Teaser 1

Mystery High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♈Teaser 1

 

 

The sun shined brightly through the tightly knitted leaves of the forest. A light powder of snow blanketed the forest floor, zooming in on it, you might just spot the miniature footprints of a certain furry rodent.

A squirrel cautiously came out of its hideaway. Spying a nut a few feet away, it became hungry. The squirrel quickly made its way across to its treasure. It grabbed the nut and viciously nibbled on it's meal.

THUMP THUMP

The nut slipped out of the squirrel's tiny hands. Its little furry ears popped up and its eyes grew large at the white beast hurtling towards him. It squeaked and ran for cover.

“Sorry Mr. Squirrel!” The girl atop the white horse hollered from above while smiling in glee from the cool breeze that ripped through her hair and the horse's mane. The horse’s ears were perked forward to pick up the smallest of sounds.

The girl was too engrossed in admiring her surroundings to fully pay attention to what was in front of her, argo why the horse had to be so cautious.

“Hey Belle!” A young looking girl with white wings appeared and shot out in front of the pair.

Belle and her horse's eyes expanded at the girl's sudden entrance. The horse quickly attempted to scramble to a stop but ended up leaning back on his canon. Belle was flung off and shrieked as she sailed through the air. Before she could crash into a tree, the lovely pair of beautiful white wings sprouted from her back.

“Really Audrey? Was that necessary?” Belle scolded the latter as she landed next to her horse and gently patted his soft nose.

Audrey rolled her eyes, “I thought you would be excited but I guess you don’t want this acceptance letter.”

The girl and horses ears perked up. “Acceptance letter?” Belle echoed.

Audrey shrugged and carelessly pulled out a beige colored envelope. “That stupid boarding school you applied to sent this. I thought you would be ecstatic but if you really don’t want it.” Belle quickly snatched the letter out of the smaller girl's hand and looked at it in awe.

“So are you going to open it or not?” Audrey huffed. Belle hooked her thumb gently under the wax emblem with shaking hands and pulled out a thick white paper with loopy writing.
 

Mystery High Boarding School of Supernatural Humanoids
From The Desk of Headmaster: Bi Rain
Dear Ms. Janneau Belle
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Mystery High Boarding School of Supernatural Humanoids. Enclosed with this letter are forms you must appropriately fill out and send in before February 25th.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter