A bad son

A Chance to Change [ON HOLD]

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Never did I have someone who cared for me. And never did I care for somebody else. I was abandoned by my parents when I was six years old and now that 12 years have gone to pass, I should look for them right? I should show them how I've become after they've left me. I should show them the son they made me to be.

 

But its too late. The house that they live in is already burning down. I watched from afar the disaster I have made. A few days before, I found my parents but I wasnt the only child, not anymore. There were two girls, one was only a couple of years younger than me and the other, an infant. I knew that they wanted a girl as their child, disappointment washed over them when I was born a boy.

 

I met their older girl in a bar a few days ago. She was smart, pretty and y. We hit it off that night. She said that her parents werent home and the little sister was with them, so we got the house to ourselves. It was a one night stand, but for a one night stand, we sure did it a lot of times.

 

That one night stand was only to know where they lived. I know their daughter, I know where their house is and now its burning down. I watched on the sidelines as the firefighters came.

 

 

The fire has already engulfed the house and I doubt that anyone has survived. The whole family is there, so what else to do? I thought that the dad would be at work but seeing his car parked outside... it must be my lucky day.

 

I started to walk away from the scene before the cops come and question everybody here, including me. I dont want that, I might get exposed.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

When I came back to the dorm, I was greeted by Woohyun hyung, sitting on the sofa watching the news. "Is this your doing?" he asked without looking up. I decided to sit down and watch the news about the fire I caused. I smirked.

 

"Yeah, so? Does it matter? At least there's four less people on earth." I said, finding the fire entertaining. He leaned back and nodded.

 

"I admire you. Because before, you were only beating them up and sending them to hell but now... you've included fire." he said nonchalantly, his eyes still glued to the T.V. "But why is it a family? Why them?" he turned to me, a questioning look in his eyes. It really bothered me when people ask me 'why', 'why them?'

 

I stood up and turned to leave, heading to my room. "Thats none of your business." I said before going into my room and slamming the door shut. They should know better, they should know that I dont like being questioned, especially when asking me these things.

 

Its not like they dont do this as well. In fact all of us in this house, me, Woohyun hyung, Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung have all killed people and at the least put other in a hospital.

 

We all have reasons, I do, too. I just dont want to talk about them. Especially this one. This... has nothing to do with them.