How the two of you meet part 2

If VIXX was your boyfriend

Ravi- 

"Won shik-ah,can you come down!"Mrs Kim called her son.Kim Won Shik,better known as Ravi,is the rapper of the popular idol group VIXX.As he ran down the stairs,his mother pulled him towards the door.

Shocked,"Mum,didn't we talk about this?I'm going back to the dormitory tomorrow.You and dad can have this place to yourselves by tomorrow!"

"We're not discussing about that,I invited our new neighbors over and I forgot to buy meat.I need you to buy it for me."Mrs Kim said.

Ravi nodded.As he went out of the house,he saw the new neighbors moving in.Boxes surrounded their house.

~At the supermarket~

"Where is the meat section?"He whispered to himself."Aha!There it is!"

As Ravi reached out to take the last package of meat,another hand also reached out.Accidentally,their hands touched.The two of them automatically unstretched their hand.

"Im sorry."A voice apologized.

Ravi looked up and saw a petite girl with huge eyes."It-It's okay."He replied.

The girl looked up and her eyes widened more."Y-you're VIXX's Ravi!Im your biggest fan!!"The girl exclaimed.

"Ah...Thank you.Please continue to love and support VIXX,"Ravi said not forgetting to promote VIXX.

"Oh...you can take the meat.I don't need it."The mysterious girl told Ravi.He tried to reject her offer many times but she was persistent and Ravi decided to give in.

The two parted ways.*Hmm..I don't get her name.*Ravi thought.

~At Home~

"Kim Wonshik!!What took you so long?Do you know how long it takes to cook nice meat?"Mrs Kim chided.

Ravi passed Mrs Kim the meat and suddenly hugged his mother."Omo,what are you doing?"

"Mom,thank you for sending me out of the house just now!!"Ravi thanked his mom.*Is he sick today?*Mrs Kim thought.

The doorbell rang.Ravi,in a good mood,dashed to the door and opened it.He was shocked to see who was in front of him."Y-you...What are you doing here?"Ravi asked his biggest fan in curiosity.

"I-I just moved in next door.."She looked down shyly."That means you're my neighbou!!"Ravi exclaimed.Ravi unconsciously hugged her shocking the poor girl.

"oh..I almost forgot to ask you,What's your name?"

"My name is Kwon Ara.."

Hongbin-

You entered the coffee shop excitedly.It has been a week since you've been here and you're craving for some caffeine. The strong aroma of coffee hit you as soon as you stepped into the shop.*Its good to be back* You skipped towards the counter while all of the staff greeted you not only because you were a regular but because your father owned the shop and other franchises.

You leaned against the counter and debated whether to buy a cup of cuppucino or black coffee.You took your time since the cashier wasn't at the counter yet. Suddenly,an unfamiliar face popped up.

"Would you like to order miss?"He asked.

You were confused.*Where's Joon?*You scrutinized him.

He looked at you uncomfortably and decided to flee.

"WAIT!Who are you?Why are you here and where's Joon?"You questioned.

"Well Miss,My name is Lee Hong Bin,obviously Im here to work and Joon Hyung resigned because he has to take care of his sick grandmother."He informed you.

You were a little bit disappointed as.Joon was a keeper.Your mood went down.

"Well,I'll just get a cuppucino then.."you ordered.

You payed and sat down by the window.You took out a beautifully wrapped present In your bag. Today was the special day that you were going to confess to Joon.But to your disappointment,he resigned.The only reason why you came here was to see Joon,not to buy coffee.You stared at the window sadly.You didn't realize that Hongbin has been calling your name a lot of times. Hongbin gave up and decided to serve the cup of the coffee himself.

Hongbin slammed the cup of cuppucino onto your table and walked away.The slamming broke your train of thoughts. You pissed off.*How dare he slam my cup of coffee and then stomp away?Doesnt he know who I am?*Angrily,you stomp out of the store,causing some of the customers to look at your direction. Hongbin looked at the door with mixed feelings.

*Why is she so mad?Im so gonna report her to our boss.*Hongbin thought.

"Oh no...Did she just stomped out of the store?"Hoon,asked. "Who?"Hongbin asked cluelessly. "Miss Kwon."Hoon said. Hongbin paused for awhile."That girl,is our boss' daughter?"Hongbin asked,shocked. "Yup.Miss Kwon Ara,daughter of Kwon HanByul."Hoon stated.

*I can't believe I did that to my boss' daughter.

Hyuk-

"Alright...Juniors,run 3 rounds around the field for punishment."The OIC of NPCC announced.

Squad SK13 dashed towards the field.Being new at the CCA,some had trouble with the punishments..

Hyuk,was one of the cadets that didn't have trouble running with a time limit.His instincts kept on bugging him to look back.After fighting with his instincts,he finally gave up and just looked back.At the back,he saw a girl alone with no one running with her.

Everyone else had a partner to run with but she didn't.She looked like she was having trouble breathing.Hyuk decided to lose his chance of being first and went to the back of the squad.

"Are you okay?"He asked with pure intentions.She looked up and stared into Hyuk's eyes with her big almond-like eyes.

"I can't breathe.."That was her last words before fainting into Hyuk's arms.

Hyuk put out his arms and she landed on his arms.Hyuk started to panic."H-hey are you okay?"Hyuk shook her.

"IC!"Hyuk shouted.Squad mates and the IC ran towards Hyuk and the girl.

"Hyuk,bring her to the nurse's office!"The IC commanded.Even before the IC's command,already dashed towards the nurse's office.The IC looked at him and thought,*damn,that kid sure can run.*

~At the nurse's office~

"Noona!!Emergency!"Hyuk shouted as he entered.Ms Lee knew that Hyuk really meant that it was an emergency since Hyuk was a frequent visitor. 

"What did you d-oh,here's something new,Who's the girl?"Ms Han asked.

"I-I don't know!"Hyuk confessed.

"My little Hyukkie..Did you do something to her!?!"Ms Han, also known as Hyuk's sister asked.

"W-what?No!!"Hyuk replied.

Ms Han then started to examine the mysterious girl's health."It seems like she has asthma." 

After getting treated,Hyuk was told to accompany the girl until she wakes up.Just when Hyuk decided to go and get some fresh air,her hand twitched.

Hyuk immediately sat down."Are you okay?Do you know where you are right now?"

She just nods her head."Where are my manners?My name is Han SangHyuk."Hyuk didn't forgot to introduce himself.

"Kwon...Ara.."She whispered.


Hi,guys!!Sorry for the super late update...T^TI just want to tell you that only this chapter will be connected to the other scenarios.Other scenarios that I will write in the future won't be linked together.