Treacherous Night

A Chance to Change [ON HOLD]

~ 1 year later ~

 

All I could do was run. They were after me, they found me. For years I have killed so many people but I know I have carefully planned out their deaths, making it look accidental or suicidal.

 

I knew I was careful, I knew I was safe. No one could ever find me nor track me down. Nobody can put the blame on me. But what happened here?

 

 

I jumped on a dumpster, taking hold of the metal ladder on the side of an apartment. I quickly climbed up and at my last step, the metal ladder has quickly slid down and got one of the cops straight on the head.

 

The ladder had broken through his skull, blood pouring out of his head, over his body and onto the pavement. The other cop panicked and called for back up.

 

I stood on the rooftop looking at the cop vomit what he last ate. I smirked in triumph as I knew that they wont find me again. I'll be more careful, this time.

 

I run to the door on the rooftop of the building, running down the stairs to get to the elevator on the lower level.

 

Exiting the apartment, I took off my black beanie and gloves, throwing them on a nearby trash can. I was thankful that I was all covered up because of the cold season. More covered skin makes it easier to get away without knowing your face, but it also makes other people suspect of you.

 

I adjusted my scarf so it fits perfectly around my neck up to my jawbone. Opened my coat on and took the hoodie hidden inside under the coat, setting it properly on my back, now I look just like any passer by.

 

Blue and red lights flashed pass me, cops and ambulance came, stopping at the back of the apartment I went out of.

 

I looked back to the cops for a moment to fit in with the people around me and their curiosity. People were crowding around the scene, some were disgusted by the sight, turning pale and vomiting what they just ate for dinner.

 

Turning back around, I continued walking away from the scene of the crime. Burying half of my face in my scarf, I smirked.

 

I win.

 

~oOo~

 

 

Im so sorry for not updating for so long...

I might go on hiatus since I dont know what to do, well I do know but I dont know how to put it into words.

Thank you so much for the ones who subscribed ^^

and sorry because I will be gone ;A;