y Sound

y Sound

    LMAO. OMG. Kill me! I'm so inconsistant! The foreword... Didn't seem to make it to the story (in fact, what I was actually planning didn't make it!). If you want that story though.. You can request. (It will surely be a fail!)

---------------------------------------------------

   The moment I closed my eyes, all that happened this past week came crashing down to me. My first kiss, not just with Howon, but with someone! After twenty-one years of being alive I had finally gotten a first kiss... It was messy, embarrassing, and amazing all at the same time. The way his thumbs carressed my cheeks. I sighed, and checked my phone screen for the nth time today; no messages. I relived our argument, our first one since we started dating almost a year and a half ago.. It just had to happen right after our (and my) first kiss. It felt like eternity to fall asleep after such a distressing week.

 

   I slowly opened my red and puffy eyes. First thing to hit me was bright red colours showing 2:31AM. The second thing scared my heart out of my chest - someone was IN MY BED, THEIR BODY PRESSED UP AGAINST MINE. I froze for a few seconds before jumping out of bed with shrieks.

 "No, baby, no! It's me," jumped up the intruder. I stood frozen, my eyes and heart ready to fall out anytime.

  "Baby it's me," repeated the man and the lights on. Tears started rolling down my eyes and my legs felt so weak. He hugged me, while kissing my forehead. 

  "Howon," I choked out as he lifted me back onto the bed. 

  "Shhh, it's OK. I'm so sorry sweetheart," he looked into my soul with the most heartbreaking expression. As he laid beside me my heart beat rappidly raised.  Why? He had slept beside me a few times before.. With his t-shirt off even. Though that was only once. Stil...

   After what felt like eternity, I must have fell asleep again against his soothing breath and deep voice. I don't think my heartbeat ever went down..

 

    I woke up to a heavy weight on top of me. "Baby, you're so amazing," Howon whispered. I was soon bombarded with soft and quick kissed to my neck and collarbone. I didn't realize I could bury my head that much into my pillow.. 

  "So perfect," he whispered, followed by a soft moan. He sounded so sleepy.

   And so y. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder as a wave of heat hit my cheeks. He burried his face in my neck for more kisses. He sighed, shifted a little and moaned. 

   "There's noone like us," he slurred and moaned some more, "I won't touch you. Not till you marry me." l smiled, he was so sweet. A gentleman, a sweetheart, a real man. And so y. I felt something happening to my body, like the time h=we had our first kiss. Howon moaned some more above me, and changed our positions. More heat and redness covering my cheeks, I unconsciously held my breath. 

    Somewhat hesitant, I gave him very light kisses, with him taking this opportunity attack me with that sinful voice of his. Why? Why did he sound so y? Was his deep, slurred, and sleepy voice ? I really couldn't calm my heart beat. And my body felt just so... Hot, flushed, and strange. 

   "And the night of our marriage..." He continued and vivid images flashed across my eyelids. I whimpered, "Gorgeous, i will make sure," he moaned," You have the most breath taking nights."

   As he continued to whisper and moan sinfully in my ear and on my lips, I knew I didn't want to delay our marriage anymore. And, oh God, why did my body feel so hot and flushed?

---------------------------------------------------

    This was such a fail. IDEK. I'm so sorry! I just... I think I got a bit too shy with Howon being all over me ( IS A ) some other girl that I couldn't put it on paper. OMG. Kill me. This is pretty bad... (I promise I will try to get better!). IF YOU SEE ANY ERRORS PLEASE LET ME KNOW (or please let me know WHERE and HOW I could improve my writing).