Him who harassed me. Him who saved me. Him who is nice to me.

Kingka's Rage

I'm back to this story! Sorry for not updating~ ^^ And I'm sick :(


~Still _______'s POV~

Wow! The house is like what? A few storeys high and with this HUGE GARDEN!

Aigoo~ Heaven! Just wish that Onew is here with me now!

There is school tomorrow right? So I have to sleep! Muahaha! Time to check out my room!!

Wow!! It's full of purple!!

The bed is lavender-scented and is made of silk. A white dressing table is at the side of my bed, and beside it is a... WALK-IN WARDROBE!! Did I mention a private bathroom, a TV, a sofa, a play area filled with bean bags and toys and a study table? Oh my mummy! I love you! I knew we were rich but... THIS RICH?!

Oh! A balcony! 

Beside our house is Onew's house! And I hope that balcony beside mine will be his!! 

Aigoo! What should I do now?

Aha!! i never knew I was this smart! I shall tour the place!! 

I shall just tell Mummy~ Jakaman~~

"Omma~~ I'm going out! Will be back before dinner! By the way, I love my room!!"

There there! Permission gotten! Muahahahaha!!

Aigoo.. normally I don't talk much but... TODAY I'M HAPPY!!

Walking in the streets of Seoul, I can't resist the temptation to rush into one of the shops and buy a few cute stuff! Seoul is full of cute stuff!

Looking...

Walking....

Looking......

Oh! I've been out for 5 hours!

I went out at 3 and now it is already 8!

Mummy will worry! I said to be back by dinner!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Where is this place?! I'M LOST!!! T^T

SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! TT^TT

"Hey little girl~ are you lost?" A man's voice came from behind me.

"YES!! Can you help me?" I turned around swiftly and pleaded with the teenager.

"What a cute and innocent girl. Follow me." He said as he smirked and walked.

WHAT?!

Why are we going to an alley?

Slamming me against the wall, the man cornered me and smirked before saying, "Let's have some fun."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I screamed into the teenager's ear and kicked wildly.

The next thing I saw, was the guy getting held by a guy while another guy was standing beside me, smiling and holding out his hand.

"Erm... Thank you..." I thanked them as they both walked me home.

"Hi! My name is Taemin! And this is Minho hyung! We are both 19! Nice to meet you!" Taemin, the smiling guy, introduced himself and the guy who pulled the guy off me.

"Nice to meet you, Taemin and Minho hyung." I said as I teased Minho by saying the wrong name.

"You!-" Minho shouted but I interrupted him.

"Bye and thanks!!" I shouted as I went into my house, only to meet my mother's naggings. 


Done~ Hahahah!

My Tumblr~

http://jojochicky.tumblr.com/