Arrangements

Can't You Ever See?

Amber Pov

I walked with Luna to lunch and it was actually my first time having lunch in the canteen. 

"I think you're really going to like the people we sit with" Luna said who looked like an over energetic bunny 

"We'll see Lun" I ruffled her hair as she shook her head.

"Yah! don't ruffle my hair  I'm older than you"

"But I'm taller than you" I laughed when she only replied with an exasperated breath. We arrived at the suppose table that Luna sits at and recognized only two faces aside from Luna.

"Amber this is Key" she pointed to a boy with bright blonde hair" Nice to meet you Amber, we have history together"

I bowed "Nice to meet you too Key"

Luna then pointed to a girl with rather large eyes "This is Victoria we like to call her the mother of the group" 

"I didn't expect anyone to act more of a mother than Luna" I laughed as I formally greeted her . Luna decided to not respond with words but an rather violent jab to my side. I let out a low grunt while still conveying a smile.

"You okay Amber?" The voice belonged to the other person I recognized other then Minho and Luna.

"I'm fine Ailee" I took my seat next to her to avoid any other sneak attacks. I saw Minho looking confused at us "We have band together Minho and I expected Sulli to sit with you guys"

"She usually sits with Krystal but she occasionally sits with us" The girl named Victoria answered. I looked around to see if I could spot them around anywhere but couldn't seem to find them" Thanks for telling me Victoria" She nodded her head and continued her conversation with Key. I looked down at my watch and that's when I realized that I was going through a dilemma. Krystal wanted us to meet up after school for a 3 hour tutoring while I had an important meeting with an potential business partner in 2 hours. I inwardly sighed and excused myself from the table. I pulled out my phone as I headed to the rooftop. I called someone who you can refer to as an assistant. 

"What can I do for you Amber? you're calling quite early aren't you?"

"I am Yoona, look there's something I need you to do"

"Hm What is it?"

"I need you to talk to Kim JaeHyung and see if you can get our appointment to be moved later on today or another day" 

"Am you know he doesn't like any changes especially last minute ones! ,and he's already skeptical of working with you because of you're young age and he barely knows your appearance !"

I pinched my nose bridge this simple deal was proving to be everything but simple "You're right Yoong can you inform him that I'll be bringing an extra person with me"

"I can do that but should I let him know the name?"

"No, no names are needed she won't be in the room just the building that's all"

"Okay Amber I'll do that now"

"Thanks Yoona" I hung up the phone and proceeded downstairs to the canteen which was filled with students leaving I guess lunch is over with now

"There you are Amber where'd you go" Minho appeared next to me swinging an arm over my shoulder. I looked around to make sure no one was close to us and made my voice thin "I had to confirm some things with Yoona" 

"Why are you whispering dude?" Minho looked down at me.

"I dislike talking about these matters during school" I looked around again "You can never be to careful anyone can be an enemy"

"You're right, is there anything you need me to do" He asked expectantly. I stopped and looked around a third time

"Just make sure all the main locales are guarded and all the transitions go smoothly" I gave him a pat on the shoulder and made my way to my band class. It's not that I didn't trust Minho but he had huge things going for him and he didn't need to be involved in this life. Right now this was just a hobby for him even if he didn't see it there were things that once you did there was no going back. I was already climbing my ladder of success but I was certain it was leaning across the wrong thing. I arrived at the percussion section even though guitar was my real forte.  I pulled out my music sheet and began to practice with everyone as we played the song I like to have my scenarios go along with it, it helped release whatever stress was built up. Before I knew it band was over meaning school was over. I said my farewell to my teacher and classmates and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I was met with a pair of cold eyes. 

"Come on stupid let's go I still have my own work to do"

"Well Krystal I know you said three hours but there's something I need to handle during our session"

"You can handle it afterward" She replied not even bothering to look at me 

"Oh silly Miss Jung I wasn't asking you but I was telling you of my well doing's and if I properly remember you didn't say it had to be a straight three hours but that it just had to be three " I rose my eyebrow some to prove my point.

"I wouldn't declare them well doing's but I suppose you're right Stupid oops I meant Amber" I could sense a bit of irritation with the way she said my name but I just gave a small chuckle to it.

"In plus Miss Jung I think you might enjoy spending some time at the Palace hotel" She ceased her movement and wheeled around to look at me "That's in Gangnam and it cost over a 10200 won a night to be there what are you doing there?"

"Like I said we're very different people, you may call me stupid but I have many smart ways that are beneficial to me " She examined my eyes as if she could read me from there. "Now if you still want a good two hours before I have to leave I suggest we go now" She pivoted on the heel of her foot "Ugh, Just shut up stupid" I gave a victory smirk these battles we would have entertained me.


Hey guys~ It's the author here I would just like to thank all those who've subscribed and please comment and give much support to this story

I'm not really sure what made me change the mood of this story but I just thought that angst atmosphere fit .

I will be doing another update later on today so I do plan on updating this frequently as I will be doing an update on my other story 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/484375/the-roller-coaster-of-falling-in-love-with-you-amber-kryber-taeny-tiffany-yoona-yulsic-tiffber​


It's a different pairing and mood but I would appreciate it if you all checked it out.