Fighting ?

Our P.R.O.M.I.S.E

The next day, I'm on my way to class.

" [ Your name ] ! Wait for us ", said Lee Joon. He sounds exhausted maybe because he chased me .

"Ya ! Why are you walking so fast ? Wae ? ", said Mir.

" Me? Too fast ? This is how I walked not like certain people who doing catwalk eventhough they're going to toilet", I said back to them.

" This girl ! ", said G.O with not satisfied face.

" G.O ya ! Why are you scolding her ? ", said Seungho.

" I'm not scolding but she just like not realized that she's a girl ", said G.O to Seungho.

" But, your tone is just like scolding her? Waeyo ? said Joon and I stopped walking.

" Jung Byunghee- ssi, are you done? ", I said and left them there. Seriously, I'm kinda mad when he's suddenly scolded me.

" [ Your Name ] ! ", shout Cheondung .

I wear my headphone and turn on songs loudly and straightly go to class by myself.

 


" She definitely feel irritated ", said Cheondung.

" I think so. Hyung, why you did that to her ?", said Mir.

" I didn't do nothing. I just said like that coz she's like already forget that she's a girl. Am I wrong ? ", G.O replied to Mir.

" But you shouldn't do like that. You must advised her slowly. Maybe she have her own reason. Who knows ?", Seungho advised G.O.

" My fault ! My fault ! ", G.O surrender.

" You should said sorry to her ", said Joon.

" Naeeee ~ Let's go ! ", G.O replied.

All of the members continue walking to the class. 


 - IN THE CLASS-

" There she is ", said Mir while pointing out his finger to you.

All the members take their sit. 

" [ your name ] , can I sit beside you ? ", said Seungho.

I just nodded. 

G.O 's approaching you

" [ your name ] ~ I'm sorry about just now. I didn't mean to scold you. Mianheiyo ~ ", G.O apologized.

I just remain silent.

" Just forgive him, okay ? ",said Seungho to me.

" Haissshhh, I forgive you ! ", I mumbling to him.

" Really ? Haahhhh ! I feel relieved. Kamsahamnida yeobo ! ", said G.O while aegyo-ing .