[[REPLACEMENT]] Fated Meeting

MoonLite Fate

Well... I looked back my original one and pop... I HATED IT.... Let's just say i am changing it... Though I'm lazy to delete it so HEre.. A replacement one.

Oh and.... It will be NOTHING to do with the Foreword.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a fateful day where a certain boy's world change drastically, much to his likings. While wearing a hoodied-thick jacket, a head-phone on with some of his favourite songs playing softly(Now here's what i want to say. NEVER EVER play your music LOUDLY while you're on ears/head-phones.. It could make you deaf.), a knee-length boots almost sinking all the way into the thick cold snow. Why would someone walk outside on a cold weather like this? But having no choice, he was forced to walk to his new highschool, Miyaji Private High, since he has no transport.

Miyaji Private High is a place where young teenagers learn about music and becoming either an Idol or composer.

Fortunately for him, his apartment weren't far away from his Highschool. Reaching the gate, he smiled.

'So this is the famous Miyaji Private High.. Soon.. My dear brother.. Soon.' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsu-CHAN ~!!" Twitching at the nickname, the boy sigh almost dramatically. "Ice... I told you to DROP THE 'CHAN'!!" Not really shouting, he, Azuki Tsubasa, scolded his childhood friend, Hozuki Kori*. " Eh~~ No can do~" In result of he himself face palming. Sighing again, he asked " Where's your brother?"

"Looking for me, Tsu?" Right on que, Hozuki Ame**, the older twin brother of Ice, appeared. 

"Not really.... Anyway it's been 3 months huh Rain, Ice."

"YEP~!" 

"And you're still as bubbly as ever, Ice."

"I'll take that as a compliment~ So this time we're in the same class together huh~ Again~"

"Yes."

The bell rang signalling every student to went back their classroom.

"Let's race~ LAST ONE THERE IS A SLOW POKE !!!" Dashing off to their classroom, Ice took a head start leaving his older brother and Tsubasa behind.

"Still as playful as ever.... HEY WAIT UP!!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the S-class, Students were chattering among each other since the teacher isn't here yet, three certain boys sat together at the back of the classroom. (I dunno how to decrib the design of the classroom.. But it's design are the same as the classroom from Vampire Knight>> fc02(.)deviantart(.)net(/)fs70(/)f(/)2013(/)250(/)2(/)a(/)download(__)vampire(_)knight(_)classroom(_)by(_)daschui(-)d6leby5.png << Remove the '()' DO NOT SPACE....)

"I wonder who's the homeroom teacher.."

"I heard it's Ono Kensho!!"

With the kyaa-ing goes on, a handsome man appeared. 

"Hello class~ I'll be your homeroom teacher for this semester. The name is Ono Kensho. Let's get along" Writting his name on the white board,the whole class went silent for 2-full minute and... Shoutings and Kyaa-ings(Again) suddenly bombared.

"Please be quiet!" 

Not listening

"CLASS!!"

Not listening

Sigh "I have no choice then.." He took a chalk and scratch the black board that was beside the white board, making everyone to cover their ears from the screeching noise and silence overtook again.

"Good... Umm. Since the first session is to let us all get along.. Let's start with the introduction starting from.... You" He point at Tsubasa, who was currently daydreaming. Ice nudged him. " Tsu-chan!" 

"E-e-eh!? Ah Hai" Reflectly he stood from his seat.

"Please introduce yourself"

"Oh. I am Azuki Tsubasa. Please take care of me" He bow and sat.

"Next"

"I'm Hozuki Kori-des~!"

"I'm Hozuki Ame"

"Oh? You guys are twins huh~ So who is the older one?" Amused, Ono asked.

"I am"

"Hmm~ Next~"

"Yes. I'm Futsuki Kou. Please take care of me" A gray head stood up and bowed.

"Miyaji Makoto" Without hesitate, he sat back down on his seat, not caring the whispers. " Ne~ He's seems like the son of the Prinsiple.." "Ice.. It's not good to whisper about the others.. But about him been the son of the Prinsiple is true"

"Natsume Kyuuji" Same as Miyaji, but he bowed before sitting back down.

And so, the introducting yourself went on. 

"Alright... Now we have done with the introduction.. Let's organize groups. It's the school's system that you need to be in a group of 6 people. Now to make it fair, we will use this" Ono-sensei*** grab a box that he brought along.

"There will be 6 group since there's 36 of you all. Categorize into A, B, C, D, E, F. Now starting from the back again"

'Why do you keep starting with the backs one...' Sighing that he had to get up again, Tsubasa made his way to the front and stuck his right hand into the hole. He fiddle with the papers that were inside and finally made a choice, he took one. He open it up and murmured"A..."

"Well. You're in the A group stand here." Making him stand beside Ono-sensei with an eyebrow twitched.

The others, took one too, in result, the childhood trios, Prinsiple's son, Natsume Kyuuji and Futsuki Kou, in the A group.

Facepalming ' No matter what we do, we still can't separate from each other huh ' Tiredly Tsubasa thought.

"Now get back to your seat after you write your names here"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done..... 2 chap coming up...

*Hozuki [Kori] Nickname Ice. Why? Because in Japanese language, Kori means Ice. So..

**Hozuki [Ame] Nickname Rain. Why? Same as Ice's, In Japanese language, Ame means Rain.

***Sensei = Teacher.

Till next time guys. Bye~