Crush

Crush

 

 

 

“Do you remember when I used to be the one giving you dance lessons?” he laughed out, he’d asked me to help him with choreography for his upcoming concert, apparently he wanted to do a dance solo.

“Yeah, but that was only because I had a crush on you” I said, starting to stretch “…What?”

“Oh come on, you didn’t know…?” I said standing up to look at him properly, the look on his face was priceless “No, why would I?”

 

“Why would you? I don’t know… maybe because I used to follow you around, I used hug you whenever I saw you… I even let you give me dance lessons”

He stood there, almost frozen… “I-I can’t… you liked me?” he said turning to me with wide eyes, I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“And what do you mean ‘let’ me, give you dance lessons…?” he looked quite hurt “Oppa, I’m sorry… I really thought you knew and I didn’t mean anything… you’re a great dancer” I said, moving to press play on the CD player.

“Are we gonna dance or what?” I smiled at him, slowly starting to move to the beat… he looked at me oddly for a second before nodding.

 

Thankfully he seemed to forget as we started dancing, to be honest I’d forgotten how good he was… why I liked him so much as a kid, Jiyong was talented at so many things… he was like my idol, I wanted to be just like him.

 

From what I remember, Seoul was a scary place for a… ‘Country side girl’ and YG was a weird place for an eleven year old, there were so many different people… doing many different things yet, even then Jiyong was the one that stood out the most.

Jiyong was the one that stood out the most to everybody, everyone in the company liked him… and rightfully so, he was kind, funny and not to mention cute.

 

I smiled to myself remembering the old days, it’s kind of funny… we have all changed, yet really we’re are the same… I can look at each one of them and picture the passion they had as trainees.

The sweat each one of us poured into training every day, the bond we had… because who else understood?

 

 

After a few hours we finished, Jiyong was sweating buckets… he glugged down his water as he sat on the floor, breathing heavily…

In all honesty, I don’t think I ever stopped liking him.

 

I sat down on the floor opposite of him, smiling slightly at his closed eyes… G-Dragon, will always be Kwon Jiyong to me.

“Are you okay?” I asked as he finally opened his eyes, he blinked a few times before nodding… “Yeah, I’m fine… you’re just hard to keep up with” he said laughing lightly.

He paused… and looked at me “I can’t believe you liked me…” he said, a smirk coming up to his lips “Why?” he asked, his smirk growing wider.

“Why, what?” I asked, playing dumb… I smiled sweetly as he glared at me “Why, did you like me?” he asked again.

“Because… are you really making me do this?” I pouted at him, he leaned forward and tapped my lips his finger “Yes”

 

“Because, you were always nice to me… even though I was young, you never treated me like I was stupid and I thought-” …I looked down at my hands in embarrassment “I thought… you were cool” I said grimacing as he smiled so wide that I could see his gums.

“You’re a dork” I said, hitting his arm lightly… I stood up, moving to get my things “But you liked this dork” he retorted in a sing-songy voice.

I shook my head, cursing myself for saying anything… “Oppa, I don’t like you” I whined turning back to him once I’d got my things together.

“Can you still give me a ride home?” I asked as he was putting his jacket on “Depends” he replied, a stupid smirk twitching at his lips “On what?”

“Take that back and then I’ll give you a ride home” he said, getting his car keys out for emphasis… I rolled my eyes “Oppa, I do not, not like you… okay?”

 

“No, that wasn’t very sincere… try again” he said, walking over to me… “Urgh, you’re so annoying… I’ll walk home then” I said turning on my heel.

“Mingkki” he called out “Don’t be stupid, I was only playing” he said… coming up behind me “I’ll give you a ride”

 

The car ride was silent, not awkward… but quiet. I smiled to myself at the nostalgia… It’s been awhile, since we’ve had chance to be like this… comfortable.

 

“Do you still like me?” he suddenly blurted out, ruining the comfortable feeling… I turned my head to look at him, but he was staring at the road ahead “What sort of a question is that?” I asked, incredulous.

“A question, do you still like me?” he said again, still keeping his eyes on the road… was he winding me up again… “You’re not funny, you know?” I huffed out, turning to stare out the window.

 

He stayed quiet for a while… an odd sigh emerging now and again, we were getting closer to the dorms… and although he was annoying, I didn’t really want to leave… Jiyong always had a charm, an aura about him… calming yet energizing all at the same time.

 

“Y-you said you liked me, there must be a reason you stopped… right?” he said softly… “I didn’t” I whispered out, surprising myself.

 And with that he pulled into the dorms car park… he parked up, but neither of us moved… “Jiyong, don’t worry yourself about this, I’m fine” I finally said unbuckling my seat belt “Thanks for the lift”

 

“Minji-ah, you shouldn’t like me, don’t like me, please… you deserve better” he said, as I opened the door… he sounded pained, why I had to say anything is beyond me… have I just ruined our relationship?

 

“Okay, I won’t like you” I said in the most stable voice I could manage and silently got out the car… and I went straight up to my dorm, tears threatening to fall but I didn’t look back.

 

 

 

A/N Did you like it? XD Sorry for any incoherence and thank you for reading~! ♥