Thanks to you

Be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun

(Kyuhyun POV)

I went to Sungmin-hyung clinic to invite him for the fiesta that celebrated on the mansion. I told him also to invite the other hyung for the fiesta tomorrow. Then, when i back on the mansion i saw a red car.

"We have a visitor? But if we have a visitor we will welcome them. Even im not invite them."

Then when i came out to my car i saw Letty (one of our servant) i ask her who is our visitor, then the girl said it was _________.

"Her again!?" I suprised when Letty said.

"Yes sir. Nanny invite her."

"O-okay. Thank you."

When i went to the kitchen room i saw nanny who prepare a juice.

"Kyuhyun you here."

"Yes nanny."

"Here's a glass of juice. By the way, Anton and Mario was on the backyard to prepare the chicken for roasting then _________ was here. She staying on the room where in she stay, when she first to come here."

"Oh i see."

"Kyuhyun, can we brought _________ in the fluvial parade later?"

"Sure. She is our visitor."

"Thank you."

"Nanny, i will go to my bedroom. Then please prepare the things that need for the fluvial parade."

"Okay. Take some rest first Kyuhyun. Maybe you are tired."

"Thanks nanny."

Before i went to my room, i peek the room of __________. Then i go inside on her room silently. I saw _________ who was on very deep sleep. I come on her nearly and sit on her beside. I simply touch her face.

"My life was dark and quiet, but when you came into my life it's starting to colorful. Thanks to you." I said on myself.

Then i leave quietly on her room. Then i go to my room and take a rest.