Leaving....

Kingka's Rage

~_________’s POV~

“________!! Say goodbye to your friends now! We are leaving!” Mom screamed from inside the car. “Bye Onew… I will miss you lots!!! Remember to email or text me!!”

Sigh… I never thought that the day I have to leave my birthplace Mokpo and my bestest friend, Onew, would come... Sigh…         

“Honey… Stop sighing! It’s not like you are never going to see him again!! Remember what Mrs Lee said? We are still going to be neighbours!! We are just shifting there first! Aigooo…” My all-time-favourite mom said to me.

(A/N: If you are wondering where daddy is, dun worry, he is not dead. He is just on a business trip for a few years.)

Life would surely be boring without Onew… He always cheers me up with his dorky smile and his clumsy ways… I still remember the day he shared his chicken with me for the first time... 

As I thought of Onew’s face, I slowly drifted away to dreamland…

~In Dreamland… XD~

“Hello, _______! My name is Yoseob!! And I am your love angel!!! MUAHAHAHA--- Oops! I got carried away! Sorry!! So I just want to tell you that… in your future, FOUR guys would fall in love with you and you can only choose one of them. They are---“

~_________’s POV~

“________!!! WAKE UP!!!!!! We are here!” Mom’s screaming (again) woke me up.

Aish, chincha!!! I was about to know from the cute blonde angel which people would fall in love with me!! Awww… nvm! Who cares, it was probably just a dream.

Groggily, I stepped out of the car…

OH

MY

GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!