You Call That A Kiss ;; Hongki x Sungjae

Of Crackships and Drabbles

Words are often rushed, actions judged from afar, people sorted before they have a chance. Its difficult to think that you live in a world full of people who are like you bone and flesh, muscle sinew and blood. Hearts that beat at different paces but for the same reason…as cheesy as it sounds each heart beats for a love a passion an obsession.

Sungjae’s words often were rushed and his actions misinterpreted. It was hard for the boy to fix the mistakes he had made but maybe the mistake of stumbling into Hongki that day wasn’t a mistake at all. Maybe it was a small drop of fate that pushed the two of them together. It was easy to be himself around the elder boy, Hongki never made Sungjae feel insignificant. As the days past and they got closer it was difficult for the younger boy to understand why his heart would flutter in his chest whenever the other came by, why his mouth would run dry when the other smiled, or why he would flush in embarrassment whenever he tripped in front of the other.

He wasn’t old enough to fully understand all the emotions bubbling inside him. Today felt different as he sat across from his hyung, trying to concentrate on the lyrics he was supposed to memorize. Nothing was working every passing minute his mind was only full of thoughts of the other. Glancing up to notice that Hongki was simply staring at him. No words passed between the two instead just a silent conversation with their eyes. There was a new gleam in Hongki’s eye..one that he had never noticed before. Sungjae tilted his head, tongue swiping over his lips trying to figure out what it was.

The other’s eyes followed the movement of the younger boy’s tongue. A hungry stare snapped back to meet confused and curious eyes. It didn’t take long until Sungjae’s curiosity drew him closer to the other, a hand hesitantly reached across and rested on the top of his hyung’s thigh. Swallowing thickly, words would have been an easy escape for this. It was a quick movement awkward and uncoordinated, Hongki’s lips were soft and supple underneath his. They curved and molded to against his as if two pieces of a puzzle had just connected.

The kiss was short the younger pulling away and looking down quickly. Embarrassed that once again his actions had taken over instead of his words. Wanting a mumble a soft sorry but there wasn’t an opportunity instead gentle fingers coaxed the younger’s head up. Hongki looked at him with a soft smile on his lips, desire and want mixed in his eyes. “Sungjae, you call that a kiss?” No answer came to the boy’s mind.“I..it…I…Hon-“ The jumble of words cut off with a soft press of lips.

Soon soft presses and guiding gestures slackened. Lips swollen, red and plump crashing into each other over and over again. Tongues lashing out twisting around fighting for dominance. Bodies pressed closed together, Sungjae’s grip tightening on Hongki’s thigh the elder let out a soft gasp not expecting the surge of want that flooded through his body from that simple touch. Light headed because of a lack of oxygen the younger pulled away again. Just enough that their lips were disconnected, foreheads resting against each other, breaths intermingling. The younger boy’s eyes flickered back to the elder’s.A smirk playing onto his lips as he leaned back in for another taste.

- - - - -

So yes,

I've been hiding away in Tumblr for a little while.

If you see this on Tumblr yes I wrote it i play a sungjae.

and two other characters which if some one can guess them you can get the first request.

alright then

Lacey out~