03

Young Love

Taemin’s POV:

KRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!  5 more minutes please!! 5 more minutes!!!  I screamed in my mind while the alarm clock just continued ringing. “Yah maknae! You heard it! Get up now!”, said Onew hyung as he knocked on the door.

“Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~ I wanna sleep more!”, I whined as I covered my eyes with the pillows. I pouted. “Aish!”, I wasn’t able to sleep well last night because of that weird KBS ahjusshi, what  the heck do they mean by that. Picking a girl randomly? Isn’t that totally weird and impossible???. “YAH! LEE TAEMIN!”, this time it was Key umma who called me.

“Aish! Molla!”, with that, I went out of my room and went to the kitchen. Key umma was preparing some simple lunch boxes. “What’s that for hyung?”, I asked. He raised a brow at me. “Seriously Taemin? You’re still asking me that?”, he snapped.

This is going to be another busy day!

After a quick 30 minutes, everyone was already prepared and mumbling their own death threats to Kim Youngmin-shi, darn CEO. Can’t they atleast give us a day off? We get tired too you know? But again, the resistance was futile. In a few more hours, we will be swarmed by fangirls again and we wouldn’t be able to resist their charms again. If not for our beloved fangirls we would have ---- Aish!

All of the other members went inside the car before me since I forgot to get the ring Sulli gave me. I have to return it today. I really hope she would come, I want to clear up all misunderstandings as soon as possible. I was about to enter the van when I noticed that the hyungs seemed quiet today. They usually create a big ruckus inside the van during mornings. Oh well. I quickly got in not looking at them anymore since I know my usual place when I suddenly felt that my seat is rather soft today. I looked at Jjong hyung who was gulping and he did a slash sign on his neck, which probably means “YOU’RE DEAD”. I looked behind me and there I noticed! I almost sat on KBS ahjusshi. I quickly got down the van and bowed again and again. “Sorry”, I have no idea how many times I said that.

 


 

Soojung’s POV:

I followed the mean sisters as they got on their own cars. Seriously, these freaking rich people! They’re obviously all going to the same place but do they each have to bring their own cars?! Are they even allowed to drive?! Aish! They’re basically wasting gasoline and killing mother earth, they don’t even know that gasoline production causes local/regional pollution of different sorts during the refining of crude oil which is correlated to increase in lung disease and cancers. And the fact that --- -  STAHP!!!!!! YOU FREAKING NERD!!!! Said the other part of my mind.

I just sighed. It’s not like I can stop them anyway. Psh! I had to ride in Victoria’s car since I am basically her maid, that’s what she thinks just because they own the school, if only I could say all my complaints out loud, I bet she’s gonna have listen to me for a whole month! After an hour we finally arrived at Victoria’s condo unit. “Uhmm, what are we going to do here?”, I asked her. “Are you for real?”, she looked at me. “Do you honestly expect us to go to that event in our uniforms?”, she asked me wide eyed.

What?! What about me then? I totally forgot about that!  Victoria smirked about me, as if she read what I just thought. “Don’t worry I have just the right outfit for you!”, she giggled in a very, I tell you, very evil way. Oh, I have a BAD feeling about this.

After about an hour, we all finally finished dressing up. While all the F(x) were looking young, pretty and fashionable, just like usual of course. I, on the other hand, look -- one word: HORRIBLE.

“Let’s go Soojung-ah?”, Krystal smirked at me. Oh no! no! no! Please! I beg  you, please don’t make go out of this place. If my brother didn't teach me to be tough, I would have been tearing up by now. But I can’t I don’t want to disappoint oppa. Victoria came out of the room, and Sulli was practically dragging her out of the place when she stopped and reached for her camera. She took a quick picture of me and my eyes widened! O_O

“I’ll make sure to post this in the school bulletin tomorrow ne?”, she told me. Please don’t, I was begging inside. They all looked at the picture again and laughed out loud. You must be wondering what I’m wearing right? I’m wearing a pair weird harry potter glasses although weirder than the one in the movies, a white long sleeve top with a knitted Super Mario world vest, stacked up old jeans carelessly sewed to a black skirt, a black and gold super duper high heels with a white flower upfront and to add with that a red scarf. The output? WORLD’S MOST HORRIBLE OUTFIT.

   

Totally unacceptable, if I go out of this place and people saw me, they would probably think one thing: CRAZY. I woked up from my daze as Amber yelled at me. “What are you waiting for, you weirdo?”, she said and then gave out an irritating laugh again.

For the scholarship! Fighting Soojung-ah! I went out of the room and hid behind every post that I could see. I can only hope to survive this day without any trouble but something tells me this isn’t where its going to end.

 


 

Taemin’s POV:

I gulped as I peeked from the back stage. “A hell lot of fangirls again!”, I gasped. “They keep increasing don’t they, hyung?”, I asked as I looked at Onew oppa. “It’s because we take care of our fans a lot”, said Key, “Nope, it’s because we love skinship”, said Jjong, which made Minho look him as if he was horrified. “That’s only you hyung”, he said.

“Okay, okay, enough with that”, the KBS ahjusshi came. “You have to prepare now Taemin”, he said as he looked at me.

“Eh?!”, I gaped at him. “Prepare what?”, I was confused.

“Have you forgotten already?”, he said. “You have to find your lead girl as early as possible, and by 'as early as possible', I mean now!”

“What?! How?!”, I looked outside. Oh I hope he’s not thinking what I’m thinking.

“Oh I know!”, Key hyung suddenly butted in. “How about this? First girl you grab”, he said out of nowhere.

“What do you mean grab? How can I possibly grab any of them”, I asked, totally scared now.

Then they all smirked at me. Oh no please! Don’t tell me they’re planning to throw me to the fan girls. “Hyungs”, I said as my voice shivered. “You’re not really planning to throw me out right?”, I asked them, in a pleading way but the malice on their smirks only grew more and more. “And besides, how will you know? Right?” I asked again, hoping this would change their minds.

“We’ll know when we want to”, the KBS ahjusshi said, and with that I gasped. “E-he.. e-he.. e-he, You guys must be kidding right?”

“This isn’t a joking matter, maknae”, oh no, even Onew hyung.

The next thing I felt was literally being pushed out of the backstage and being shoved into the sea of fangirls. I looked at them and I saw those grins on their faces. I hate you hyungs!!!!!!

I looked around and smiled at everyone. Well actually, they were everywhere, they were pulling and pushing me here and there and I was already having a hard time to breathe when I suddenly noticed a familiar figure. I charged to her side and was about to call her but then I realized that I don’t know her name. What was her name again? I knew hyung told me that before.

 


 

Soojung’s POV:

When we got there, the place was in total chaos, I could hear fangirls screaming from EVERYWHERE! Awwww, unnie we’re late!!!”, Sulli whined as she tried to squeeze herself into the crowd. “Kyaaa!!! Taemin came to the crowd!”.

Krystal’s eyes widen as she heard that, “THAT RARELY HAPPENS!!!!”, she exclaimed as she tried to push me forward, and now I was involuntarily being pushed into the center of all the chaos when I suddenly felt someone pull me hard. I looked at my side and I saw Sulli glaring at me.

I looked behind and I blinked.

I blinked again.

Probably thrice.

 


 

Key’s POV:

I was looking back and forth at Taemin and KBS ahjusshi. Taemin has been randomly holding on to some girls but Kim Ahjusshi never reacted, not even once. Taemin would sometimes throw me a glance. He was basically pleading already. I think he needs help over there. I approached KBS ahjusshi but he didn’t even look at me and just signaled me to stop. “Not yet”, he said. “Not her, no, not her Taemin, I expect more from you, no, no, it’s not enough”, we could hear his comment for every girl Taemin grabbed but it was always about his disapproval. Taemin was basically doing the RANDOM thing with too much randomness, but it just didn’t satisfy the weird ahjusshi.

We were all like that for quite a long time when we noticed something.

Taemin had grabbed someone by the shirt, HARD.

 


 

Taemin’s POV:

Eotteokhae?! Help me! I kept grabbing random persons but the KBS ahjusshi just wasn’t satisfied. I could see his frowns getting deeper. What does he want me to do? I was already really frustrated when I saw the rich fan again. I tried to remember her name when it hit me. Sulli! Yeah! Her name is Sulli, I was about to call her and reach for her, with no intention of making her my random girl when I suddenly felt someone push me. At that same moment, a girl suddenly appeared in front of me which made me hold on to her so I wouldn’t fall to the ground.

I saw the Sulli girl glaring at her. Slowly, the girl looked at me.

And we started our little staring contest.

 


 

On the other hand:

Key and Jjong suddenly laughed out loud while the fangirls just giggled at their cuteness while they’re laughing.

“AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!  I can’t believe Taemin got desperate!”, was what they both said as the realized that the girl he had grabbed was a nerd who looks like an ahjumma wearing probably the most horrible outfit ever.

But they suddenly stopped when the KBS ahjusshi gasped.

“MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN”, he exclaimed. “What are you waiting for?!”, he said as he turned to his camera crew. “Pictures! Videos! Follow their every move! Just don’t let the girl see you!”

“Oh you are sooooo dead Taemin”, said the other SHINee members as their eyes widened from looking at the weird ahjusshi.

 

 


 

Meanwhile, Taemin’s POV:

The girl blinked once, then twice, then thrice, she tried to wipe her glasses with the back of her palm.

“Cute…”, I unconsciously said and we both blushed. Take note: not just a simple blush. Tomato blush.

 


 

 

Author's Note:

and so they met!!! xD hahahhaahhah xDDDDD oh crap,! i'm enjoying these new stories. ! seriously!! xD do you guys like her outfit?! specially picked out by me and sherinahime 

as you might have noticed. I used the term "Episode", this is because they are "secretly" filming the weird reality show.

Stay tuned for for chapter!! xD 

oh! if you're wondering about the JJANG POSTER!! it was made by my beloved bessie Soojungie aka SHERINAHIME. She single-handledly owns a shop called : 

Cookie Candy Dreams & Whims Graphics [Open]

xD try it!! she's really good at it! xD

 

oh by the way!! :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH I BEG YOU MY LOVELY READERS !! COMMENTS PLEASE!! I REALLY WANT TO HEAR OUT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!! AS IN SERIOUSLY!! 

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE NUMBER OF SUBBERS!! I CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE STORY! XD .. your comments inspires me to keep writing.. be it good or bad..

just don't bash.. that's different!!