Chapter 3 - Why Always Me?

It's Because i Don't Know How To Let Go

Yuri's on her bed. Hyuri used to be with her, but now she's in her eomma's room. Yuri's still crying. She's still upset about being blamed because she is healthy. Don't ask Yuri, she love Hyuri and her eomma so much. But why? It makes Yuri hurt so much. She even thought that her mother hated her. A second later, her phone rang. She picked it up and it was Minho. 

*phone conversation*

Minho : Babyul!

Yuri : *sobs*

Minho : Honey? What is wrong?? Hey....

Yuri : I'll hang up now.

Minho : Hey.... what's wrong?

Yuri : I said i'll hang up.

*end of phone conversation*

And by that, Minho kept on calling her. But she didn't pick up. She's just really hurt, her mom love Hyuri more than her. She closed her eyes, and inhale some fresh air. She doesn't know what makes her mom hate her that much.

 

Minho POV 

What is wrong with you, Yuri? Did i do something wrong to you? I'm sad, knowing you're not okay like this. Please Yul, just talk to me, i'm really here for you. Is it your mom again? Why does your mom hate you so much? You are a wonderful person. It's impossible to hate a person like you. Please, juts tell me why Yul. Tell me why.

End Of POV

 

Yuri looked at her phone and started searching for her appa's number. She clicked his number and call him. But she only receive a voicemail from his father, "I'm busy, call me later. Please leave a voicemail". Yuri sighed and click number 1 on her phone and said "Appa..... I..... Know you're busy but, please just call me back." Yuri cried even more, knowing that her father is so busy and never had time for her it's just making her so down.

"KWON YURI!" Yuri's mom shouted from outside. Yuri is scared, she knows that she's gonna get scolded. Yuri got up from her bed and wipe her tears. She went outside to meet her mom. "Yes eomma?" Yuri asked, with her head down. Yuri's mom couldn't take it anymore and slap Yuri on the cheek. Yuri cries hard, she can't believe her own mom that she really loves just did that. "What time is it?" Her eomma asked. "8pm" Yuri said silently. "Louder! I SAID, WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!" Her eomma got angry and shouted at Yuri. "8pm eomma" Yuri said. "WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS HARDER YURI?! DO YOU WANT SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOUR TWIN?! SHE IS SICK AND SHE CANT BE YOU, OKAY?! SO PLEASE HELP ME DEAL WITH HER! I KNOW YOUR 18 ALREADY AND YOU CAN GO HOME LATE AT NIGHT BECAUSE I TRUST YOU, BUT CAN'T YOU TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SISTER?! THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPEN. YOU ALWAYS MAKE YOUR SISTER JEALOUS AND CAN'T CONTROL HER EMOTION! DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN YOUR GRANDMA'S HOUSE AGAIN?! HUH?!" Her eomma shouted. "I'm really sorry about it eomma" Yuri said. "If this happen again to Hyuri, i'm really gonna put you in grandmas's house again. Oh, and, You are grounded you can't go anywhere except to school and back. I wanna make you feel about Hyuri's feeling. Aigoo, useless child." Yuri's eomma said and got up from the couch and leave Yuri to her room. Yuri cries and ran to her room and locked the door. She thinks that it isn't fair for her, she always gave in to Hyuri since she was child.

 

FLASHBACK

23/3/2005

Yuri is playing with basketball and Hyuri just stood there looking at her. Their mom came from inside and sit beside Hyuri. "Hyuri, drink your medicine okay?" Eomma mom said and smiled. She noticed that Hyuri is looking at Yuri with a sad face. "Hyuri-ah why are you so sad?" Eomma asked Hyuri and her hair. "I wanna play with Yuri eonnie eomma..." Hyuri said. Eomma took a look at Yuri and face Hyuri. "Hyuri-ah you're sick, what if you get tired? Just play doll wiht eomma, okay?" Eomma said softly. Hyuri looked down. "Yuri!" Eomma said. Yuri held the ball, and came running to eomma. Eomma take the ball from Yuri's hand and deflate the ball and threw it  somewhere so Yuri can't play anymore. "Let's go in Hyuri, you'll catch a cold." Eomma said and brought Hyuri inside. 

 

5/12/2006

It was Yuri and Hyuri's birthday. "Happy birthday Yuri! Happy birthday Hyuri!" Eomma and appa sang. Yuri and Hyuri jump and clap around and they were so happy at that time. "Present!" Eomma said and smiled. Eomma gave Hyuri two presents, that is a barbie doll and clothes. And eomma only gave Yuri a barbie doll. "Where is my cloth eomma?" Yuri asked innocently. "You have enough clothes already." Eomma said. "Wow your doll is so beautiful eonnie..." Hyuri said. "You want it Hyuri-ah? Just switch it with Yuri's" Eomma said. "But i love this one...." Yuri said, but she gave the doll to Hyuri. Hyuri smiled and play with it. She also got to wear new clothes and tried them. "Aigooo, yeppeuda Hyuri-ah!" Eomma said and hug Hyuri. 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Actually there're more of it. But Yuri doesnt want to remember it. 

 

The next day, Yuri is at the campus, reading her binder. Minho came and sit beside her. "Yuri..." Minho said. Yuri looked up at him and smiled. "Hey" Yuri said. Minho put his arm around Yuri's shoulder. "What happened last night?" Minho asked, with a concern face. Yuri looked at Minho and immediately hug him. She cried on Minho's shoulder but didnt say a thing. She's too tired of all this. "Hey....... What is going on?" Minho said and her back. Yuri just kept on sobbing and didn't say a thing. "It's okay, you can tell me some other time... Stop crying beautiful...... Even though i don't know why are you crying, you still have me and i love you so much, okay? I'm always here for you and i will protect you, alright? Please stop crying....." Minho said and kissed her forehead. Yuri smiled a bit and sighed. Minho wiped her tears away with his thumb. "There you go, princess" Minho said and patt Yuri's head.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY GUYS I'M BACKKK! I hope you like this story and this new update! Im sorry for taking too long too update! I will update my stories as soon as i can! Don't be silent readers please! I love you all! MUACHHH!