How it all Begins

End of the World

 

December 20th, the day before the world ends. There was a really big party planned for that night, Taemin couldn't wait to go. The theme was zombie apocalypse, it's a good thing his boyfriend Kim Kibum was very talented with makeup. Key was also the fashionable one, so he dressed them both as well.

 

“This party is going to be great! I'm so excited.” Taemin said bouncing in his seat. This was making it very difficult for Key to finish his makeup.

 

“Alright now, stay still or I'm going to end up poking your eye out.” He said laughing as the younger boy immediately stopped moving.

 

“Sorry Bummie.” Taemin said blushing slightly.

 

“It's okay Tae, you just have a lot of energy today.” Key said still laughing.

 

“Yeah, I'm not completely sure why though. Maybe its because I know that we are all going to be dead tomorrow. You have to make the best of it while it lasts. Hyung, what is that quote people say?” He asked with a confused look on his face.

“Live each day like it's your last?” The older boy said laughing even harder. “Awe Taeminnie, you are adorable!” Key said kissing him quickly. Taemin blushed and stayed quiet while Key finished his makeup.

 

~~~~~~~~~
 

They got to the party and looked around at all of the wonderful costumes.

 

“Hey look, isn't that your ex?” Key said pointing towards a boy standing near the punch bowl. Taemin looked over to see Onew. The boy suddenly turned around as if someone called his name. When he saw Taemin he smiled, then shook his head and looked down. He must feel bad, not that he didn't deserve it. While they were together Onew would abuse Taemin both emotionally and physically, it was Key that helped Taemin out of the relationship. Not that he didn't miss Onew, he just wouldn't let himself be affected. He had a new boyfriend that loved him, and he loved Key... Or at least he thought he did.

 

Key suddenly pulled Taemin over to a group of girls that were dressed very well for the theme. After about fifteen minutes of listening to the girls and Key talk about clothes and makeup he decided to go get a drink.

 

“I'm going to get a drink, want anything Bummie?” Taemin asked politely in a pause in their conversation.

 

“That would be great Taemin-ah, something fruity to start.” Key said kissing him on the cheek before the younger walked away.” Taemin walked quickly to the alcohol table, he was always much more confident with its influence. While at the table Taemin took a shot of tequila with a friendly looking undead man... The zombie theme was cool, but Taemin thought it was kinda creepy. The man laughed when Taemin scrunched up his face from the bad taste of the tequila.

 

“Round two?” he asked the man smiling.

 

“You sure you can handle it little boy?”

 

“Of course I can.” Taemin said smiling as he poured two more shots. Face scrunching up again, this time they both laughed together. Taemin then excused himself as he grabbed a bottle of suju and a fruity cooler for his Key.

 

When he got back to Key he already had a drink in hand. “Where were you baby? I was starting to worry.”

 

“Don't worry about me hyung.” He flashed Key a quick smile. “I was making friends at the alcohol table, we took a few shots”

 

“Oh Minnie, well im glad you are having fun, but try not to get too drunk tonight, I want to spend some alone time with you when we get home.” Key said winking at Taemin.

 

Taemin got chills just thinking about what was to come that night. Key was a very good lover, it made Taemin wonder how many boyfriends he had before. However he was afraid to ask in case the number was high.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once Taemin was done his drink he got up off the couch to go get a beer. This is when he noticed how drunk he actually was. His head spun and his stomach churned, but he was able to shake it off and walk to the table. When he got there he picked up a beer but was stopped by someone.

 

“Tae, I think you have had enough to drink, your going to pass out soon.” He knew that voice well. He looked up to see Onew staring down at him. “Can we talk for a second? It wont take long.”

 

“I guess that would be fine, just don't hit me.” He slurred, this made Onew upset. Taemin suddenly burst into a fit of giggles.

 

“Just come on.”Onew said reaching for Taemin's hand. Before he could grab it Taemin put his hands behind his back.

 

“I can walk by myself.” Taemin said crossing his arms over his chest.

 

~~~~~~~~
 

Onew led him to an empty bedroom. “Taemin I'm so sorry.” Onew said bursting into tears. Taemin didn't know how to react, he just went over and sat beside the older boy on the bed. “I was terrible to you and I'm so sorry for that. I realize now how wrong of me it was. I don't expect you to forgive me, I will never forgive myself. I just want you to know that I realized how wrong I was. I loved you Taeminnie, I still love you, and it kills me that I ruined it.” A tear rolled down Taemin's cheek as he leaned forward and kissed one of Onew's tears away. Onew looked up in shock as Taemin smiled at him.

 

Shortly after Taemin found himself sitting on the older boys lap as they were kissing. He could feel Onew's poking at him. Just then Onew lied down and started to his pants. This wasn't right, Taemin had his Key. It was then that he realized he loved him.

 

As Taemin opened his mouth to say stop the door opened. “Taemin-ah are you in-” Key walked in and stopped everything when he saw the scene in front of him. “What are you doing Minnie?” Key asked glossy eyed.

 

“Key I... I can explain.” Taemin struggled to talk. Then Key ran out slamming the door behind him.

 

“... I've messed everything up” Taemin said starting to cry as he ran towards the door.

 

 

A/N Sorry this was a boring openeng, i just needed to set the scene. I hope you enjoyed it anyways! Comments are much apreciated! <3