Chapter Two: Gongchan and Sandeul

Be My Beautiful Target ((A b1a4 Love Story))

 

 

I woke up the next day and looked around, first unsure about where I was. It took me a while to remember the past day's events, but I was happy when I did. I wondered if they would show up at the bakery, and I used that as my reason to actually get out of bed. I had unpacked the night before, so I went up to the dresser and knelled as I looked for some cute clothes to wear. I finally decided on some pink skinny jeans and a nice black top with a giant pink bow in my hair, bows being my favorite accessory. I but on my black flats and went down stairs, which leaded into the kitchen and bakery. My Aunt was already at the counter, waiting for a customer to come in.

 

"Good morning, Auntie." I said, coming up to hug her.

 

"Oh, hello dear." She smiled at me, giving a short hug back. I grabbed an apron and stood next to her, waiting for customers. "Soon I'll send you back to the kitchen if we get a good flow of customers. It hasn't really happened yet, but it will one day." She said, resting her head in her hands.

 

"I'm sure Auntie." I smiled. A bell went off and we looked to see four hooded boys entering the bakery quickly. Once the door had closed, concealing them, they removed their hoods, and there stood four of the five b1a4 members. My heart skipped as I eyed over them. They were just so handsome.

 

"Hello boys." My aunt said calmly, and I finally gave in to believing that they actually had become regulars.

 

"Hi!" They bowed in unison. I giggled thinking of their cuteness, and it caused their attention to become focused on me.

 

"Good morning, Minki!" CNU said, walking up to the counter, Baro following behind after convincing the other two to introduce themselves.

 

"Good morning." I replied, smiling at them. Sandeul hurried in front of me.

 

"Hi!" He held out his hand with a big grin and I noted his beautiful full lips and how excited he seemed to be to meet me. "I'm Sandeul!" He introduced himself and I smiled even wider.

 

"Hello!" I replied, being just as cheerful as him. "I'm Bae Minki, It's nice to meet you." His smile got even wider and then he went a head and moved so the other boy could get to me.

 

"Hi." He greeted me with a cutely awkward smile and I replied with a large one.

 

"Hello." He introduced himself as Gongchan and I went ahead and told him my name.

 

"So, can I get you guys anything to eat?" I asked, leaning on the counter as Auntie went to check on the cookies that were baking. Sandeul smiled wide.

 

"Yeah! I'm really hungry!" Baro nudged him and laughed saying,

 

"You're always hungry." I giggled at this and told them what were the freshest and what had been out for almost an hour.

 

"After an hour we keep them for ourselves." I admitted, repeating the words my aunt had told me while I rubbed my arms nervously watching them. How lucky was I that I had only been in Korea for a day and I already knew most of the members of b1a4? It made me fee l very special, in a good way.

 

"Wah, so you get to eat lots of yummy food!" Sandeul said, looking up from the group to me. I nodded laughing. They bought what they wanted to snack on and stood by the counter to talk to my aunt and I when we didn't have a costumer. I hadn't really realized what I was doing, but I had been completely staring at Gongchan's chocolate muffin, for like five minutes straight. He, on the other hand, did notice. When he chuckled and waved it a little I figured out what I had been doing an a large embarrassed blush spread across my face.

 

"Do you want some, Minki?" He laughed, giving me a flash of his cute smile. I nodded a little, smiling back at him. I watched as he tore a piece off and held it out to me to eat. I blushed but leaned forward and ate it from his hand happily. He waited for my reaction.

 

"Wah, that's really good." I laughed, giving a tiny clap as I returned to the register to help a costumer that had just walked in. The boys hung out at the bakery for a couple hours, even after they had finished their food, but every visit has to come to an end.

 

Baro's phone began ringing and when he looked at it, it was their manager calling to say they had a photo shoot in and hour. He sighed when he hung up, obviously not wanting to go.

 

"We have a photo shoot in an hour, I guess Jinyoung is just meeting us there, but anyway, we have to go now." He said, to nobody in particular. We all groaned, nobody wanting them to go, as having been enjoying ourselves so much.

 

"Thanks so much for visiting!" My Aunt said as they all approached the door to leave.

 

"Bye!!" I said as they began walking out. Sandeul stopped in the doorway and turned smiling at me.

 

"Bye, beautiful." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

This chapter .-. i write so much better than this. . . but you Sandeul and Gongchan fans should be happy, Ne? :) C&S please <3