1st Assignment

MoonLite Fate

"So... Our first assignment.... Erk......" 

"What's wrong Tsu-chan? What does it say?"

Currently, the A group's member were gathered in a music room where students can pratice or compose a song there.

"It says we need to compose an original song..." Tsubasa sigh tiredly. Composing a song is harder than you can though of.

"Heh.......... 'There will be a recording test next month. Please use your composed song. NOT AN INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT'....... Was it necessary to write that one in Capital letters and Bolded on top of that?" Rain, added.

The three boys chattered about Who-Knows-What. Unknown to them, another three boys were staring at them silently. 

"Umm... Guys....." Ice, noticed this and tug Tsubasa's sleeve sheepishly. 

"Huh...? Erk! A-a-ahaha....." Tsubasa sweat dropped. "Ahem.. Sorry about that.. Umm.. I'm Azuki Tsubasa while this two are Hozuki Ame and Kori..Nice to meet you and.. Err.. Please take care of us......." 'Ok.... Awkward!!!' He sweat dropped even more as they continue to stare at him.

"Pffht..."

"Eh!?"

"Hahahaha~!!!" The awkward air suddenly turned to a much more comfortable one as full blown laughters from a gray-head and a blue head as the other look at them dumbfounded.

"Sorry sorry~ Anyway... Futsuki Kou~ Call me Kou" the gray head recomposed himself.

"Natsume Kyuuji~ Hmm~ You're quite cute you know Tsubasa-'kun'~"

The said latter shuddered a bit "Please drop the 'kun'.. I'm not really good at formalities with someone that's same age as me"

"Hmm~~ Ok~" 

"Heh~ Neh neh Kyuu-chan~! Are you naturally born with blue hair or you dyed it~?" Ice been to hyper been smack at the back of his head by his older twin.

"Ice.. Manners!"

"Ahahaha~ I'm born with it~ 'Kyuu-chan' huh~ Nice~ Anyway how should I call you both?"

"Ah you can call me Rain while this one here Ice" 

Kyuuji nodded. He noticed that Tsubasa was talking to Kou at the same time he noticed that a certain guy was silent.

"Mako~! Introduce yourself!"

The said letter look at the one that called him while raising an eyebrow. "No need for that since they know already..."

Kyuuji sigh "Sorry... This guy here's Miyaji Makoto~ Just call him Mako~"

"Ah It's alright.... Umm.... So what do we do now?" Sweat dropping as the others didn't speak up, Tsubasa thought 'Ok... This is so going nowhere now..'

"How bout this? We split into two. 3 on each one. One group compose the music while the other one compose the lyrics... How's that?"

All of them turned towards Kou and stare at him in silence for 1 whole minute before...... "YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" Except Makoto.

"E-e-eh?!"

"Ok~ So who will be the one that compose the music?" Ice said.

"Ah.. Mako and I will be in that one" At his name, Makoto scoffed.

"Ice and Rain will be in the Lyrics part" Tsubasa said.

"I'll be in the Lyrics part too" Kou smiled

"I'll--" "Tsubasa will be in the Music part" Rain interrupted, which led him to be stabbed on the side by the said latter.

The others laugh at the two boys as they 'argued'. "Well then, Tsubasa-'kun', let's work hard together~"

"Yes. And--" "Yes yes~ Drop the 'kun'~" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm!" A certain latter growled when he heard cracking sounds as he stretch his body.

Kyuuji chuckled "Why don't you get some rest?"

Tsubasa waved it off with a casual "Nah it's ok" as he procided with the work he has been doing for a while.

"No. You go get us drinks. I want black tea.." Makoto, not raising his head from the guitar and empty musical scales with a pencil fiddled.

"E-h?!"

"Yeay~ I want Orange juice~"

"Urgh.... Fine.." Tsubasa sigh in defeat as he when out of the room they were in.

As he was gone, Kyuuji chuckled "Aren't youu no honest~ Just say that you're worried about him~ You Tsundere(Cold on the outside, Warm and kind on the inside.. Like that? Or not Honest to themself)"

"Shut up"

-----------------------------------------Time Skip-Recording Day--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man I'm nervous~!"

"Arara~ Kou-chan's nervous~?"

"Hey! Even I can get nervous you know!" 

The others laugh at the said latter and Ice. Well.. All of them except Makoto, who just smiled a little.

'A group of S-Class' The intercom that was placed on the waiting room resounded, which led the group sweat drop in unison.

Taking a deep sigh "Let's go and do our best!" Tsubasa encouraged as the others nod as well.

They walked in the recording room while Makoto gave a CD to the teacher in charge of the recording and followed up.

'Now that you're ready... '

A beautiful tone started. 

Within this vast star,

How did we met,

Looking up at the sky? (Kyuuji, Ice, Rain)

Startling the teachers as they continued. 

Thousands of times crossed over,

This one melody,

Is like knowing today... (Kou, Tsubasa, Makoto)

At the door, A certain teacher stood while leaning against it, grining. Yep. Ono Kensho.

We'll be (Tsubasa, Ice)

My inner heart, (Kyuuji) 

Maybe.. (Tsubasa, Ice)

Make it shine (Kyuuji)

We will make your happiness, with the lamp of constellation.. (Makoto, Rain)

And then.. (Makoto, Tsubasa)

I want to convey it, (Rain)

Always, (Makoto, Tsubasa)

Let's be together, (Rain)

I want to believe, (Kou, Makoto, Ice)

In our future.. (Kyuuji)

They themselfs were surprised too, when they practise, there's no this sensation that making the urge to sing out louder.

”Because you’re not alone, right?” (All)

Envelop us (Kou)

Let us protect you (All)

Truly, you are… (Makoto)

Resounding within our hearts (All)

With you, the names of the notes (Kyuuji, Tsubasa)

In the world’s best bouquet (Rain)

This map points towards tomorrow (All)

Dyed in seven colors… (Makoto)

The music quiet down before boming again.

Turn back the hourglass 

And gaze at this moment

I’ve seen the fleeting distance (Makoto, Tsubasa, Kou)


Growing up

Is a little frightening,

So I drew closer to you (Kyuuji, Ice, Rain)

Could I…? (Kyuuji, Rain)

What will we (Tsubasa)

Should I…? (Kyuuji, Rain)

be able to do for you? (Tsubasa)

Imagine for you…

That’s what songs are (Makoto, Rain)

Surely (Kou, Kyuuji)

It will become harmony (Ice)

Absolutely (Kou, Kyuuji)

It will transform into a miracle (Ice)

I’ll welcome it (Kou, Makoto, Rain)

Because it's something called love (Tsubasa)

”Let’s walk together” (All)

Share your tears and weakness (Kyuuji)

Like a kiss (All)

Tied together by this dream (Tsubasa) 

Let’s hold each other tight (All)

So that happiness will descend upon us (Ice, Rain)

Let’s do so like a movie scene (Rain)

So that we’ll smile (All)

As we sway in the wind (Kou)

 

”Because you’re not alone, right?” (All)

Envelop us (Ice)

Let us protect you (All)

Truly, you are… (Rain)

Resounding within our hearts (All)

With you, the names of the notes (Kou, Makoto)

In the world’s best bouquet (Kou)

Dyed in seven colors… (Makoto)

You’re not alone… 
Because you’re not alone…
Broaden the map of the future (Rain, Makoto)

As they ended, they took deep breathes before looking at each other in satisfaction. For the teachers, they're either standing or siting, were speechless.

'W-w-well done!! Now you could go back already. R-r-result would be announce the day after tomorrow!!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew.... I'm FINALLY done with the lyrics part.... Anyway. I don't own that song. It's from an Anime called Uta No Prince Sama. Tittle of the song = Mirai Chizu.

Actually Ono Kensho is a real person. A voice actor(Seiyuu) and a singer(?)

So...

Anyway~ Till next time guys~