1- Marshmallow

Drabbles for the Shippers

Rated PG- Kyumin

Idols are the core of the entertainment industry- they hold images that are good and pure, for the fans only. Idols can be cute, handsome, sweet and funny to any fangirl.
However, Kyuhyun finds himself as the exact opposite. He shows an arrogant side to himself, which oddly attracts even more fans that he thought. Holding the whole “Bad boy” persona, he’s considered one of the most popular idols in the industry.
“You know, that whole bad boy persona is bull.” His manager, the strict yet smiley Lee Sungmin was watching Kyuhyun eat his favorite snack, marshmallows. He didn’t understand why the boy loved the sticky treat, but he supplied them to him regardless. Kyuhyun shrugged nonchalantly and ate another one, stuffing it in his cheeks.
“I know, yet it works.” Sungmin shoved the bag of marshmallows away from the younger boy, as he reached for another one. He scowled and crossed his arms, putting his feet up to the glass table.
“No more Kyuhyun. Marshmallows are bad for you. I’m surprised you’re healthy considering the amount of marshmallows you eat all the time.”
“That’s because I’m special. And why not?”
“Because.” He raised an eyebrow at the elder, who in return just sighed. “Kyuhyun, how would the fans feel if they find out the bad boy eats fluffy marshmallows?”
“They would love it! They would think it’s sweet or something.” He rolled his eyes and the tv, beaming with pride as one of his music videos was showing. Sungmin rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun, who was self-absorbed in watching his video. He had to admit, Kyuhyun came out well in that video. It was a ballad, which matched the younger boy’s voice perfectly. Sungmin had to admit, if the boy wasn’t as snarky as he was, he would think of having a crush.
“Director Kim did well with the video.” He smirked to himself, pride written all over his face.
“I guess so.” Sungmin nonchalantly said. “Kyuhyun, don’t you have to practice the new song lyrics? Supervisor Jang wanted to hear it as soon as possible.”
“Fine. Get me the lyrics sheet. And a bag of marshmallows.” Sungmin rolled his eyes, returning with the sheets only. “Where’s the marshmallows?”
“Focus on the work first.” Kyuhyun started to pout, hoping that his nonexistent aegyo would have some effect. Sungmin bit his lip, trying to ignore the boy, who at the moment, was super cute. Kyuhyun frowned and shrugged after, looking over the papers in his hand. He started quietly singing along with the lyrics, a technique he used to show that he was serious. Sungmin watched him intently, biting his lip during the process. He realized how handsome Kyuhyun was, when he wasn’t acting like a prideful . He also thought about the man’s soothing voice, how beautiful and deep it was. He never really thought about it before then.
Kyuhyun had finished singing the song with a content smile on his face. “How was it?”
“It’s great Kyuhyun.”
Smiling with pride, he wrapped an arm around his manager’s waist, to Sungmin’s surprise. “Can I get a treat now?” He whispered softly into Sungmin’s ear, tracing it with his lips. Sungmin bit his lip, oddly liking the skinship that Kyuhyun was offering at the moment.
“I guess so. You can have those stupid marshmallows now.” He felt Kyuhyun’s narrowing gaze on him as the idol had held onto to him tighter.
“Oh, I don’t want those marshmallows anymore. I have something better in mind.” Kyuhyun smirked and gently pressed his lips onto Sungmin’s. Sungmin squeaked and felt himself relax into the kiss, holding gently onto Kyuhyun’s jacket for support.
“W-why did you kiss me?”
“Because, you’re sweet, like a marshmallow.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the first one, i'm feeling generous. 8D