Shocked

Making it in Korea

KIKWANG POV

I watched as the bass began to boom from the speakers. Mila swayed wih the music and hit every step with force and precision, I have never seen a girl move this way before. Most of the time the women try to dance y and seductive, but Mila was so raw.

I looked at Dongwoon with wide eyes, he peered back at me mouthing, 'Wow'. 

Haw followed Mila's foot work perfectly, as if he had performed this routine on a daily basis. Their moves were so quick and their hand motions so precise, you looked at Doojoon who had his mouth open in amazement. 

The music faded as Mila and Haw ended their routine. She smiled and it was completely genuine. She really is beautiful.

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO MOVE LIKE THAT!?" screamed Yoseob as he ran to Mila. She smirked at him and lifted her eyebrow, "Dedication and many grueling hours of dance." 

Doojoon walked up to Mila with a smile on his face, "Okay we have to learn to move like that. I was blown away, I have never seen anything like it." 

"So Mila's staying?" I asked with a tone of hope. Junhyung looked at me with an evil smirk.

"I mean if it isn't up to your standards I will pack my bags and go--"

"NO!" we all screamed.

"That is what I thought." Mila's smile faded into a serious face, "Tomorrow wake up at 5 AM sharp we have a lot of ground to cover before Star Dance Battle."

"Bwooo? Five AM!" Hyunseung complained. Mila sent him a death glare that made him keep his mouth shut.

YOUR POV

You put your jacket back on and had Haw walk you back to your apartment.

"They like you I can tell." 

You looked at Haw and smiled, "They won't anymore after tomorrow."

Haw chuckled, "Go easy on them. They are really good dancers."

"I know, but they need to reach their full potential. I understand that they work hard for endless hours, but it wil pay off in the end." 

Haw nodded understanding your point, you and Haw reached your apartment and you invited him in or some coffee. 

"Do you know where you are going to start?" Haw asked as he sipped his drink.

You look down at your drink before speaking, "They need to get out of their comfort zones to be able to perform my routines."

Haw looked at you and smiled, "The good ol' fashion 'lesson on passion'."

"I think it is a start they need to show more facial expressions and the feeling needs to reach their eyes. Especially since one of the routines is a couple."

"Don't scare them too much, they are more sheltered than you think." 

You sighed, "I guess I just have to break the boundry then."

You and Haw finished your coffee in silence, you began going through methods of bringing up passion to Beast. Needless to say you were a bit nervous, what if they didn't react well?

Haw stood up from his seat and bowed to you thanking you for the company.

You went to your room and unpacked your bags, everything in Korea felt right and for once in a long time you felt as if you were at home.

-Next day-

You set your alarm to go off at 4:30, the alarm was ringing in your ears as you emerged from your bed. You quickly got up and stretched trying to wake up your muscles. The boys are probably still sleeping, you though to yourself. You walked into the connecting bathroom and washed your face trying to wake up. You looked at your reflection watching as water dripped from your face, you grabbed a towel and dried it quickly. 

You made your way from the bathroom and back into your bedroom, you walked to the dresser and picked up the tight dress with the extention that you preferred to tango in. You smiled to yourself, yeah those boys are in for a rude awakening. You removed your long sleeve pajama shirt and slipped into the dress. You loved the way it hugged your hourglass figure and you also loved how it helld everything in properly. You picked up a black trench coat from the closet and covered yourself with it. You looked at your self in the mirror again and decided to pin your hair half up half down, you always liked the way your curls fell down your back, especially in this dress because it exposed most of your back. You grabbed your bag and shoved your Doc Martens into them knowing that you would need them later. Before leaving your apartment you slipped on your dancing heels and walked out into the brisk air.

"Hpmh, they probably are not even awake yet." You said to yourself as you walked to Beasts apartment building. You walked into the building and greeted the receptionist.

"Annyeonghasyeo. I believe Haw left me a room key down here?" The receptionist bowed and nodded as she opened her drawer and handed you a key card.

You bowed thanking her and made your way to the boys apartment. You finally reached their floor and found their room, you took the room key and slid it through the detector and the door opened to you. You stepped inside their pitch black apartment, you almost stumbled over all the shoes they had scattered on their floor. "Aishhh," you whisper to yourself as you take off your shoes. You walk into the main room to see dirty clothes scattered about and a flat screen television mounted on the wall. You looked to your right to find their bedroom door, you opened it slightly hearing their snores echo throughout the room. 

You walk into the room completely and close the door behind you with out making a sound. You feel the wall for the light switch and flick it on, the room illuminated and revealed three bunk beds niext to each other. None of the members reacted from the light, you figured this would happen. You look at a night stand to find speakers you pull out your ipod and plug it in turning the volume up to its maximum. You pressed play and let the music blast through the speakers.

"BWO BWO BWOOO! AIGOOO TURN IT OFF!" screamed Junhyung. The rest of the members woke up instantly covering their ears from the noise.

You paused the music, "I said be ready at 5 AM sharp, it is now 5 AM and you still aren't dressed."

"HEY!" screamed Hyunseung as he pulled a blanket over his body, "No women are allowed in here!"

You crossed your arms and scoffed, "And yet here I stand. Don't get you knickers in a twist, it's not like I have seen what a man looks like before. Get dressed and be ready in five minutes."

You walked out of their room, the members began to jump out of their beds and throw on clothes. One by one each member came out of the room fully dressed and ready to go.

"Are we all prepared now?" They nodded. "This is the first and last time I will allow you guys to be late. Like I said yesterday we have a lot of ground to cover and we cannot waste any time."

You turned towards the front door of their apartment and slipped on your heels, the walk to the studio was silent much like yesterday. You figured the members were still waking up, you reached the studio and immediately set your bag down and turned to them. 

"What do you guys think we are learning today?" you asked.

Hyunseung was the first to raise his hand, "A dance routine!"

Junhyung smacked him in the back of the head, "Are you really that stupid? Of course she is a choreographer. No, we are here to learn how to cook!"

"But where are the stoves?" Hyunseung asked.

Everyone groaned. "Sorry about him, sometimes he is a little too curious." said Dongwoon.

"Well, you guys are not going to learn a routine just yet." They all looked at you with confusion. "I want you all to feel comfortable with me and understand what I expect from you. My form of dancing is different from what you know. So today I am going to teach you how to dance with passion."

"But we already know how to-" started Yoseob.

"Yes, you know how to dance with facial expressions, but they never reach your eyes. I want you to reveal emotions while you dance, like telling a story. You need to feel the music and move without thought. Let's have a demonstration. Any volunteers?" You looked at them expecting the members to jump at the chance to show their potential. 

"Kikwang you are the main dancer go," urged Doojoon.

Kikwang stepped forward in front of you waiting for your instruction.

"Such enthusiasm," you said sarcastically. You turned towards the stereo and plugged in your ipod selected the song and picking up the remote to control it. You ed your coat and took it off revealing your to the members.

"Maknae cover your eyes!" Yoseob said as he placed his hands over Dongwoon's eyes.

You sighed expecting this, "I know in your culture this can be considered inappropriate, but for this style of dancing I need you to be comfortable with me." They all removed their hands from their eyes and waited as you positioned yourself in front of Kikwang once more. 

"Kikwang, feel the music course through your veins. No one is here but you and me. Show me how you feel, do what feels right okay?" Kikwang looked at you and nodded. "And remember always look into my eyes, capture the moment just you and me."

You clicked play on the remote as Santana's Latin tune "Into the Night" played through the speakers. You lean back exposing your leg and motion with your hand for Kikwang to follow. He glides his way towards you and spins you out as you start to salsa dance. 

"Good! Good! More show more!" Kikwang grabbed your back and dipped you looking into your brown eyes. You held onto him as he dipped you lower again. You lifted yourself up and put your forehead to his placing your hand on his neck as the break down of the song you stared into his brown eyes challenging him.

"More show me that you mean it!" Kikwang twirled you as dipped you once more. He lifted you up slowly and the two of you stood still as the room around you disappeared. He one of his hands up your leg while the other touched your cheek and went through your hair. His face was close to yours, lips just centimeters apart. You could feel his breath on your face. Is he going to kiss me, you thought to yourself. You quickly went back to the routine as you spun out of his grip and did a fan kick. 

"Come one! Faster!" Kikwang went back to the routine and finished with him dipping you once more.

You picked up the remote once more and turned off the music. "That was good. You drifted once or twice, but excellent. Now that is what I expect from all of you." 

The rest of the members stood in the studio dumbfounded, "YAH Babos! Are you listening?"

They shook out of their daze and began to praise you.

"Ah Kikwangnie has a crush now! Kekeke~," teased Junhyung. 

"Yah aigoo I was just following orders," said Kikwang blushing.

"Are you blushing hyung?" asked Hyunseung.

"HE IS!" teased Dongwoon and Yoseob.

"OKAY ENOUGH!" you screamed. "That is the kind of passion I expect from all of you, arrasseo?"

The members became silent once more as they awaited their next task. Doojoon was the first to speak, "So am I next?"

"No, no, no. You guys need to loosen up more. Tonight meet me back here at 1 AM."

"But we can't leave the dorm-" started Hyunseung.

"Aish, you will do what I tell you. Sneak out. I promise it will be worth it. And dress nice. This concludes today's session I need to work on other things." 

You didn't want to end early, but the routine you just performed was too much. 'Aish what the hell am I thinking, he didn't want to kiss me. I need to maintain professionalism.' you thought to yourself. You quickly grabbed your things and rushed out of the studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9nQNx0KEs&feature=g-hist

The routine is a mixture of these routines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lAKlYTQVKY&feature=g-hist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjc897zEHCI&feature=g-hist