the couch and found my phone.. ".. Luhan is probably already sleeping.." *and I have no shirt to change...*

I touched my shirt that I was already wearing. It was all wet. *stupid Lay.* I thought. "I will get a cold because of you!!" I shouted and quickly covered my mouth when I realized that other guys are sleeping.  "What's wrong. Go change." Lay said. "I don't have a shirt to change." I whispered-shouted at him. "I shouldn't really care, don't you think?" He suddenly stood up and went to 'his' room.

"Aissh... how can he just leave like this..." I talked to myself and went to the bathroom. I tried drying myself with a towel, but that didn't really help. Every time I placed the shirt on my body, it would get wet again. I gave up.

*Fine.. I get a cold. I will sue him.* I thought and collapsed on the couch. As I sighed I noticed something besides me. A shirt. *not mine..* I shook my head. Then there was a note. I took a note with my fingers and started reading it.

"He's that cute...? I never saw this in him..." I didn't notice when I started to smile. I went to Lay's door and knocked on it. Well there was Kai too so I didn't go in it.
"you're so sweet." I whispered through the door and went to the couch again.

I wore that shirt and read the note again

'Hope you're warm with my shirt. I owe you one, because I spoiled one of yours with coffee.
Goodnight. 

Lay - the pregnant man.'


I chuckled and placed my head on the pillow. *I will remember everything that happens with them even if 3 or 10 years passes, right?* I thought to myself and closed my eyes.



"Wake up!! Kai made breakfast." I heard Sehun's voice. "Uhmm?" I rubbed my eyes and went to the kitchen. "What did you make, we didn't really had anything..." I yawned. "Ramen. You had ramen.." Kai smiled at my cute yawn. "Sit down.." Luhan's hands touched my shoulders as he pushed me down to sit on the chair. "Oh.. Isn't this... Is this yours?" Kai pointed his index finger on me. More like on my chest. "Yes, they're real, Kai.. Let's just eat.." I said. "I meant the shirt." Kai suddenly said. "What?" I lifted my eyes at him as all the guys chuckled. "The shirt, Yuri.. Not your..-" "It's mine." Lay said and smirked. "Why are you wearing his shirt?" Sehun asked *will she hurt Luhan?* Sehun thought.
"I didn't had my shirt here and Luhan was sleeping in my room, so I didn't wanted to wake him up." I smiled. "Then why did Luhan slept in your room?" Kai asked. "Do I really need to tell you everything..god..." I sighed. Then I noticed Luhan won't say a word about me in Lay's shirt.

"Why are you so quiet?" I looked at him. "Did you thought that Kai asked about your s?" Luhan looked at me confused. "YAH!!!!" I stood up. "I'm just asking you know.." Luhan chuckled. "You dare to laugh.. Hah.." I took my chopsticks from the table and waved it in front of his face like a sword.

"Yah.. Jagyja. Calm down." Sehun said and smiled at me. I put my chopsticks down on the table. "Miane.." I smiled. "Shouldn't you tell them? I mean that you're not a couple?" Luhan rolled his eyes at the last word. "WHAT? YOU'RE NOT?" Kai smiled in happiness.

"No.." I sighed. "You sound like you'd want to..." Lay looked at me. "I haven't dated in three years.. I would like to date someone like him.." I said while bitting my lower lip, holding me from laughing.. But then me and Sehun burst out in laughter. Just we knew why that was so funny.

I mean think about it.. We slept together twice. We cuddled, I kissed him on the cheek, hugged him and he wasn't even interested in me as a girl.

"Yeahh.. I see that happen.." Sehun wiped the fake tear away. "I know, right." I said and started eating my ramen.

Kai's pov.

We were done with eating and went out for fresh air. It was slightly snowing.
We took some chairs and sat at the porch with our coffee, well Luhan had tea because of the healthy thing.
I sat on one of the chairs and looked at Yuri. She was standing like 7 meters away from us in the snow.. Drinking her coffee, just standing there. Sometimes she would chuckle and we could hear it. It was funny because she looked like a crazy women.

"She will get a cold.." Lay said while sipping his coffee. I looked at Yuri again, she was wearing her hoodie only. "I will get  her a jacke.-" "I'll do it." I cut Luhan off by running towards Yuri.

"Hey.. Young girl. Are you lost?" I chuckled while removing my jacket from me. She turned her face to me. I saw some tears.. "What.. What's wrong?" I held her shoulder making sure, she's not crying because of the wind.

"Nothing.." She faked a smile and removed my hands from her. I saw her try to wipe the tears away with her palm. "Come here.." I turned her to myself and placed my jacket over her shoulders. "You shouldn't cry here alone, no matter what reason it is.." I wiped the tears for her with my thumbs. "It's was the last place where my family was. With dad." She said.

I touched her cheek skin. It was so soft and pale. It was milky. I looked at her eyes. She was looking at her shoes when suddenly a snowflake landed on her eyelashes. I wanted to take it off so her makeup wouldn't be ruined, but I noticed her lips. Her naturally red lips. They were shining from the morning sun.

"Yuri."

"Mh..?" she looked at my eyes. I held her right cheek in my palm still her cheek with my thumb.

"Sorry.." I said and looked away. "For what?" She got confused.



"For not being able to hold this in.." I crashed my lips on hers. It wasn't awkward at all. She kissed me back until then when she started pushing me away with her hands on my chest.
I backed away and looked at her.

Luhan's pov.

I saw him hold her cheek. I didn't liked it, but I couldn't just go to them and say it. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes. And then.. then he kissed her. That bastard.. I hated just looking at them together. And I know Sehun and Lay wasn't feeling so well too.
Later, Yuri tried to push Kai away.

When he backed away from the kiss she looked at him confused, neither of them said a word. Then I saw Yuri shake her head and say something to him. I don't know what she said but her lips looked like saying the word 'wrong'.

END OF THE POV.

Finally Kai backed away from me. I couldn't believe it.. All the innocent things he did to me.. Even the grocery shopping was.. I mean I felt good around him. And now, he kissed me??
*D.O, LUHAN, KAI. I'm a .. .. .. *

"Kai.." I looked at him.. "I know, I know.. SORRY, okay?" he said. "You shouldn't have done it. I will let it slide now. But you should grow up. I'm not a girl you all can kiss any time. This is wrong." I said and turned to the guys who was staring at us. I looked at Lay who had an angry expression on his face. Then Sehun, he looked disappointed in me.. I should talk to him soon about all the things that happened. Then lastly I looked at Luhan. I saw him clenching his fist. I was worried that guys would fight. I don't know why would they, but they seemed like they would.

I started walking, but after a couple of steps I stopped and looked back at Kai. "Here" I took the jacket from my shoulder and handed it to him. He just nodded and took it. "Let's leave it as it is, shall we?" I smiled. "Kuere." He smiled back like nothing happened.


I walked past the guys on the porch to the house. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table in the kitchen.
"I asked you..." Sehun sat next to me. I looked around if the guys came in too. They didn't. "What?" I looked at Sehun and sipped my coffee. "Don't hurt Luhan." He suddenly said. "I'll try, but it's not like how it looks like, Sehun." I sighed. "Then how it is?" I was about to answer it but guys came in. I saw Kai's bleeding lips.

"WHAT THE?!" I jumped from my seat and ran to Kai. "What happened?" I looked closer to his bruise. "Nothing.." Kai just looked away. "Who?" I looked at Lay and Luhan. They just smirked at me. "WHO?" I repeated my question. "Me." Luhan muttered still having a smirk on his face. "Okay then, why?" I crossed my hands over my chest. "He... he ki.. Are you asking me because you don't know or do you want me to tell you with my own mouth that I'm jelly.?!" Everyone looked at Luhan being confused by the word jelly.

"You shouldn't be jealous, Luhan. We're not a couple. I told you." I looked at Kai. His lip was still bleeding. "Come here, sweetie. I'll help you. " I grabbed his arm. AGAIN arm, not hand. And led him to the table where tissues were. "it will sting for a moment, but it will be okay." I patted his shoulder and placed a tissue over his bruise.

"Did you like it?" Suddenly some voice interrupted us. "What?" I turned to face him. "Did you like it.? Luhan repeated his question.  "liked what, Luhan?" I looked at Kai again and cleaned his blood from his lips. "The kiss." words that stopped me from helping Kai. "Did you liked it? huh? Did you liked it more than the time I kissed you?" Luhan was heavy breathing. I wanted to say 'no', but somehow I glanced at Sehun's expression, and it was miserable.
"Yes." I simply answered while regretting because of lying.
 "You did?" Kai and Luhan asked in chorus. Luhan glared at Kai who was smiling ear to ear before I smacked his head lightly.
"Hah. You did. Okay then." Luhan smirked and went upstairs.

I was still helping Kai not looking into his eyes, but I could feel his smile. His bright smile .
"Don't smile you, brat. I lied." I placed a cotton bun on his bleeding spot when his smile faded away and said "Hold this for some time and take it off." I smiled at him and went back to the table. I sipped my coffee and felt glares all over me. Lay, Kai and Sehun was judging me with their laser eyes.

"What!?" I looked at them. "You lied?" Kai asked. "You liked the kiss with Luhan.?" Lay smirked. "You hurt him.." Sehun sighed. "Aisshhh!! It's not that easy, okay?? I lied. I liked it. I didn't wanted to." I answered them one by one.

"Can we talk?" Sehun without waiting for my answer grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the house.

"What? I already told you I didn.-" "Stop. Now you listen to me. I don't want to hear you talk. I'm pissed at you now.!" He shouted at me and I widened my eyes. "opp.-" "No. Shut it. Keep it to yourself for now. And.-" He stooped when he saw me shed a tear. "AND DON'T FU*KING CRY!!" He shouted. I widened my eyes even more when he cursed. This young man just here and now. He cursed. He have never done that in my eyes. He was innocent person with serious face. But now. It was serious person, with serious face.

"Oppa.. I'm sorry." I muttered. "Punch me." He suddenly said. "What? Why?" I got so shocked.
"Because I don't know why I feel like this.. I like you. You're my friend. But now you hurting Luhan makes me wanna kill you... I just feel like all of my emotions were locked in one room so it could fight against each other... I just don't feel so well, when you're around with Luhan and I really don't feel good when he's jealous of others guys because of you..." Sehun took a deep breathe, it seemed that he wasn't breathing while speaking.








"It's love, that you're experiencing."


Ohh... I can't believe what I wrote.. Jelly Luhan...



But I'm actually upset, by making Sehun upset.






Comment and subscribe. Thank you for your support!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for me, but then tomorrow again there's going to be like a sleep over with my classmates. So I will be back on friday with another update. Well.. I will update now a really short one and then on friday you will get chapter 26 i guess