Wicked Games

Wicked Games

You woke up feeling the familiar arms of your boyfriend around you. Sunggyu and you had been dating for 3 years now. Inspirits knew about you and even though they weren't ecstatic that Gyu was in a relationship, they accepted it knowing that he was happy.

Gyu was currently working on his solo promotions, and working hard as Infinites leader as well. This was taking its toll on him and led him to often sleep a lot. You barely got to spend any time with your boyfriend. He would get home while you were already in bed, and then you left for work in the morning and he left a few hours after you. Therefore the only time spent together was when you were both sleeping, or on one of his occasional days off.

You unwrapped Sunggyus arms from around your waist, and you slowly got out of bed. You walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast for you and your boyfriend, since today was his day off and you wanted to spend the day with him.

You decided on making him a special breakfast and made a real feast for him. You had eggs, bacon, and french toast. You knew Gyu wasn't able to eat proper meals as he was so busy with promotions, he didn't really have time to eat.

You walked to your bedroom quietly and approached the bed slowly. You started to lightly shake Sunggyu, "Yah, oppa wake up." You said whispering in his ear.

"Go away." He said putting his face into the pillow and ignoring your wake up call.

"Oppa," You said in an aegyo voice. "It's already 11:30, we're going to waste our day if you keep sleeping like a grandpa" You said whining.

"Yah, hajima. Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" He said growling.

"Arasso, I'll find something else to do." You said walking out of the room.

It was always like this lately. When he was home he didn't want to go out, or even do much for that matter. You need something to do while Gyu wasn't with you. You needed something to make Gyu jealous, so that he would want to spend time with you, so that he would want to pay attention to you.You also needed someone to keep you company when you were bored.

You had the best idea. You would get yourself a pet. One that you could love and it would give you love back when you wanted it. You could play with it and it could sleep with you.

You decided to go to the pet store, and so you went to your closet and grabbed some clothes. You changed quickly and grabbed your wallet. You were going to need quite a bit of money to buy the pet everything that it needed.

----------------------------------------------

You got back into your apartment and placed the little fur ball on the floor. You had decided on buy an all white kitten. It was a male and you had decided to name it Mangdoongi.

Mangdoongi started running around your apartment and you clothes the door to your bedroom so that the kitty wouldn't wake up your boyfriend. You took all of the items you bought out of the bag and started to place them around the house. You had bought little blue bowls and were now placing food in them, and you also had a little cat bed and a little box which you placed in the washroom.

You knew that Mandoongi would make Sunggyu jealous, especially if you were spending so much time with him and not with your boyfriend. Well, Sunggyu would rather sleep then spend time with you.

--------------------------------------------

Sunggyu got out of bed feeling relaxed. He had gotten to sleep in and it felt good, now he just wanted to get some food and chill out for the day. He heard your voice in the living room and he smiled.

"Aww is my baby hungry! Let me get you some food then" He heard you say and he laughed to himself at how cute you were. He walked out of the room.

"Neh, jagi. I could really use some fo-" He stopped talking once he saw that you weren't talking to him but to a little white blob sitting on your lap. "Whats this?" He asked.

"This is Mandoongi, my new baby!" You said to him the top of the cats head. "Doongi, bbo bbo" You said to the cat kissing it softly on the nose.

Sunggyu glared at the cat with his tiny eyes."Yah, what about a kiss for your oppa?" He asked you walking toward you and the kitten.

"Your food is in the oven." You told him while continuing to play with the cat.

He scoffed and grabbed the food from the oven and placed it on the table to eat.

"Mandoongi, your the cutest animal ever!" You said rolling the kitten onto its belly and giving it a rub down.

"Hamsters are better" Sunggyu mumbled.

You smirked silently to yourself knowing that your plan was working. You continued to focus your entire attention to the cat and you could feel the hot stare of your boyfriend staring at you and the kitty.

Sunggyu finished eating and put his dishes in the sink. He sat down on the couch and the television. "Jagi-ah, come and watch with me" He said patting the seat on the couch next to him.

You put the kitten in your lap as you sat down next to your boyfriend. You continued to play with the cat as your boyfriend tried to focus on the television.

"Yah wae did you have to bring him too?" Gyu said pouting.

"Mangdoongi is a member of our family now!" You said putting the kitten on Sunggyus lap.

"Wae did you go get a cat?" Gyu said putting the cat back on your lap.

"Your always sleeping, or gone and I need some company." You told him honestly.

"So your saying that when I'm not here you're going to be sleeping with him?"Sunggyu said staring at you in disbelief.

"Neh."

"Yah, I can't believe I'm getting jealous over a cat." He looked at the cat in the eyes. "If you try anything with her, just know I was here first."

You laughed. Kissing your jealous boyfriend on the lips before he decided to murder your kitten. The rest of the day was spent with Mandoongi and Gyu, who finally learned to somewhat get along with each other. This was how you wanted to spend the day with your boyfriend, just snuggled together on the couch, and now there was a new edition to the family, and he would be yours and Sunggyus baby from now on.