How the two of you met part 1

If VIXX was your boyfriend

Hi!This is my first time writing short scenarios so please bear with me.


N-

"Hyung,are you sure that we're allowed to be here?"Hyuk asked.hearing no response from his leader,he turned to his leader. "Hyung...Hyung...HYUNG!!"Hyuk finally exploded.

"What?"N was clearly annoyed."Are you sure-"Hyuk was again ignored by his leader.The VIXX members were already separated.

Hongbin was standing by the corner chatting and giving cleaning advise to the girls that were giving him their full attention.Ravi and Ken were watching the dance battle.And of course Leo was sitting at the bar minding his own business.Hyuk gave up trying to get the Leader's attention and joined Hongbin.

N decided to join the dance battle.After waiting for so long,it was finally his turn.

"Give it up for N and Ara!"

N was shocked to hear that his opponent was a girl.But that gave him more confidence to win.*this is going to be easy.*he thought  as he cracked his knuckles.But boy was he wrong...

----After the dance battle----(Im sorry.i don't know how to describe)

N was crushed.Ara had won the battle.He was shocked that a girl could dance that well.He was feeling strange feelings that he has never had.He was debating weather he should approach Ara.After debating with hisself for a minute,he finally decided to approach Ara.

"Um,hi."N greeted.Ara gave him a confused look."I was your opponent."N informed.

"Oh,N.It was nice battling you."she replied with a smile.N felt his heart do flip flops.

"Um,if you don't mind would you like to meet up sometime?you know for the exchange of moves."N added quickly."sure."She replied hesitantly."Here's my number."She said.

N  bid her farewell and walked away.He looked at her name card."Kwon Ara..."* I'm gonna remember this name forever.*he thought.

-------

Leo-

"Hyung,I'm gonna go out and buy coffee."Leo informed the manager using his tender voice that was rarely heard.

Leo was walking towards Starbucks when he heard a bunch of drunkards walking past him.*What's wrong with my generation?*he rolled his eyes.

Just then you walked past him.At first,Leo didn't care but then images of you getting disturbed by the group of drunkards.*Relax Leo,nothing is going to happen..*Leo reassured himself.Just then a gush of cold wind hit him.

*That's it..*Leo ran with all of his strength.He stopped about 15 meters away from you.He hid behind the wall to make sure that you didn't know that he was following you.

After following you for a long time.He had almost 3 mini heart attacks.*This girl...Doesn't she know that girls are not supposed to walk around at night alone?*

You were finally at the doorstep of your house.You were about to open the door but then you turned around."You can come out now."You said.

*who the hell is she talking to?Me?*Leo thought.Leo decided to just wait for you to go in but you were persistent and waited.Leo finally gave up and walked out of the shadows.

"So you were the one stalking me huh?"You questioned.

Leo remained silent.He didn't know what to say.He opened his mouth but no words came out.

"Well,since I owe you for keeping me safe,do you want to have a cup of coffee?"You asked. He still remained silent.

"I'll take that as a yes."you said.tou motioned Leo to go into your house but he was hesitant.You motioned him again and he followed.

"Make yourself at home while I brew the coffee."You said.Leo started to look around your living room.There was a picture of you and two adults whom he assumed to be your parents.

He knew that he wasn't supposed to touch or see strangers' stuff but he wanted to.He realized how child like you were.

"The coffee's ready."You suddenly announced.Leo was startled.He accidentally dropped the picture frame and it crashed into a thousand pieces.

You quickly ran to the coffee table and put the tray down.He dashed towards the broken glass.You started to pick up the glass sheds.Leo was in a state of shock.

"Ouch!"You yelped in pain.you had accidentally cut yourself with a sharp glass piece.That snapped Leo out of his trance.

"Are you okay?I'm sorry that I dropped the picture frame and made a mess."Leo apologized.You were surprised to hear his voice.You didn't expect his voice to be that soft.

"It's okay...Just get me the first aid kit that's in the kitchen.Second drawer from the left."You informed.Leo ran to the kitchen and took out the first aid kit.*Very smooth Jeong Taek Woon,making a mess and then injuring a stranger..*He thought.

Leo passed the first aid kit to you and swept away the broken glass.Hearing you mumbling,he looked at you and saw that you were having trouble dressing the wound.

He chuckled."Do you need help?"he also showed his rare smile.

"N-Yes."You changed your mind since it will be nice to have a hot guy dress your wound.Leo went to you and took the q-Tip away from you.He sat beside you and started to apply the ointment.

You were try muffle your pain by biting on your lips."Don't bite your lips..."Leo suddenly said.you looked at him."Girls are suppose to have soft lips and not rough ones."Leo informed.

You were speechless."Taek Woon."He suddenly said.

"Huh?"You were confused.

"My name is Jeong Taek Woon."He repeated himself.

"Kwon Ara."You replied with a smile.You could've sworn that you've seen the most beautifull smile you've ever seen.

--------------

Ken-

"Come on...Just a little bit more.."You said as you tip toed and tried to take the book that you've been searching for the whole time.You have always hated your height.It caused a lot of inconveniences. 

Just then you felt another body right behind you.The person's hand reached over yours and took the book that you wanted.You turned around.

"Hey,I've been eyeing that book and you just-"You were cut off.

"I know,you've been trying to get the book.Youve been trying to get it for a while now.Why didn't you just ask for help?"Ken cut into your sentence.

"I...I... I'm afraid to ask..."you turned red saying your reason.Ken chuckled.

"We'll,from now on, you can ask me,"Ken pointed at himself."For help since I'm gonna be stuck in this library for a while..."Ken continued.Ken scratched his head.

You were thankful to Ken for offering help."Say,let's ditch today's study session and get to know each other better?"Ken suggested.

"Ok!"You accepted his offer.

The two of you packed your bags and skipped out of the library as if you've been stuck in the library for years.Ken suddenly took your bag and walked in front of you.

You looked at him confused."A girl should never carry heavy things."Ken said.*He's such a gentleman*You started to blush.

The two of you entered a cafe and started to chat while eating.Ken made you laugh uncountable times.you realized that you were starting to fall for him.*Wait...Kwon Ara,you can't fall for someone you don't know!!You don't even know his name!!*

"Oh,by the way my name's Jae Hwan.LeeJae Hwan."Ken introduced.

"Ara.Kwon Ara."You replied.The two of you bury out in laughter because of the awful James Bond impersonation.


Please comment and subscribe!!<3