Jeollanam-do

Be Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun

(_______ POV)

"Where are you?" Sam ask me.

I got 3 calls from her. But i can't answer her call because i'm driving. I thank that i get the headset on my my bag then put it on my cellphone.

"I going to somewhere."

"What time you will be back?"

"Maybe tomorrow."

"Why? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Jeonam."

"Where in Jeonam?"

"In Jeollanam-do."

"Who you going there?"

"Those people who helped me. They celebrating fiesta tomorrow they invite me to come."

"You are so unfair why did you invite us? Are you ashamed us?" Sam said jokingly.

"Sam, please forgive me first now. And don't make this as matter. Okay, because I'm driving. Talk to you later. Bye."

"Take care."

"Thanks."

"Hope you are not lose."

"Hahaha. Don't say that. Bye."

"Bye too."

After my conversation to Sam, i really know that i can go safely in Jeollanam, because i memorize the road that i take when i go back in Seoul. After 7 kilometer, i get confuse because i did not see the sign of the Hacienda Cho, i already see the bus terminal. I decide to stop on one store that a little far away in the bus terminal just to ask the direction of hacienda Cho.

"Annyeong." I said to the owner of the store.

"Annyeong. What may i can help you to you?"

"I would like to us, where is the Hacienda Cho?"

"Owh! Hacienda Cho?"

"Yes."

"You have already exceeded. Just go back then the first corner in the right, and turn then just drive straight then you will see the arch sign of the Hacienda Cho."

"Thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

I proceed to my car then i drive away then i saw the first corner in the right then i turn then after a few miles i saw already the arch sign of the Hacienda Cho. Then i park my car in the parking area that near in the garden. I came out on my car then Nanny Leah see me.

"________, i'm glad that you come early."

"But i exceeded a few miles away here. I thanks that i saw a little store that a little near here."

"It's really hard to find this." I added.

"The most important thing you here."

"You right nanny."

"Let's go inside i already prepare your bedroom."

"Thanks nanny."