Moon Jun Young

ZE:A fun facts ;)

Picture

 

 

Full Name: Moon Junyoung
Birthday: February 9, 1989
Hometown: Seoul
Height: 180cm
Weight: 64kg
Blood Type: A
Family: Parents
First Appeared: On Mnet's Flower Boy Terror as Micky Yoochun Look-a-like
Hobbies/Skills: Bowling, Soccer, Watching Movies, Games, Running, Impersonations; ZE:A's Powerful Leader
 
     FUNNYY/ RANDOM FACTS !! :
 
- Junyoung's most well known for looking like DBSK's Yoochun, and he was a famous ulzzang before his debut because of this reason as well. He also participated in a uniform model contest, where he first met Kwanghee (...in the bathroom) and the two later on joined Star Empire together. For some reason, Junyoung was the one responsible for recruiting the other members, including getting Kevin to come over from Australia and calling Minwoo up at 2am in the morning after watching a video clip of him dancing on UCC. 
-Junyoung was their unofficial leader before debut, although they later on held a competition between he, Siwan and Kevin to decide on the real official one. The competition involved the three leader candidates making a video and posting it up online for the netizens to vote, and a hidden camera prank in which the 3 youngest members pretended to have a fight and let the leader candidates sort it out, as well as a separate voting session by all the members of ZE:A and the company staff. Anyway, Junyoung ended up winning it fair and square Smile He did mention that he would have felt like a loser if he didn't manage to continue on as the leader though.
→ He's a really fast runner! He got 1st in his category in the 100m preliminaries in the Idol Athletics Champions and 4th in the finals 
→ He used to smoke. Not sure about currently, but in Empire Kids when cigarettes were found, the manager was all "it's either Junyoung or Heechul's". It turned out to be Heechul though.
→ He really likes to sleep. One of his bad habits is that he refuses to get up sometimes, lol. + he really hates it when people annoy him when he's tired and trying to sleep.