Love: when you can't live without some one

Of Crackships and Drabbles

Soft streams of light spanned across the room like a set of long thin fingers. Painting everything they touched in a brilliant golden glow. The gentle sound of breaths filling the void of silence. Sungjae quietly watched the other as he slept. Taking in the picture of perfection imprinting it into his memory. The way the jets of sunlight brushed against Hongki’s face, outlining the jut of his jaw bone, the dip of his neck. A smile tugging at the corners of the younger’s mouth. Shifting closer to the sleeping. Hesitating for a minute then gently running a hand down the length of Hongki’s arm. Registering the other’s reaction of as soft whine as a wish to be left alone to sleep more. Chuckling softly lowering his head so that the warmth of his breath wafted against the back of his hyung’s neck.

“Hongki-ah. . “ Muttering against the elder’s skin, in a lazy manner his lips pressed against the soft skin. Flicking his tongue out tracing a small line down the exposed flesh a small shiver from the other followed by a whine. “Wake up.” Even if the point of this was to get Hongki up, Sungjae couldn’t help but think of how adorable the other was like this. Fighting the urge to wake up and whining whenever his dongsaeng attempted to wake him up. “Yah! Hyungnim if you don’t wake up I-“ The threat cut off by a hand smacking against his lips. “Sungjae, Can’t you be quiet in the morning?” A scowl etching it way onto Hongki’s face as he eyed the younger boy.

The younger’s lips slipping into a pout underneath Hongki’s hand. The other took his hand away wiping it against the sheet mumbling under his breath on how some people should learn to sleep in. Rolling his eyes Sungjae leaned across the other their eyes locking. “Why are you always so grumpy in the morning?”
The movement was a quick one fast enough that if you had blinked you would have missed it. Two pairs of lips crashed against each other, the gentle and soft touches that usually came from one and other were gone. Sungjae’s lips working feverishly against the other’s, Hongki’s fingers entangled in the younger’s hair pulling him closer.

Seconds passed between the searing kisses the intensity raising as hands wandered under shirts. A mixture of whines, gasps and growls echoed through the empty dorm. A short moment of pulling back as their lungs burned from the lack of oxygen, breaths heavy as they watched each other. A questioning light came into the younger boy’s eyes, the elder nodded slightly to the unasked question. Their bodies urging them to do more than just simply kiss. Anticipation filled the air both waiting for the other to make the first move. Sungjae chewed on his bottom lip as Hongki’s arm snared around his neck.

Pulling him down again this time his swollen lips found the side of the other’s neck. and nibbling as the elder groaned his head lolling to the side. A small shiver ran through the younger’s body, pulling his lips away slightly. Hongki’s breath stalled for a moment as he felt the other’s lips against the flesh of his ear. “Hongki-ah saranghaeyo.”