Ha Minwoo

ZE:A fun facts ;)

Picture

 

 

Full Name: Ha Minwoo
Birthday: September 6, 1990
Hometown: Yongsan
Height: 179cm
Weight: 54kg
Blood Type: B
Family: Parents, Older Sister
First Appearance: MBC Introducing Star's Friend
Hobbies/Skills: Dancing, Cooking, Shopping
ZE:A's Dancing Machine
 
          FUNNYY/ RANDOM FACTS !! :
 
-So Minwoo is a sweetheart. He's amazing to his fans (had the pleasure to experience it first-hand lmao, the boy would not stop waving and giving us hearts 
-cries easily
-is generally a smiley and cheerful boy, but he's been named as one of the members with the worst tempers. I guess when he's nice he's very nice, but when he's pissed he's scary?
-He's also mentioned that one of his bad habits is that he can't really control his emotions, so when he's in a bad mood, it just shows on his face(lol :)) ). According to him, he takes quite some time to open up to strangers as well.
-Minwoo's the best dancer of the group! He took part in the same dance competition as 2PM's Wooyoung (who ended up winning it). Minwoo's mentioned before that he was quite upset at that time, but after that Junyoung did the whole calling-him-up-at-2AM thing lolll. Oh, and Minwoo was the one who choreographed their Level Up dance.
-He seems to be a pretty good hyung to the two other younger members, although he's complained before that nobody babies him even though he's the third youngest of the group) He's also been named before as the crybaby of the group. Other than that, he also seems to quite playful around s, occasionally playing pranks on them.
 
→ He's really amused by Kwanghee putting on make-up orz.
→ His ideal type is someone that he likes from first glance.