First Paycheck

Can't You Ever See?

Amber Pov

I woke up to the shinning sun coming through my window. I tried to get up but my body wouldn't agree with me. Come on Liu you have easy money waiting for you. Taking care of my simple hygiene I proceeded downstairs where I could hear my parents discussing their daily tasks. The smell of breakfast waffed through my nose, I don't remember the last time I had a home cooked breakfast mainly because I would still be in dreamland sleeping. Turning my foot into the kitchen I heard my mom yelling

"Smile honey" Before I could comprehend what was going on several flashes went off. I saw my Dad handing me a glass of orange juice.

"Our handsome daughter is going to school and on time'. he exclaimed 

In a way this made me feel bad my parents were pretty good parents and I couldn't give them the reward of going to school daily. I gave them both a hug and kiss after Looking down at my watch I noticed the time ticking down. I couldn't risk being late so I grabbed my breakfast and ran out the door without forgetting to bid goodbye to my parents. Running to the bus stop I spotted Luna who was lost in the music playing in her headphones .I tapped her shoulder she turned around. 

"Hey Lun" she sat there and just stared at me as if she was trying to see through my soul.

"Lunnnaaaa Earth to Luna"

"Oh my goodness Amber why are you here? Are you in trouble? Am I dreaming?" Luna just bombarded me with question after question. Before she could ask anymore.

"Yah Luna I'm not in trouble I just have a sudden interest in my academics now" I replied trying not to laugh.

"Yeah right more like you have a sudden interest in someone is it Krystal" She wiggled her eyebrows 

"Of course not unless you count being interested in her money" 

"what?"

The bus then pulled up and we boarded "I'll tell you later Lun I want to catch up on some sleep" I said as I leaned my head against the bus window.

Krystal Pov 

I can't believe that Amber made me result in paying her. I just really want everyone in my class to graduate and I couldn't be rejected by her aishhh I should really let my pride go sometime. Now that dino looking person is going to be in my house but I must confess I didn't expect her to.... well be smart. She seemed to have a pretty good idea about what she was talking about. 

Flashback 

"Yes it's true five average students can compensate for the damage you're causing but the test scores aren't something easy to cover up Miss Liu are sponsors will cut off their sponsorship if they see even one student not being ambitious in their academic carrer"

"That would be a valid point, but if I'm not mistaken a student test scores are unvalid if they miss a half of a semester so that means the sponsors wouldn't know of me since I simply have no test scores to show"

"Well yes but I strive for the best in all my fellow classmates and wants all of us to end up at a point in our life that we're satisfied with I-"

"Theater right Miss Jung? I'm sure an actress like you must have some other things to offer other than acting since your sister already grabbed that spot and might I say what a great job she is at acting I'm sure you desire more so I decide you work on that desire instead of wasting your time here" I wanted to smack that grim look off her face very few knew that Jessica was my sister , how did she find out? and how dare she have the audacity to cut me off only to tell me what I should do. I couldn't let her win even though I wasn't sure when this became a battle.

"How do you know who my sister is?"

She gave a chuckle "Oh how ignorant you are aside from academics we come from very different places and quite frankly live in very different worlds so you should just leave as I have to see what's so frightening about the Jung Krystal Soojung "

I couldn't let her insult me, I had to prove I had some type of authority over her so I resulted to an action I knew I would I regret .

"I'll pay you."


"Wait so you're telling me she's paying you to show up?"

I nodded "And twice the amount if I get tutored"

"I can't believe it" 

"Well you better and I think that promise should be off now since I'll be here quite often now" I gave a smirk to Luna as the warning bell rang.

Luna pointed an finger to me while walking away to her class "We'll talk about that Am don't make any assumptions"

I saluted to her and walked to my first period class I'm surprise I know where it's at.

Krystal Pov 

Where is that stupid llama at if she doesn't show up today the deal is off 

"Soojung are you okay? you seem kind of frustrated" 

Before I could respond my eardrums were attacked by Sulli's voice.

"AMBER HYUNG!!!" 

I could hear her voice "Sulli it's nice to see you"

I stopped listening I didn't want to hear anymore about them reuniting. I could feel a chair moving next to me. 

"Good morning sunshine" Amber said with a smile 

Ughh why did I propose this idea