Chapter 2 - Yuri Minho

It's Because i Don't Know How To Let Go

The couple was still in the campus. It was 3:45PM, Yuri was on the corner of bleachers in the sports hall, watching her boyfriend playing soccer. Her eyes spotted on one guy,Choi Minho. just keep cheering for him, even though it's just a practice. And when he scored a goal, she would clap her hands and she would give him a thumbs up. For 90minutes she's just sitting there, cheering for him. After that, Minho got a break.Yuri handed him a mineral water and smiled at him.

"You did good" Yuri said and smiled to him.  He patted her head and kissed her head.

"You know... You smelt not really good..." Yuri said and meronged to him. He laughed.

"Yeah,yeah i know Yul... I'll take a bath first and we'll go home, arrasseo?" Minho ruffled her hair and went to his locker and take a bath. Yuri waited there. But not too long, he came out.

"Let's go Yul" Minho said with his wet hair and smiled. They waved to all the rest of teams and coaches and left. They went to Minho's car and began to left the campus. The car is full of laughter and dorky moves by Yuri. The radio was just keep playing. Minho just laugh at Yuri and sometimes patt her head. Not too long, they stopped at a ramen stall. Minho get out from the car and open the door for Yuri.  They held hands and walk to the stall.

"Ohhhh Minho! Yuri!" The old lady said and greet them.

"Eomma Bubu" Yuri said and smiled. Yeah, that's her name.

"Okay, what are you two gonna order? I know! For Minho, is Kimchi Fried Rice! And Yuri is Kimchi Ramen, isn't it?" Eomma Bubu guessed.

"Ne, eomma" They both said in unison.

"Okay, just wait for a moment" Eomma Bubu said and went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile at Yuri's house...

"Eomma, Yuri eonnie's so lucky... She can go to school and treated as a healthy person... While me?" Hyuri asked her mother with a teary eyes. They were now at the living room, watching TV.

"Hyuri... You know... You're not that healthy... Okay? Just don't be sad..." Her mother said and caressed her cheeks. It maybe look disgusting in front of you guys, an 18 years old girl still spoiling with her mother? Yeah it is. Hyuri even agreed to it too. But, she should get more attention than the other kids does.

"But, she can come home late, and free out there... While me?" Just when Hyuri said that, she touched her chest and fainted. Yeah, maybe you guys thought that she is overreacting. But, when she can't control her emotion, she'd be like this. Her mother got panic and brought her to her room.

Ramen stall....

"Thanks for coming over!" Eomma Bubu said and waved. The couple waved to her and get into the car.

After a long way to Yuri's house, they finally arrived. They stared at each other and Yuri laughed.

"What?" Yuri asked and laughed.

"I love it when you laugh like that..." Minho smiled.

"Thanks..." Yuri said raised her eyebrows.

"Is there any 'Good night' kiss for me today?" Minho chuckled.

"Aisshh no..." Yuri pouted and look away.

"My lips like sugar~" Minho sang in his broken accent eglish and pursed his lips. Signing for a kiss.

"HAHAHAHA!! Where did you learn that song?" Yuri laughed so hard.

"I don't know either... Go on.. Kiss me.." Minho said and still pursed his lips. Yuri pecked him on the cheek and smiled.

"Good night... Thanks for the ride..." Yuri smiled and get out from his car. Minho waved and drove off.

Yuri get into the house and seeing her mother sit on the living room. She smiled and walk to her mom.

"Hi eomma..." Yuri said. Her mother looked at her and stared at her with a serious look.

"Enough making your sister jealous Yuri? Look at the clock! This is late! You came home late! Your sister is now lying on her bed and unconscious because of you! You know Yuri, she's sick. She really want to be like you! And you gave her a very noticeable difference! It's not the first time Hyuri fainted because of you!" Her mother shouted at her. Yuri cried.

"Ahhh... I'm tired of warning you..." Her mother said and went to her room. Yuri cried so hard. It's hurting her. She's being hated because of her healthyness?

And she went to her room with tears...