THE BIG DAY

Days Before Propose

 

THE BIG DAY

Taecyeon hide behind a tree beside Jessica’s house, he is waiting for Jessica.

1 hour passed, Jessica hasn’t come out. Taecyeon put the flower down and moves toward the mailbox. He opened the mailbox and found nothing…

Taecyeon:”What? Where is the card?”

Jessica:”Dear Jessica, when I saw you at the first time, I have been falling for you. When I was upset, you comfort me; When I’m happy, you happier than me. Although sometimes you look clumsy, but you’re cute, your boyfriend, Taecyeon, and remember…”

Taecyeon:”Wait, I want to say this word.”

Taecyeon ran behind the tree, took the flower, ran towards Jessica and almost fell down. Then, he told Jessica to hold the flower. After a lot of clumsy move, Taecyeon took out the necklace and kneel down.

Taecyeon:”I love you, let me take care of you…”

Jessica nodded with tears in her eyes. Taecyeon stood up and helped Jessica to wear the necklace. Suddenly, Jessica slapped Taecyeon…

Taecyeon:” What’s going on?”

Jessica:”This is for Taecyeon broke up with me…”

Didn’t wait Taecyeon to reply, Jessica kissed Taecyeon…

Jessica:”This is for Taecyeon propose with me…”

Taecyeon:”You are in trouble now because of slapping me 2 times.”

Jessica:”You should thanked me because I kissed you.”

Taecyeon:”Are you happy be my wife…”

Jessica:”No…I felt excited!!!”

Taecyeon:”Wanna go for a ride…”

Jessica:”Did you fill the petrol?”

Taecyeon:”Of course~”

Jessica:”Last one get there is an idiot…”

Taecyeon:”I’m willing to be an idiot for you…”