Daze

Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yul..."

 

I was surprise to see my boyfriend pick me up. He told me he has to go to Melbourne yet he's here. I just finished my class and is on my way to the faculty to get my things but I am met with a surprise when I saw Yul standing by the faculty door waiting for me.

 

"Hey... I came to pick you up." He was wearing a light green polo long sleeves, Prada belt and slacks, and Gucci leather shoes. His well groomed appearance has always been his charm.

 

I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I thought you're going to Melbourne."

 

"I am. In fact I'm on the way to the airport. But I needed to see you before I go. Can you accompany me to the airport?"

 

He was looking at me with pleading eyes. I can't just say no after he bothered coming here instead of going straight to the airport.

 

I flashed him a smile. "I'll go get my things."

 

It has been a while since I spent time with Yul. He has been busier these days with his duty to travel back and forth. Luckily he had a week of break but that week seem to go by quickly as he is about to leave again.

 

I gleefully took Yul's hand as we made our way towards his car. But to my surprise I find Yoong and Tiffany sitting by the hood, laughing about something.

 

"Why are they here?" I asked Yul.

 

He shrugged. "Well... They went to check the venue for the wedding. They need to finalise everything since the wedding is two weeks from now."

 

 

Ahhh... That's right.... Tiffany and Yoong's wedding is near. Should I be happy? No, definitely not. What's there to be happy about? People would celebrate because the heiress of Hwang Industries and the son of Kwon Yul and Kim Taeyeon are getting married. Ever since the news broke about the engagement, both Hwang Industries and Kwon Corp were swarmed with reporters. Even Taeyeon unnie was asked during her broadcast and magazine interviews of how she view the engagement.

 

"Tiffany is perfect for my son."

 

I remember her say that a couple of times. Honestly speaking, Tiffany and Yoong really do look great together. If not the fact I have no feelings for Yoong then I might actually be happy with the marriage. The sad part is that I do have feelings for him. And what's worst is I can't let go.

 

Even Yul is content with Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany is the right one for Yoong. The arrange marriage was just right." He would often tell me every time he remembers the couple.

 

As we near the oblivious of our presence couple, Yul tugged my hand he was holding.

 

"Don't they look good together?" He flashed me that fatherly smile he rarely show.

 

I forced myself to return a smile. "Yeah."

 

"Oh... Dad... Tiffany was wondering what took you so long."

 

Finally Yoong noticed us. His eyes immediately landed on me despite him talking to his father. I replied his gaze with a warm one. Too bad it didn't last when I catch Tiffany cling unto Yoong.

 

"Hello, Jessica unnie."

 

Tiffany gave a polite bow. I don't know what that one was for because I am only three years older than her. My profession might be one society looks up to but still... Or maybe it's because I'm dating her fiance's father...

 

"Hello, Tiffany." I maintained my smile and returned the polite gesture.

 

We boarded Yoong's new Silver Nissan Almera. He has a 2013 Land Rover which his mom bought him just two months ago. This silver sedan is  probably a gift from Yul or maybe it also came from Taeyeon unnie. She spoil Yoong way too much.

 

She always buy things he ask her like the newest iPad and iPhone series. Yoong also received a mini iPad and Canon EOS Rebel SLR from Yul. Being the only son of a rich business tycoon and top celebrity is definitely a luxury for Yoong.

 

"Do you want anything from Melbourne?"

 

Yul poked my side. I must have been spacing for a while.

 

"I don't really have any thing in mind. Just come back safe."

 

Yul cooed, draped an arm over my shoulders to pull me close to him.

 

"I will."

 

From the rear view mirror I saw Yoong stare at us with envy. This is how it works for the both of us. We have to endure the fact that we are both committed. He is engaged and set to marry while I date his father.

 

Don't get me wrong. I love Yul. I really do. When he asked me out I didn't pay attention to our because I like him. Our relationship was going smoothly that was until his son, who was a new graduate of MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, came home.

 

Yoong was a sweet kid, he is very considerate and his playfulness got me. I was a little attracted to him by that time. It also didn't help that when Yul's out of the country he would ask Yoong to look after me. I don't know how it happened but on our ride back to my house the eerie silence sort of tugged our emotions. The next thing I know he pulled the car on the side and our lips crashed.

 

I love Yul but I've also fallen for Yoong. Call me selfish but that's the truth.

 

I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice we are already at the airport.

 

"Dad... Have a safe trip." Yoong gave Yul a small hug.

 

The rest of Yul's team including Seohyun, his secretary, were already there.

 

"I will." Yul pulled away. He faced Tiffany. "Take care of my son, Tiffany. If you need any help with the wedding preparation don't hesitate to call Taeyeon. She is more than willing to help. In fact she acts as if she's the the one getting married."

 

"I will, Mr. Kwon. Have a safe trip." Tiffany politely bowed her head.

 

Finally it was my turn to say goodbye. "I'm going to miss you."

 

It was the truth. I will indeed miss him. If he is gone there is like a big hole in my life.

 

"Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it. When we attend Taeng's movie premiere I'm going to show you off to everybody. CEO Kwon's girlfriend, a hot gorgeous English Professor. I can see the headlines already."

 

I gave his arm a light slap. "Stop folling around."

 

"But I'm not."

 

That. The way he sweet talks always send tingles to my heart.

 

"Okay, okay. Be safe."

 

He tugged me forward and the next thing I know his lips are on mine. I let it savour for a while, only breaking the kiss when we heard the announcement of the passengers going to Melbourne ready for boarding.

 

"I will miss you. I love you." He gave me one last peck and a hug.

 

"Yoong... Send the girls home okay?"

 

Yoong nodded earning a ruffle on the hair. "Argh... Dad! My hair!"

 

"Keep him on leash, Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter